Inconvenient Confrontation

Deep Dark Love

Everything was buzzing in Jieun's head, she couldn't think straight. Why was she remembering now? What happened when she passed out? Did Myungsoo do something to her? She looked around and recognized that she was back in her own bedroom, the door slightly ajar and light poured in from outside. She heard soft footsteps coming up the stairs and could recognize immediately that it wasn't Sunggyu.

The door creaked open. “Hey, you alright?”

Y-yeah,” she stuttered when she saw Taehyung. It must be him who brought her back. “What happened?”

I was going to ask you that myself,” he folded his arms across his chest. “I came to look for you after school and you were gone. So I drove here right away to see if you were okay.”

So wait, Taehyung didn't bring me home, she thought. And Sunggyu isn't home for now. The only person left she suspected was Myungsoo himself.

I'm fine.”

It's been some time since this happened, do you want to get a checkup at the hospital?” he asked, concern etched across his face.

No,” she said. “I'm just stressed I guess.” She knew well that those were lies.

Okay, I won't insist. But if this happens one more time, I'm bringing you there like it or not,” he said. “I don't anything bad to happen to you. I know it's been rough for you so please just let me be there for you, alright?”

She nodded. “Thanks.”

I have to go now, got an errand to run,” he said. “I'll drop by tomorrow morning.”

It's alright, I can manage,” she refused.

You do know that you're not supposed to refuse me right?” he rolled his eyes.

Jieun laughed. “Alright, alright. Thanks, Tae.”

Tae huh?” he looked amused.

Why? It sounds nice,” she raised a brow.

Nothing, it's just...” he paused. “Never mind. I'll be going now.”

After Taehyung left, Jieun decided to wash up and change into more comfortable clothes. Just then, a piece of paper slipped out from one of her coat pockets. Picking it up, she opened the paper. It read:

I don't mean to hurt you before. I was trying to figure out what was going on that I couldn't reach you. Now that I can, I will explain everything soon. Let no one know about this, even your brother, or else I might lose you again. I'll get back to you when the time is right. Wait for me.

Love your one and only,

MS.”

MS. Myungsoo.

Even though she felt like everything was a dream, she felt everything. The feelings were there, she loved and adored him with all her heart. But what happened to her in between was a mystery. She could deduce that from what Myungsoo has written, someone might have eyes on them, watching them both from the very beginning. Myungsoo to her now is not a stranger anymore, but she still harbor feelings of doubt. And the strangest thing was, was it really her from the memory 100 years ago?


 


 


 


 

Sunggyu inhaled sharply as he was about to knock on Woohyun's door. He went back to that castle that doesn't seem to appear on maps in the human world.

Come in, I know its you,” he heard him say from inside.

How's Jieun?” Woohyun asked with his usual proud and cold demeanor.

She's okay,” Sunggyu wanted to wave him off. Why is Woohyun so concerned about Jieun? “She's looking for answers and so am I.”

Woohyun doesn't say anything, so Sunggyu urged himself to carry on. “We both know that you are keeping things from us. You have answers to our parents' death.”

Is that all you wish to know?” Woohyun interlaced his hands and rested on the desk.

We just want to know everything that you know. Jieun insists on seeing you, but I don't know if its possible to do that since this is a vampire ground.”

Rest assured. She will be safe here, she's one of us,” Woohyun said.

One of us? “She's a vampire?!” Sunggyu's eyes widen in shock. Woohyun stayed silent for a moment.

You can bring her in anytime you want, I'll let you know the answers you seek then. Dismiss.”

W-what?!” Sunggyu frowned in disbelief. “H-how is she a vampire?! You haven't answered me!”

With a snap of his fingers, an invisible force flung Sunggyu out of the room and the door slammed shut. Sunggyu groaned in slight pain and struggled to get up. Woohyun means it when he says 'dismissed'. Guess he would have to bring Jieun in for answers after all. As he stood up, he felt a familiar aura coming from a vampire nearby. It was the same aura that radiated a few times before while he stayed here. Curious to know, he walked towards the direction of the aura. It wasn't a feeling that could be easily read, but then it was familiar for him to pick up.

He walked and walked, focusing all his senses to that particular aura. It eventually led him to the arena he fought both Hoya and the bunch of BTS clowns. The number of auras slowly increased and he knew that there was more than one vampire training in the arena. Sunggyu pushed the door open and was welcomed by seven familiar faces. It was them, the BTS clowns. They were huddled together in a conversation. All eyes stared at Sunggyu who opened the door suddenly. A stab of shock rained on him when his eyes settled on the vampire whose aura he was tracking. It was no other than the boy he knew, the boy who was beside Jieun when she lost everyone- Kim Taehyung.

Well well, what is the Superior doing here now, decided to smash us all again?” Jimin said.

Sunggyu couldn't really care less about Jimin's remark. “What are you doing here, Kim Taehyung?” he pointed at the said one. The latter also had a slightly shocked expression etched on his face, he knew that Sunggyu would eventually know his identity, but wasn't expecting it to be now, at this moment.

Hi, hyung. I'm not Kim Taehyung,” he said. “I'm V.”

What the hell you calling him a hyung for?” Jin exclaimed. “You have any idea how that bastard beat us all up?”

V stood up and dusted his pants. “Yes I know. But he is also someone I know many years before. It's just that he wasn't aware of my existence as a vampire.”

You-what?” Sunggyu couldn't really believe what Taehyung is saying. “A vampire?!”

V deliberately Changed to show Sunggyu how his eyes could glow in a shade of blue. “It's not supposed to be like this hyung, you'll know my existence soon but I didn't expect it to be now though.”

V slash Taehyung was a vampire and it never occurred to Sunggyu at all. And he was Jieun's best friend. And also he was in the BTS clown group. And then this BTS group just had to be related to Nam Woohyun, or more or less under him. “What are you trying to do with Jieun?!”

V raised both of his hands as if he was surrendering. “I'm not trying to do anything hyung, don't worry. I don't plan to hurt her or anything.”

Does Jieun know you are a vampire?” Sunggyu asked. He was aware that there were vampires everywhere on Earth but they usually stick with their own groups and avoided humans as much as possible. But for Taehyung, he's been friends with Jieun ever since they entered middle school. And this was something that Sunggyu is cautious about.

No she doesn't. Its my mission to keep it a secret from her.” V replied as a matter of factly.

Mission. What mission?

 

 

 

 

 

 


Authornim: Finished my test for March today yasssss having a major exam this year sighhhhhhssss anywayssss I guess im basically making sh*t go down in this fanfic lolz Brace yourself peepsss, its gonna be a hell of a confusion coming up. Stay tuned for updates! Love yall <3 Comments makes me happyyyyyyyyyyyyy <3 xoxo

BTW! the poll on the prev chap, Jungkook got the most votes. Ill be making oneshots for both Jimin and Jungkook so be sure to check them out~ its in draft now, will be available soon!

Rain (Jungkookxoc)

Ferris Wheel (Jiminxoc)