let's meet up!

4 Years Later... We Meet Again.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

                 

We arrived at our dorm 30 minutes after ~~~ went home. I was about to go to my room and sleep when Sungyeol hyung grabbed me in the neck.

 

“yah! What the heck?!” I said, as I struggled to get his hands off my neck.

 

“are you hiding something from us?!” he said in angry tone. It was only me, him and Woohyun hyung in the room, since Sunggyu hyung and the rest has a radio show to attend.

 

“bwoya?! Why are you so pumped up all of a sudden?!” I said, using a loud voice.

 

“you know me! I throw a tantrum when you don’t tell me something that we supposed to know,” he said. He is right. He does. There’s one time when I didn’t tell him that I got injured after learning how to ride a motorcycle during our trainee days, he got so mad that he didn’t want to come back to our dorm.

 

“mian.. it’s just that,”

 

“sungyeollie, you couldn’t just force your dongsaeng to tell you something he don’t want to tell,” Woohyun hyung said,”give him a break will you? We are tired. I’m sure it’s not serious too. Don’t throw a tantrum like that. Your 20! Stop being a choding.”

 

“mianhae hyung. It’s just that, I couldn’t believe he hid-“

 

“I met my true friend,” I said with a deep voice. I think it’s about time to tell them.

 

“we know, you told that 3 times already,” Woohyun hyung said.

“ani hyung, she remembered me. We talked,”

 

“that’s your secret?” Sungyeol hyung said.

 

“I didn’t want to tell you guys since I’m afraid some fans are going to spy on us,” I lowered my head,” she would be in trouble.”

 

“awww, come here,” sungyeol hyung gave me a hug. I hugged him back, while my eyes search for people who might heard our conversation (except sungyeol and woohyun hyung of course ;))

 

“soooo.. are you planning to meet her again?” Woohyun hyung said, after Sungyeol hyung released me from the hug.

 

“OF COURSE! But, I didn’t get to ask her phone number,” I said in a sad tone.

 

“umm hello.. dingdong! She’s Jiae’s friend, remember?” Woohyun hyung hit my head.

                 

“YAH! Bwoya.. it hurts hyung,” I said. What will Jiae do if she’s her friend?

 

“don’t you get it? ~~~ is Jiae’s friend. Jiae can give you informations about her. even her phone number!”

 

“OH RIGHT!” I exclaimed, “let’s meet up with her!” I took his phone out of his hands and started texting something to Jiae.

 

“Yah! That’s my phone! And how can you be so slow?!” Woohyun hyun kept on blabbering while I’m busy with his phone.

 

 

Your POV

 

I woke up when I heard my mom screaming my name. when and how did I get myself in here?

 

“Park ~~~! You have a phone call! Hurry up and pick it up will you?!” I heard my mom screamed. I jumped out of my bed and dashed out to my computer desk and picked up the phone.

 

“yobuseyo?”

 

“yobuseyo? ~~~? Is that you?” it’s a girl’s voice. it’s not Soomin’s voice since the girl’s voice’s much higher!

 

“ah, ne! who’s this?”

 

“oh! Mianhae, I’m Jiae. I wanted to ask you if you could meet me in *** café today at 12 noon. Is it okay with you?”

 

“sure, I’ll ask Soomin first,” I wanted to take out my laptop to skype her when Jiae stopped me.

 

“andwae! It’s no need for you to take Soomin. It’s only the two us. Is it fine?”

 

“umm.. okay? I guess. See you then,” I hung up. Jiae is pretty weird today. I haven’t even get to talk to her about personal things when she asks me to go meet her at some café.

 

I took out my oversized shirt and short pants. I decided to do my morning routine before joining appa and omma for breakfast.

 

Jiae’s POV

 

“umm.. okay? I guess. See you then,” she said. I gave L oppa a thumbs up.

 

“THANKYOU SO MUCH JIAE! I LOVE YOU!” he screamed while hugging me. Urgh, oppa! Luckily we’re at your dorm or I would be soooo embarrased to have a brother like you.

 

“okay,okay! Sheesh, you never hugged me like that during You’re My Oppa recordings!” I pouted.

 

“awww jiaee! It’s different. I love you sooo much for hooking me with her!” he laughed.

 

“is it just the heat, or you are really falling in love?”

 

“Yah jiaee!” he gave me a puppy dog face. Seriously, my brother could get really wacko just because of the heat.

 

“oppa, I think I should get the fan. The heat is really turning your brain around,”

 

I closed the door, leaving him behind. But I still could hear his laughs. Pssft, luckily the members weren’t here.


HEYY! so so so so soooo sorry it's a really short chapter :(( i'll add a longer one for sure! oh! and btw, a new character will be coming ;)) can you guess? (hint: debuted in the year 2009 and is the lead dancer of a group *and a boy of course ;D)