A confession

4 Years Later... We Meet Again.

 

Your POV

 

I barged in the café doors since I’m 30 minutes late and found no Jiae. Instead I saw this familiar looking guy in black mask, purple hoodie and pitch black sunglasses. I raised my eyebrow. What’s he doing here?

 

“Yah! Kim Myungsoo! What are you doing here?!” I said half whispering half screaming.

 

“wae? Couldn’t I enjoy a cup of coffee?” he said while taking his shades off.

 

“you’re here to meet me. Right? Jiae set this up right?”

 

“no. I’m waiting for a friend. What are you doing here?”

 

“nothing. I’ll just go now,” I was about to took off when L grabbed my hand.

 

“stay. I wanted to talk to you. And yes, this was all my plan,” he said in his so called monotron voice. I turned around to see him with a serious face.

 

“wae? What’s wrong?” I asked. He stood up and looked around. This dude is really freaking me out.

 

“let’s go,” he dragged me as if we’re being chased by dectectives. I was about to let go when he hold my hands tighter.

 

“yah! Jakkaman! Where are we going?!” L pulled me  even further away from the café and into his car. After entering the car, he took his hoodie, shades and mask. He looke me in the eye, giving me shivers all over my body.

 

“why are you looking at me like that?” I said.

 

“nothing,” he said then drove off to some place. Why is he being so weird today? I closed my eyes and drove off to dream land.

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

“nothing,” I said. I can’t wait to show her the special surprise I gave her. I kept on driving when I noticed the car turned silent. I look to the left, seeing ~~~ fell asleep. My heart skipped a beat. Her face is so innocent.

 

“Since you left, I felt so empty,” I said softly, not wanting to wake her up, “and since then, I knew my feelings for you were more than friends,”

 

I kept on driving until we arrived at the beach. It was still the same since the last time we came. I smiled at the refreshing view before waking her up.

 

“yah, ~~~-nie, ireona. We’re here,”

 

“mwoh? Where are we?” she said half asleep. I chuckled at her cuteness. I helped her get off my car and stepped closer to the water.

 

“why are you taking me here?” she said. Now she’s awake.

 

“I want you to help me. Please?” I pleaded. Please say yes….

 

“okay. Help you with what?” YES! One step closer to the plan. I took out a cut-out of her face and held it in front of her.

 

“hold this, and don’t flip it around okay? I wanted to ask my friend out, but I wanted to rehearse first, in case I got any words wrong. Help me okay?” I said.

 

“okay,” she said, still holding the big cut out in front of her face, not knowing that it’s her picture.

 

 

~~~’s POV

 

He will confess to another girl? Why did it sound so heartbreaking? I wanted to run, but I didn’t want to show my true feelings to him.

 

“hey, I like you since… I don’t know when,” he started the “rehearsal”. I covered my face with the picture he gave me, not wanting to show the tears that kept on falling.

 

“I, I really like you. No, I love you! And I want you to become mine. Would you be girlfriend?” he continued. There was an awkward silence.

 

“yah! You’re supposed to answer,” he said in his bossy voice. I didn’t give him any reply, instead I sniffed, causing him to grab me by the shoulders.

 

“why are you crying? Wait, are you sad that I’m confessing to a girl?” I wiped my tears. It’s now or never.

 

“you think? Is that obvious?”

 

“HAHAHA jakkaman! Flip the picture around!” he ordered me. What? is he going to brag how beautiful her future girlfriend is? I hesitated, but curiosity made me flipped the picture. My jaw dropped, it was actually a picture of me and him 5 years ago. I looked up and saw him laughing his stomach out.

 

“you! What do you mean by this?!” I screamed. He took my hands and pulled me into his arms.

 

“Park ~~~, will you take me, Kim Myungsoo, as your loving boyfriend?” he said in between laughs. I could tell he is happy.

 

“what about our friendship?” I asked him. He let go of the hug. He held my hands tightly and looked me into the eyes.

 

“I don’t care about any friendships as long as you’re mine,” those words… melted my heart.

 

“what about the fans? They’ll kill me,”

 

“no fans would dare to touch you once you’re mine,” he stated. I looked at him weirdly.

 

“Possesive much? HAHAHA. I love you too,” I said as I hugged him.

 

“does this mean a yes?” he asked. I nodded as a reply. A new beginning has started.



 

80 subscribers ! WHOOT! thanks guys <3 saranghae ! oh btw, L'S BRINGING Y BACK TO INFINITE'S PARADISE :9 SO HOT ! 

i wonder when Infinite's gonna star in Hello Baby *random fact hehe. loved how Myungsoo confessed to her <3 it's so sweeeet ! :3