she did this .

4 Years Later... We Meet Again.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

I banged on the door of Rainbow’s dorm. I can’t believe this. Woori?! Out of all the girls in Seoul, it’s her!?

 

“oh, oppa! Please come in. where are the other Infinite members?” Seungah noona greeted me. I gave her a small smile and searched for Woori from the door.

 

“it seems like you’re looking for someone. Is it Woori?” bingo!

 

“yes. Could you call her for me,”

 

“what a cute couple! Araseo. Wait here okay,” Seungah noona was gone and I’m alone. Woori, what you just did was unbelieveable.

 

“Myungsoo! It’s been a while. Come in!” Woori greeted me with her “oh-so-cute” voice. I rolled my eyes and took her hand. I pulled her into the car and put a seatbelt over her.

 

“wait, where are we going?”

 

“somewhere,” I closed the door pretty hard and started the car. Oh you’re definitely going somewhere alright.

 

“oppa,” here we go again with that aegyo.

 

“I’m not your oppa and besides I’m way younger than you,” I said in disgust.

 

“what did I do wrong this time?” she said, giving me a puppy dog face. I stopped the car. Luckily this road is pretty empty.

 

“what did you do? Hmm, I don’t know. Maybe planning a hit-and-run to kill my girlfriend?” I shot her a glare.

 

“I didn’t do it!” she screamed. Argh, that voice of her is slowly killing me.

 

“liar,” I was about to start on the machine when she suddenly spoke.

 

“you’re girlfriend think she’s oh so pretty that she dated two guys?”

 

“two guys?” I bet she’s talking about Kiseop.

 

“ye. That ulzzang looking gu-“

 

“how do you know about this ulzzang looking guy? Or should I say Kiseop?” I cornered her. now she got no where to go.

 

“kiseop? Lee Kiseop?”

 

“it’s none of you’re business,” he eyed me, “how do you know kiseop?”

 

“hmm,, lucky guess?”

 

“YOU DID HURT HER DIDN’T YOU!? I TOLD YOU, DON’T YOU EVER DARE TOUCH HER!” I shouted at her.

 

“you made me become a villain in your love story, and now I am. I won’t hurt her unless you did something for me,” she smirked.

 

“i.. I’ll do anything. But please, let her be happy. Don’t hurt her,”

 

“I won’t hurt her. but I’m not sure if I could let her be happy,”

 

“what do you mean?”

 

“you know what I mean,” she layed her head on my shoulders. No, I couldn’t leave ~~~. Not now.

 

“andwae,” I pushed her off and started the car. I got to send her home before she did anything else.

 

“well, If you don’t… let’s see what happens next,” she held my hand. This has gone so wrong.

 

 

Woori’s POV

 

Why did he have to mention Kiseop?! I could feel my heartbeat stop at the moment I heard his name.  the rest of the journey back to my dorm was awkwardly silent. I couldn’t made up my mind about L and Kiseop, and  I bet he’s thinking how to get rid of me

 

Kiseop.. did he fought his disease? He’ll be dead in a month right? Is it the right choice for me to leave him just like that? Somehow, I feel guilty.

 

“yah woori, you arrived. Now go,” L said. And with that, I went out without saying another word.


annyeong guys! how do you like the story so far? subscribe kays? :DDD oh and, i wanted to write a new story, but i don't know who the character will be :s any one wanna suggest? HIHIHIH soo.. see ya in the next chapter ;)