Conflict

Deep Dark Love

“HYUNG!” The door to Myungsoo’s room flew open, revealing a panic-stricken Sungyeol with sweat running down his face.

 

“Yeah, what is it?” Myungsoo stopped whatever he was doing to look up at Sungyeol.

 

“Jieun and Sunggyu,” he huffed. “they appeared at Woohyun’s castle.”

 

“What?!” Sungjong exclaimed. “Hyung, what are we supposed to do?”

 

“She and Sunggyu will eventually go there to demand answers from Woohyun but it’s okay, once Jieun sees Woohyun she will know well to stay away from him, since he was the one who ruined both of us,” Myungsoo said calmly.

 

“What if Woohyun does something to harm her?” Sungyeol asked.

 

Myungsoo shook his head. “He won’t. If he does, I’m going to rip his throat out myself.”

 

“So what’s your plan after this?”

 

“I’ll let Jieun know how to contact me after her meeting with Woohyun, she’ll definitely trust me more after seeing his face,” Myungsoo said. “she’ll know that he is the mastermind behind all this and he definitely can’t win her back. She’ll know whose side to choose.”

 

“She transferred to a new school, along with BTS’ V or slash Kim Taehyung,” Sungjong said. “Should we do something about V?”

 

“We can’t if we want to, but she’ll also stay away from him since he and the rest of BTS are under Woohyun,” Myungsoo said, putting his trust in Jieun.

 

 

 

 

Jieun stood there, utterly baffled as confusion washed over her. She remembered everything now. She finally understood why Taehyung had a surprised expression on his face when she called him Tae, it was how she always called him. She finally realized that the children in her memories were all of them. They were the children she used to spend her time with. They were the closest to her 100 years ago.

Jimin and Jungkook walked towards her slowly and gingerly reached out their hands, wanting to touch her.  Both young men embraced her with a mix of emotions stirring in their hearts.

 

“Noona…” Jungkook whispered. “It’s been so long.”

 

“Jungkook…Jimin…” she called out their names, realizing that these names that were buried deep in her memories finally resurfaced. “You guys…became so big.”

 

“Well obviously since it’s been 100 years,” Yoongi scoffed sarcastically.  Jieun looked at him and chuckled.

 

“A 100 years and you’re still having an attitude,” she said. “You’re supposed to be sweet like your nickname Suga (sugar) you know.”

 

“I never said I wanted that stupid nickname,” he rolled his eyes, earning a laugh from Jieun.

 

“You guys really haven’t changed at all,” she patted both Jimin and Jungkook’s head. “Are you still breaking things as always, Joonie-ah? What about Jin, is he still as narcissist as ever? And Hobi, still loud and hyper as usual?”

 

The three mentioned boys looked at her and nodded in unison, “Yes, noona.”

 

Jieun held her arms out wide. “What are you waiting for now? Is that how you greet a long lost noona for 100 years?”

 

There was a moment of silence and all three of them along with Jimin and Jungkook crashed into her for a hug. Little did she know that tears welled up in their eyes and they resisted really hard to hide it.

 

 “Kim Taehyung!” she suddenly called out.

 

“Yes! Noona!”

 

“I think you owe me an explanation.”

 

The rest of the members looked at Taehyung and realization dawned on them.

 

“She was your mission?! After all these time?!” they all exclaimed. He nodded sheepishly. “How could you?! You knew she was alive and yet you didn’t tell us!”

 

“I couldn’t if I wanted to, you guys don’t know how much I wanted to,” he explained. “Woohyun-hyung’s orders.”

 

Speaking of Woohyun, Jieun remembered that she ditched Sunggyu due to her curiosity that led her here. She also remembered that she wanted to demand answers from this Woohyun guy.

 

There was a loud knock at the door of the arena. Apparently it was Hoya.

 

“Hyungnim!” the seven boys chorused.

 

“I’m here to Jieun to pay Master Woohyun a visit,” he said.

 

Jieun looked at them, wondering if she should go.

 

“Don’t worry noona,” Jimin said. “I’m sure you’re hella confused about things right now but you’ll find answers from Woohyun.”

 

“Yes, don’t worry,” Jin encouraged.

 

“Okay,” she nodded and followed Hoya.

 

 

 

Hoya knocked on Woohyun’s door. “I have brought Jieun as you requested.”

 

“Let her in,” Woohyun said from the inside. Hoya turned the doorknob and nodded towards Jieun as a gesture that she should go in.

 

Anxiously, she had a deep breath, wondering what to expect. The door closed behind her once she entered his room, facing a leather chair with its back turned towards her. The chair turned slowly, revealing Woohyun’s face.  She gasped once she saw him. Her memories started to resurface again, the broken fragments crawling up from the back of her mind. She remembered the dream she had with Myungsoo spending time at the river bank near the cabin. The person with the blurred face who appeared was Woohyun. He was the one that she couldn’t call out his name at that moment. Now she knew that it was him.

 

“You’re…Woohyun,” she murmured.

 

“Yes I am,” he nodded.

 

“Did you kill my parents?”

 

He shook his head. “I did not.”

 

“Then who did?”

 

“Kim Myungsoo and Lee Sungjong.”

 

“W-why?” she asked. If Myungsoo is really her lover, why would he do that?

 

“I don’t know, but those weren’t your real parents,” he said.

 

“They were vampires right? My parents?”

 

He nodded again.

 

“Wait, if my parents were vampires, what about Sunggyu? He was human.”

 

“Sunggyu was…adopted by your parents,” he explained.  “He was left at the doorstep of your parents before they adopted you.”

 

“Who…killed me 100 years ago?” She reluctantly asked.

 

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you anyway so there’s no point,” he waved the matter off. “You might think I am the enemy but I’m not.”

 

“Then…what are you trying to accomplish?”

 

“I’m trying to protect you,” he looked her in the eye. For a moment Jieun believed him because it looked like he was telling the truth, but she could tell that behind every word he said were nothing but lies. The one trying to protect her is Myungsoo, not Woohyun. She doesn’t know what is going on yet but things will be clear to her in time. She decided to challenge him.

 

“If you are trying to protect me, where is Sunggyu-oppa?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Authornim: Im back againnnnn with a new updateeeeee! I might re-edit this chapter so Ill let you guys know soon coz tbh my omma is rushing me to update this chap cuz she wants to use the comp ugh so yeahhhh

Do leave comments and Im always grateful to each and everyone of you! xoxo