a letter for me?

4 Years Later... We Meet Again.

 

Your POV

 

I woke up to see the clock showing me it was 10:35. I shot out of bed and did my daily morning ritual. I took my sweater out and put on my track pants and head out. I was supposed to meet Kisop at his house an hour ago, but he’ll understand.

 

I was enjoying the early morning breeze when I saw Jisuk holding a picture of Kiseop and a red flower. It was a bit odd though, since Jisuk was always carrying a ball in her right hand. I decided not to bother Jisuk and went directly to the Lee’s resident. As I passed her, I gave her one of my friendliest smile, but the odd thing is, she didn’t gave me any response. Then something clicked. Maybe she was sad because Kiseop’s friend died. Tho, it’s just a maybe.

 

“imo! Can you please open the door?” I knocked on the gates and called for Kiseop’s mom. I should greet her first though, since greeting the elders are always the polight way to come in to a house.

 

“~~~-nie! You’re here!” she ran and hugged me. she never did this before, but still I kinda like it. As she released her hug, I could see that her eyes and nose were wet, as if she’s been crying.

 

“imo, are you crying?” I looked at her in concern.

 

“ah? bwoh? Ani.. I was just dusting my room upstairs and some of them got into my nose and eyes. Do I look like as if I’m crying?” her voice was kind of stuttering. It’s like everything she told me was a lie.

 

“you’re lying,”

 

“ani ~~~ah. you want to come in? I’m going to buy some groceries downtown, you want to come?” she offered.

 

“no thanks. I was supposed to meet Kiseop an hour ago so I bet he’ll kill me once I got into his room. Is he here?” I asked, afraid that Kiseop might get pissed and walked off somewhere else.

 

“umm. Yeah he was here,” there with go with the stuttering voice again, “but he left for the mart to buy you guys drinks and snacks. I bet he’ll be here in a few minutes. Just wait in his room okay?” is it just me or I could see a tear passed through her cheek. Before I could ask, she went into her car and signalled me to help her open the gate. I did as I told and I was left alone.

 

I stepped in to see a big painting of Kiseop and his dad. It must be a painting for sure, since Kiseop looks like himself in his late 19s and he was posing beside his dad. His late dad. His dad died because of an accident somewhere in Kangwon. I bowed to the picture, before entering Kiseop’s room.

 

I entered Kiseop’s so called lair and found it was a bit clean. Well, it was cleaner than before, but not so clean. I was about to lay myself on his bed when I saw this pink glittery box. Pretty girly for a guy, I thought. I opened it and saw a mirror and a piece of letter. I took it out and saw my name. is this letter for… me?



 

kekekeke another upload >:) i was supposed to upload it tomorrow, but i got bored during DT class and decided to upload it today \:D/ i won't upload tomorrow probably. it's going to end soon D: i'll upload "the letter" in the next chapter :D sooo.. stay tuned :3