It is HIM

4 Years Later... We Meet Again.

 

Your POV

 

“Soomin! You got to tell me who L is right now!” I said as I got into my bed. I arrived at home and found this house filled with maids. I guess my mom and dad is at work since they are not anywhere around the house.

 

“araseo araseo. What do you want to know about him?” she said as she took a magazine from her bag.

 

“uhh.. everything? I don’t know! He seems suspicious to me,”

 

“everything is a lot, don’t you think?” what?! Is she starting to talk about nonsense?!

 

“yah! You told me that you would tell everything about L!” I beamed.

 

“okay okay. What do you want to know?”

                 

“full name,”

 

“Kim Myungsoo,”

 

“Birth place?”

                 

“Seoul,” she answered both questions in ease. Who’s L to Soomin’s eyes anyways? How does she know so much?

 

“Date of birth?”

 

“March 13 1992,” those three words hung dead in my brain. It’s Myungsoo’s birthday too. I think he is Myungsoo, THE Myungsoo.

 

“wait! Soomin, can you find a way to meet him again?” I asked.

 

“wae? Are you starting to fall in love with him?” she asked me playfully. I rolled my eye and glared at her, telling her that I’m serious.

 

“since today is Sunday and they’re having a break, I’m sure tomorrow they’ll shoot Kkaeal Player,” I was about to ask what Kkaeal Player was when Soomin continued, “it’s a TV show. During Kkaeal Player recording, Infinite likes to escape from their manager,”

 

“like what L did yesterday?”

 

“something like that, only this time they’ll probably be divided into two or three groups. They’ll be running around a lot. I’m sure you can bump into one of them and ask where L is,” she said.

 

“ani.. I want to meet him face to face,” I said. I’m sure my face is red by now.

 

“are you…?” she stopped, “are you an eLement?” she then bursted out laughing. I stared at her, confused. ELement?! What the hell is that?!

 

“yah! Aish cincha,” I grab my laptop and typed in “Infinite Band”. I tried to search for their schedule but as much as I tried to search for it, I didn’t find any. I turned my head to face Soomin when she suddenly gave me a piece of paper. It was an URL of some website.

 

“did you… by any chance.. wrote this from your head?” I asked.

 

“ne, it’s a useful link. I’ll always remember it in my head,” she said, poking her head slightly. I smiled, sometimes having a friend like her is a great help!

 

I typed in the link she gave me. After the page appeared, it was actually the official webpage for Infinite. I smiled at the sight of Myungsoo in his performing outfit. He’s sooo manly here! He’s completely changed from the dorky Myungsoo I love, to the charismatic Myungsoo fans adore.

 

I clicked on the page where it says “SCHEDULE” and found a calender in it. Most of the color in the calender are dark blue, four of them are light blue. Could the ones in light blue be their schedule? I clicked them but nothing came out. I moved my cursor to the ones in dark blue and saw numorous schedules being listed in a day. Out of 30 days, Infinite only have 4 days rest? Isn’t it too harsh? Then I saw it! A fan meeting in a CD store somewhere in Kangnam.

                 

“yah, could you company me to Kangnam this weekend?” I said sweetly to Soomin.

 

“wae?” she lifted her head up from the magazine she was reading before.

 

“ani, I wanted to see a few CDs in the store,” I didn’t want to tell her that I wanted to see L, I’m gonna be soo embarrassed if I did.

 

“ani, I know you want to meet L there right?” how did she know?!

 

“how did…?”

 

“I’m a number one Inspirit. Of course I remembered all their schedules,” I was speechless. You’re no fan. You’re more of a stalker!


Sorry! short chapter D: my friend insisted me on updating this one so it's pretty short. i promise you that chapt. 5 will be much longer ! ppyong~!