Another childhood friend ;)

4 Years Later... We Meet Again.

 

Your POV

 

It was till 10 A.M so I decide to have a walk at the park. That park contains a lot of memory for me and Myungsoo. 2 years after getting to know Myungsoo, we decide to use this park as our “headquarters”. I laughed at the thought of Myungsoo in paper hats and a red cape.

 

“unnie! Will you play with me?” a girl suddenly ran to me, bringing a ball in her hands.

 

“oh, are you alone?” I asked back. It’s not good for a little girl like her to play alone. Even if it’s near her house.

 

“aniyo, my oppa is waiting for me at the park. He said he couldn’t play so I ran and I found you,”

 

“awww, where’s your oppa then? How ‘bout we play together?”

 

“okay!” she took my pinkie and pulled me to the park. She pointed me to a guy who is sitting under the tree. Something tells me that I know that guy.

 

“there he is! That’s my oppa!” she jumped up and down while screaming, making the guy watch us. He smiled at the sight of his little sister. His smile was familiar. Is he one of my closest childhood friend?

 

“oppa!” we approached him.

 

“Jisuk annyeong!” the boy said. I smiled at the sight of his smile.

 

“oppa! This is my new friend,” Jisuk pulled my hand. The boy shook my hand and smiled sheepishly.

 

“hey, thanks for playing with my sister. I’m Kiseop,” I shook back his hand.

 

“sure, I’m ~~~. Nice to meet you,” I pulled my hand back, “so, are you new in this neighbourhood?” I asked, being friendly.

 

“ani, I’ve been staying here for quite a while, and I think I met you before,”

 

“seriously? When?”

 

“I don’t remember, but I think you’re the girl who accidentally spilled  milk all over my cat, right?” cat? Milk? Wait, I think he’s…

 

“IT’S YOU!” I screamed, “you changed! What happened to your chubby cheeks? And aren’t you way shorter than me? Woww!” so he is my other childhood friend, besides myungsoo.

 

“hahahaha yeah! I remembered you almost cried because my cat shrieked, right? Luckily I’m there, otherwise I’m sure she’ll scratch you,”

 

“I didn’t know that cat is pregnant!” I pouted.

 

“hahaha.. soo, when did you come back?”

 

“ummm, a few days ago,”

 

“oh I see. Wanna come to my house? I’m sure my mom will be pleased,”

 

“no thanks. I just want to stroll around the park. Bringing back memories,”

 

“let me come with you. But, I need to send my sister home first. Wanna come?”

 

“okay!” I ran towards Jisuk who was playing with the ball and carried her. how I wish I could have a cuddly little sister.

 

 

Kiseop’s POV

 

It was a breezy day so I decided to go for a walk. I wanted to go alone, but my mom insisted to bring Jisuk along. Well, I couldn’t say no since she’s my favourite family member, but I really wanted to be alone. So, eventually, I gotta take her with me.

 

As I opened the front door, a gast of wind hit my face. It feels so comfortable. I could hear the ice cream truck, children’s voice, the road cleaner sweeping the leaves and I could hear my phone beeping. It feels sooo.. wait, my phone beeping?!

 

“yobuseyo?” I said.

 

“KISEOP! YOU COULDN’T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!” the boy from the other side screamed.

 

“wait! Who’s this?” I really didn’t know who called. He has no caller ID and the numbers are unfamiliar.

 

“you don’t recognized me do you?”

 

“umm no, who’s this and why are you calling me?”

 

“argh! You and her have caught the same disease!” what? her? who’s her?

 

“yah, I think you’re calling the wrong number,” I was about to hang up when he screamed.

 

“IT’S MYUNGSOO!” Myungsoo?!

 

“Kim Myungsoo?!”

 

“ne! HAHAHA you must be surprised!”

 

“hey! What’s up?”

 

“oh great! Yah, you wouldn’t believe what happened!” he beamed.

 

“what?”

 

“~~~ IS BACK! Oh! She’s back! She’s back!” I chuckled at his dorkiness. kekeke I just have to put that one up :3 it’s cute!

 

“really? Have you met her?”

 

“oppa! I want to play!” Jisuk interupted me.

 

“hey sorry, I gotta hang up. My sister wanted to play,” I said to Myungsoo.

 

“araseo! Annyeong kiseop hyung!” I hung up and crouched so that my face and Jisuk’s face is in one line.

 

“jisuk-ah, oppa can’t play right now. Oppa has to rest. Oppa will sit here while you play there, okay?” I gave her a smile. I hope she won’t cry and starts to plead.

 

“araseo! I’ll be right back okay!” she starts to run. Woah, she usually throws a tantrum when I said I didn’t want to play with her. Oh well. Hmmm, ~~~, where are you…

 

although I’m not as close as Myungsoo, I still find ~~~ the bestest and truest friend I ever had! I missed her so much. I watched her from a far, but somehow my heart feels warm. It was that time when she spilled milk all over my cat, and from then, I started spying on her. I couldn’t approach her, since if we’re close, she would be so sad when I leave her. I didn’t want to have this disease, but what can I do? I’m going to die soon anyway. It’s going to be better if I didn’t meet her at all.

 

I sighed. People said you should enjoy life, but if you could hear clock ticking in your mind every single second, how could you enjoy life? No matter how young I would die, I won’t let anyone cry during my funeral.

 

“Oppa!” I heard Jisuk screamed. I watched her approaching when I saw this girl behind her. wait! Those eyes, and that face… it’s ~~~!


and the new character is... *drumrolls* UKISS' KISEOP! WHOOT! he's so HANDSOME ADSFSKLDGJSFKG especially in the Neverland MV <3 it kills me O.O