Sungyeol and Soomin to the rescue!

4 Years Later... We Meet Again.

 

Soomin’s POV

 

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY BREAKING UP?!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. Is she insane? Has she gone crazy?! What is she doing?! Breaking up with a hallyu star?! What the hell?!

 

“breaking up. Ending a relationship,” she said.

 

“I know what that means! Yah, Park ~~~! Why did you end a precious relationship?” I tried asking her slowly and nicely.

 

“see this?” she pointed to her bandaged knee. “this! If Kiseop didn’t come and pulled me to the side of the road, I would be dead. And you know who did this? That freakin girl who’s terroring me!! How could I go on when my friends are in danger?! HOW?!” she screamed her lungs off. I stood there, staring her with an empty eye.

 

“what? so you knew the story right? You should feel pity for me since I broke up with my boyfriend because a stupid hit and run,” she lay her head on my head, pouring the last drop of tear she have.

 

“ani, uljima. Jebal uljima. Come here,” I lend her my shoulders for her to cry on.

 

“soomin, please don’t tell L about this,” she said in between sobs.

 

“I won’t, I promise I won’t,” I patted her head. ~~~, I’ll promise you I will find who’s the culprit behind all of this. I promise you.

 

 

 

Sungyeol’s POV

 

It was an hour before our comeback stage for Paradise. I’m a bit scared for this, and so does the other members. All of us has a dark expression. Especially L.

 

Myungsoo told us everything about his breakup. I feel pity for the both of them. I knew something has gone wrong. It’s not like ~~~ will break up with him without any explanation. I texted Soomin (and yes, they knew each other since ~~~ and soomin likes to visit the dorm, but I won’t tell the story of them here, sorry D:), asking her to meet up after our comeback stage. And of course she said yes.

 

I got so bored that I decided to trick the members. I ptretended that I’m texting my girlfriend and smiled sheepishly. I hope this plan could cheer the other members. I entered “fooled you :p” and sent it to my own number. The members will definitely fall for this one!

 

“why are you smiling, yeollie?” Namstar came up to me and ruffled my hair, causing the stylist noonas to pop their eyes open and stare at Namstar as if he’s some kind of rat that stole their bread.

 

“nothing.” I tried to hide my smile, but instead, I bursted out laughing.

 

“yah!” Namstar took my phone and saw my text message. His expression went funny and he threw my phone.  Dongwoo hyung who gets what the joke means laughed along, causing the others to laugh at his dorky laugh. Just as the laugh grew louder, I heard a loud banging on the door. I checked around and saw no L. I bet he went out. L yah, when will you be happy again?

 

 

Soomin’s POV

 

~~~ just went home and now I’m all alone. i was supposed to watch Infinite’s comeback stage, but with ~~~’s condition like that, I don’t think I could. I was about to fry myself some eggs when my phone vibrated. I took it out from my back pocket and was shocked to see Sungyeol oppa texting me.

 

From : Sungyeollie

To : Soominnie

 

Soomin! Did ~~~ told you about the breakup? Yah I’m really curious. It’s not that Myungsoo’s bad with her right? I really want to find out and you trust me right? Please please pleaseeee tell me. I’ll meet you at the café near our dorm after we finish this comeback stage, araseo? I’ll be paying so you don’t need to take out any money. See ya later! ^^

 

I let out a sigh. Should I or should I not? I think I should. Maybe with him knowing what’s happening, L and ~~~ could reunite.

 

I went upstairs and took out my favourite shirt. I went out of the house and haulted a taxi. At least Sungyeol oppa could help me get through ~~~’s problem.

 

It was a 30 minutes drive since I live in the southern part of Seoul. As soon as I arrived, I scanned the whole place for Sungyeol oppa. Then, sitting in the corner with sunglasses and a hat, Sungyeol waved at me.

 

“oppa! I’ve got to tell you something!” I said.

 

“what’s up?” he said coolly. If ~~~ didn’t introduce me to Sungyeol oppa, I swear I could pass out, just seeing his smile.

 

“~~~ didn’t broke up without a reason. She, she got into a hit- and-run,”

 

“HIT-AND-RU-?!” sungyeol oppa screamed. I covered his mouth, since ¾ of the citizens were looking at him as if he’s some kind of alien.

 

“yah oppa! Keep it low!” I said after getting my hands off his mouth.

 

“mian, but, what hit-and-run?”

 

I explained the whole theory of the hit-and-run and also had to tell who Kiseop is. His face got furious as soon as I told him that the terrorer called ~~~, wishing ~~~ to be dead. He stood up, causing the whole café to stare at him again.

 

“oppa! What are you doing?” I tugged on his shirt, telling him to sit back down before the citizens recognized him.

 

“I’m going to tell everything,” he went out of the door, after putting a 100 won on the table.

 

Sungyeol, please don’t do anything stupid.



 

i'm back guys ! i'm so sorry that i didn't update this on the 10th since i'm pretty busy lately D: how do you like my stories so far? please please please subscribe! annyeong~~~