Home Sweet Home

4 Years Later... We Meet Again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJi51_mqN5c

 

Your POV                

 

Today was the day I arrived back at Seoul after 4 years. A lot of things have changed! Seoul has changed, in a good way. I held a necklage I’ve been wearing this past years. Then something clicked, it was Myungsoo’s. Myungsoo, are you still the same Myungsoo I used to know?

 

 “~~~!” I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw Soomin waving at me. Soomin is a friend. A special one of course. Her mom and mine are close friends. And so are we.

 

“Soomin! It’s nice to see you!” I waved at her. She smiled and ran to me.

 

“here, let me help you with your luggages,” I handed her my purple luggage while I grab my black backpack. I took off my headphones and started walking to Soomin’s car.

 

"how’ve you been doing?” Soomin asked me. She was chewing bubblegum. I chuckled and let out a sigh.

                 

“it’s been quite good. New York is not as good as Seoul though. I miss you! I miss imo’s dukbokki! I miss Myung-“ just as I was about to say “Myungsoo” I stopped and looked the other way. Eventhough I’m not looking at Soomin, I knew that she was staring me with a weird expression.

 

“Myung? Myung who? Are you crushing on someone?” I just realized that I never talked about Myungsoo with her before.

 

 “aniyo! It’s not like what you think,” I shake my heads a lot of times causing me to get a little bit dizzy. I looked down and continued talking, “he’s a friend, okay?”

 

 “he’s a friend okay?” Soomin imitated me, although I think her version is a bit exaggerated, “I know you have feelings for this Myung…”

 

 “Myungsoo,” I said still walking and still looking down.

 

 “bwoh? His name is Myungsoo? Park Myungsoo?” she laughed. I glared at her. I can’t believe she’s laughing at someone’s name! Myungsoo’s name!

 

 “it’s not PARK Myungsoo. It’s KIM Myungsoo,” I stated, giving a little pressure while saying those two words.

 

 “lucky him! He has the same name with a member from that hot rookie group!” she squealed. Here we go with the fangirling again.

 

“and I suppose you’re going to tell me th-“

 

“INFINITE!” she cut me off. I know this would happen.

 

 “I thought so,” I said, showing no interest at all. We arrived at her car and she gave her driver my luggage. We went inside her car and she started to spazz while I just stare outside the window. This’ going to be a looong journey back to my house.

 

 “They’re so AWESOME! Sunggyu’s such a great leader! Sungyeol is such a dork! Sungjong is a cutie! Dongwoo is just soo… I don’t know how to describe him, but he’s awesome,” I snickered at her last sentence. She can’t even describe her Idol properly!

 

“Hoya dances so passionately and Woohyun is sooo y! Don’t forget L! He’s the hottest out of all!” she ended with a loud shriek. I shrugged, I never show any interest in boybands. I like FT Island though, and CNBlue. But a big no no to boybands. I just don’t find them appealing. They’re like a bunch of boys dancing while singing. Some of them don’t even sing! But wait, there’s a person called L? is his parents out of words to make a name?

 

“yah! Jakkaman! L? is that even a name?” I asked Soomin while giving her a look.

 

 “of course!” she said proudly.

 

 “what kind of name is that? Can’t his parents even create a name for him?”

 

 “it’s not like he’s born with the name L! his real name is Kim Myungsoo,” after I heard those two last words, my eyes almost popped out. Kim Myungsoo?

 

“Kim Myungsoo?” I asked.

 

 “ne! Kim Myungsoo! A.k.a L,” I gave her a confused look. She just stare at me for a few seconds until she took out her iPod and showed me a picture.

 

“is that supposed to impress fans?” I asked while pointing his eyes

 

“his famous for his death stares you know!” Soomin shouted.

 

 “araseo araseo,” I chuckled. She just pouted. I ignored her and examine the picture and see it in a larger scale. Those eyes, somehow they’re familiar. Could this be the Myungsoo I know? It couldn’t be. He never dreamt of becoming an idol. I locked her iPod and threw it at her. She gave me a i-couldn’t-believe-you-threw-my-iPod look then plugged her earphone to her ears. I ignored her and did the same thing. Myungsoo, where are you. The next thing I knew, I fell asleep.