she found out .

4 Years Later... We Meet Again.

 

Your POV

 

“Myungsoo you pabo! Why did you leave me?” I said as I chased him around in the meadow.

 

“stop! No don’t chase after me! I’m too young to die,” and with that he let out a laugh.

 

“yah! Kim Myungsoo! Pali dorawa!” I said. He stopped, making me bump into his muscular back.

 

“L-yah! ~~~!” I heard Kiseop’s voice. we turned around and found Kiseop in an all-white outfit. Is it just me or it seems like Kiseop’s glowing?


“Kiseop! Glad you’re here! my girlfriend almost killed me,” I scoffed hearing his words. Kiseop looked at me.

 

“guys, I need to tell you something,” his expression changed.

 

“what’s up?” Myungsoo said in his cool voice.

 

“hey, I leaving Korea sooner or later,”

 

“wae? To where?” I asked.

 

“somewhere. It’s just, it’s my destiny,”

 

“will you come back?” this time L asked him, putting his arms around me.

 

“I’m afraid not,” before anyone could say anything, he took out a knife and stab it into his wrist.

 

“ANDWAEEEEE!” I screamed. I looked around and realized that everything was a dream. My breath is so heavy and I could feel my head is dizzy. I took my jacket and dash out to Kiseop’s house without changing my bed clothes.

 

“Kiseop-ah!” I shouted from the outside, since his house is always locked in the mornings.

 

“oh, Mrs. Park! Mr Lee is not here today,” one of his house keeper came out.

 

“do you know where he’s going?”

 

“he’s going to the hospital for his daily check up,”

 

“ah I see. Do you know what hospital?”

 

“somewhere in Songpa-gu,”

 

“thankyou for the info Mr Jang!” and with that I took the taxi to the hospital.

 

I arrived around 5 minutes later since I asked the driver to speed up. I ran to the admnistration and asked the nurse where Kiseop is.

 

“jogiyo, do you know where Lee Kiseop is?”

 

“he’s at room 36,” the nurse replied with a smile.

 

“thankyou. Oh, could you tell me what he’s doing here?” I asked. If I didn’t ask the nurse, Kiseop wouldn’t tell me what he had been going through.

 

“he’s having his monthly check up with the doctor,”

 

“he have a disease or something?”

 

“ye, leukimia,” I almost passed out from hearing those words. Leukimia? Why didn’t he tell me?

 

“ah. gomawopta! Could you take me to room 36?”

 

she accompanied me to room 36. Why didn’t Kiseop tell me about this? Why? Don’t he trust me? I wanted to cry so bad, but not in front of the nurse. Will I lose my bestest friend? The only guy who didn’t break my heart?

 

“we’re here,” the nurse said, leaving me behind.

 

I knocked on the door and a few seconds later the door opened, revealing a young doctor coming out.

 

“jogiyo, is Lee Kiseop inside?” I asked the doctor.

 

“huh?” he took his eyes off the paper he’s reading, “ah ne. you can come inside. I’m just about to go,” he bowed.

 

“kamsahamnida,’ I bowed back and entered. I found Kiseop sitting in the couch looking at the floor.

 

“Kiseop?”

 

“~~~! What are you doing here!?” he said in surprise.

 

“aren’t bestfriends supposed be honest to each other?” I could feel tears on my cheeks. I don’t want to lose him. I serioulsy don’t.

 

“~~~-ah. I’ve got some great news to tell you,” he said hugging and comforting me.

 

“and what’s that? You’re not honest to me once, how could I trust you again?”

 

“I’m not going to die. I fought that leukimia,”



 

hey guys! wanna tell you that i'm not going to be updating for a while D: i got tons of homeworks and stuffs i need to do . so so sorry DD: i'll update if i can, but if i don't, mianhae D: sooo i'll see ya in a while ;)