She didn't recognized me :(

4 Years Later... We Meet Again.

 

Your POV                

 

“Hope we’ll meet again!” i heard him say, before he disappeared into a curve in the alley. I smiled. For an idol, I found him quite… polight? I guess.

 

“OMG! He said he hope to meet you again! Yah Park ~~~! Don’t you know what this mean?” Soomin screamed in my ears. Seriously, this girl needs to stop doing that.

 

“I heard him say that. You don’t need to scream!” I said as I slapped her arm lightly.

 

“I think he’s interested in you!” Soomin attacked me. Somehow that made me feel… a bit odd. My heart started to beat faster than usual.

 

“I..It can’t be! He..he’s an idol and I’m not even his fan!” my voice trembled.

 

“but you’re going to be! He cupped your face for God sake! And your voice changed completely after meeting him. Besides, you and him? Perfect couple,” Soomin gave me two thumbs up. I  gave her the “seriously?!” look and as I was about to say something, someone cut me.

 

“jogiyo, where did the guy you talk to earlier went?” asked that guy. I guess it’s his manager. I saw Soomin froze, then shook her head meaning to not tell where he went.

 

“he went that way,” I point to a house, surely L didn’t went there.

 

“oh, kamsahamnida!” he said and continued to run. After he disappeared from sight, I pulled Soomin and whispered.

 

“Why can’t I tell him where L went?”

 

“it’s because L’s escaping from him,”

 

“why would he?”

 

“he wants freedom! You know what, let’s go to your house and I’ll tell you everything you want to know about L,” I nod as a reply and followed her to her car.

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

                 

I ran and ran. I hault a taxi and went straight to our dorm. I’m not taking any chances on going to Hangang Shiming Gong-won and get caught playing water there.

 

When I arrived, I found Woohyun and Sunggyu hyung hugging my jukbuin. That’s my jukbuin! Urgh, those hyungs! They think WooGyu couple really exist, wait till they see MyungYeol couple.

 

“oh! L ya, manager hyung is really pissed you know,” Woohyun hyung welcomed me.

 

“I know,” I said, acting as if I don’t care.

 

“Yah, you should care a bit. He’s worried,” Sunggyu hyung added.

 

“I know I know. I got to tell you guys something,” I decided to tell them what I found today and erase all the thoughts about getting sprayed by Hyoan hyung. They know ~~~ anyway so it wouldn’t hurt to tell them.

 

“what?” they said in unison. Seriously, eventhough they’re our hyungs, both of them are chodings.

 

“remember I’ve ever told you about a girl called ~~~ who went to the overseas to study?” I said as I get my Jukbuin out of Woohyun’s legs and hugged it.

 

“wae? Did you guys go out or something? You’re not supposed to date anyone!” Sunggyu hyung barked at me. I just stare at him. Woohyun hyung did the same. Seriously hyung? Can’t you let your dongsaeng speak first?

 

“bwoh? Why are you looking at me like that?” Sunggyu hyung said, when he realized he was being stared by two pairs of eyes.

 

“cincha hyung? Can’t you let your dongsaeng speak first before you barked at him?” Woohyun hyung said. I shot him a “thanks-for-telling-him” look.

 

“hyung, after 4 years! I met her! I saw her again! And the most important thing, she kept the necklace I gave her!” I said excitedly.

 

“no wonder you escaped! She asked you to meet her didn’t she?” Sunggyu hyung gave me a death glare. Again, I just stare at him. Is he the leader or something?

“no! it’s not planned. I didn’t plan to meet her! We met… accidentally,” I said, ending it with a quieter voice. I can feel my cheeks getting hot. And without looking, I know my face turned red.

 

“ooohh! The face of the group is falling in love!” Woohyun hyung teased me.

 

“ani! Hyung don’t believe him!” I throwed my jukbuin to Woohyun hyung. But I think what he said was right. I think I am falling in love with ~~~. She has changed, she’s prettier. Way prettier. And, the way she didn’t scream or hug me when my mask dropped was… different.

 

“so she didn’t recognize you?” Sunggyu hyung asked me, bringing me back to “life”.

 

“ani,” I said sadly. I hope she recognized me. I really do!

 

“let’s just hope you guys get to meet each other again. You never been this happy you know my little dongsaeng,” Sunggyu hyung patted my back, “but if you guys are in a relationship and got exposed to public, it’s none of our business,”

 

I stared at him in disbelieve. I never thought of getting in a relationship with her, and his talking about this stuff? I just shrugged and went to my room and found Dongwoo snoring loudly. I chuckled, no wonder the hyungs put me in the same room with this snoring dinosaur.

 

I took my blanket and wrap my self in it. In five minutes, I fell asleep.



 

This Chapter was a bit .... i don't know :s BUT! if you like it... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3 sorry i couldn't put any songs in this since i'm updating it in school and youtube is unavailable here :( but thanks for reading anyway!