The Fanmeet (part 2)

4 Years Later... We Meet Again.

 

Your POV

 

“Soomin! Let’s queue!” I said with a grin. She stood up and stared at me.

 

“where have you been? Why are you so happy all of a sudden?” she said with her arms on her waist. I gulped, I can’t tell her I just met L.

 

“I, I was at the toilet,” I said. She gave me that “i-know-you’re-lying” look.

 

“bwoya? Why are you looking at me that way?”

 

“I know you went somewhe-“

 

“Hey! Let’s meet infinite! They just did their fanmeet. We can meet them now!” I heard Jiae ran as she spoke to us.

 

“kaja!” I said. For a few seconds, I know Soomin was staring in disbelief. But then I heard her footsteps.

 

 

Your POV

 

“infinite oppa!” Jiae squealed. Although I’m a girl, I could tell that she has one of the cutest voice I ever heard! No wonder Infinite loves her. But, does L likes her too? I hope he doesn’t.

 

“Jiae!” said the one with the muscular arms and short hair.

 

“Woohyun oppa! Meet my friends,” Jiae said. She pulled Soomin and Soomin pulled me.

 

“annyeonghaseyo,” we said in unison. Then, standing behind him was L. I stared at him for a while when he was talking to this tall dude I didn’t know when he saw me. A smile grew on his face, which made me smile too. I saw him coming to us along with the tall dude and the one with brownish blond hair.

 

“annyeong!” L said. I saw Soomin holding her happiness inside her, making her face all red.

 

“oppas, this is Soomin and ~~~,” Jiae started the conversation, “Soomin’s my friend in elementary school, and ~~~ is Soomin’s friend. They wanted to meet you guys for a while, so can you please introduce you guys to them?”

 

“annyeong, I’m Sunggyu, the leader,” said the one with brownish blond hair, “this is Sungyeol, Woohyun and L,”

 

Sungyeol and Woohyun shook both of our hands. When it is L’s turn, he smiled and bowed to me. I smiled and gave him a tounge out.

 

“you guys know each other?” Sunggyu oppa said.

 

“a-ani.. me and him/her.. we met..” we said stuttering.

 

“we met at Kangnam a few days ago,” Soomin said, “I’m there too,” she gave them her smile that everone adores.

 

“oh! Are you the…” before Woohyun oppa finished his sentence, L grabbed him and covered his mouth.

 

“ne! you are the fans who gave me the big white teddy bear, right?” L said, some parts of his eyes was telling me to nod, so I did.

“you didn’t know Infinite until you come here, and you’re here for 5 days only!” Soomin said. I think she’s starting to sense something.

 

“umm.. I send the big white teddy bear 3 days ago,”

 

“okay, it’s starting to make no sense at all!” Sungyeol said, “are you hiding something from us? You two?”

 

“well, we are..”

 

“oops! Look at the time. ~~~’s parents will be worried! Gotta go!” Soomin pullled me out of the dressing room and went directly to our car.

 

“yah! Park ~~~! Are you hiding something from me?!” she said with an angry tone.

 

“aniyoo,” I said with an innocent tone.

 

“I know you are! Yah! I’m your bestfriend!” she stated with a loud voice. My driver just stared at us, making me feel uncomfortable.

 

“seriously, I have nothing to tell you!” I said. I promised myself, after arriving back at home, I will tell everything that happened to her.

 

“okay then,” she started to face me the other way. I feel sooo guilty. It’s not that I didn’t want to tell her about this. I wanted to! I really do! But.. I’m scared she will hate me. I layed my head on the windows and drove off to dreamland.