Meeting again

Deep Dark Love

“Damnit, it really hurts,” Jimin winced as he examined his badly bruised windpipe with his fingers in front of a hand-held mirror. Sunggyu's finger marks were left distinguishably on his neck, and the awkward and odd lumps were still there. It has been the second day of recovery for both Jungkook and Jimin. Normally, wounds on vampires heal completely in 5 to 30 minutes, depending on how serious it is. But Sunggyu's damage to them was beyond comprehension. They would both have their windpipes crushed if Woohyun didn't stop him.

“That Superior ain't no joke,” Suga shook his head as he sat on the edge of Jimin's bed.

“If it wasn't for that damned Superior, we wouldn't be stuck in this boring infirmary. It reeks of medicine smell,” Jungkook complained motioned for Jimin to pass him the mirror. “We should get back at him”

“You idiot,” Jin scoffed. “Are you asking for trouble? You guys provoked him first and now you wanna get back at him.”

“Oh please Jin hyung, you're siding that bastard?” Jimin scowled and narrowed his eyes at Jin.

“I'm not siding anyone okay? It's just that you guys started it first,” Jin said.

“But he called us midgets!”

“Not us, just you, Jimin hyung,” Jungkook teased and earned a death glare from Jimin.

“Anyway, I heard from the doctor that it will heal completely by tomorrow,” Suga yawned and plopped his head on Jimin's leg.

“I swear I'm getting back at him,” Jimin finalized. “Jungkook, are you coming with me?”

“Duh,” Jungkook rolled his eyes. “He almost killed us both. Why would I be stupid enough to let it pass?”

“Get back at the Superior and you guys could be dead for real,” J-Hope said as he entered the room with a bag of blood. Rapmonster followed behind, holding another bag of blood.

“Just focus on recovering completely you dopes,” Rapmonster said and tossed the bag of blood to Jimin while J-Hope threw it to Jungkook which both of them caught in mid-air. “Drink it, doctor's order.”

Jimin made a hole on the bag and sniffed the blood. His eyes flashed blue for a millisecond before returning to their original color. “Ew, it's A type. I want B, Rapmon hyung.”

“Switch, mine's B. I want A,” Jungkook exchanged with Jimin.

“By the way, where's V?” Suga piped up suddenly.

“Heard he has some work to do for Woohyun,” J-Hope answered.

“For?” Jungkook tilted his head.

“Don't know,” J-Hope shrugged. “It seems to be private and confidential.”

“Pshh,” Jimin sneered. “Private and confidential my . I'll make sure he tells us what he's up to for Woohyun when he gets back.”

“Ask him all you want, I doubt he will answer you,” Rapmonster said. “Let's go guys, it's our turn to hunt Beasts today.”

“NO FAIR!” Jimin and Jungkook chorused.

“Nobody asked you guys to get beaten in a pulp and be stuck here,” Suga got up from the bed. “Too bad our next turn is next week.”

Jin chuckled. “Don't worry boys, I'll hunt down your share for you guys.”

“Damn that Superior,” Jimin cursed.

“Making me miss my chance,” Jungkook gripped the bedsheets in displeasure.

“There's always next week okay?” Rapmonster shook his head and left with the rest, leaving Jungkook and Jimin alone in the infirmary.

“This is depressing,” Jungkook sighed and laid his head on the bed.

“Hey Kook.”

“What?” Jungkook looked at Jimin.

“I'm a bit curious of what V's up to. I mean, out of all of us in BTS, why do you think Woohyun chose V to run errands for him?”

Jungkook shrugged. “Who knows? I'm gonna go sleep, don't talk to me.”

Jimin glared and threw a pillow at him but the latter dodged it well and blew a raspberry.


 


 


 


 

Sunggyu grunted when a Beast pounced on him. Apparently, Woohyun told that he would be out hunting for Beasts today with Hoya and the rest of BTS except for Jimin and Jungkook. They were all in an alley where it was suspected for Beasts activities. To their estimation, they were correct. Out of everyone, Sunggyu was having a hard time dueling with the Beasts. They were fast, strong and insane. Hoya didn't break a sweat dealing with them. He dodged perfectly at every Beast that lunged at him, grabbing them by the necks and snapping them in seconds.

He was still struggling with the Beast on him when he suddenly saw Suga tearing one of the Beast's neck with his teeth. Without a choice, Sunggyu had to do the same to the Beast that was currently on him, since he was pinned down with a brutal amount of strength. Changing just immediately, his eyes glowed purple and fangs protruded. He bit the Beast's neck, closing his eyes tightly as blood streamed on his face like an endless waterfall. Within minutes, it was lifeless. He shoved it away from him and got onto his feet. Hoya looked at him and gave a smirk.

“That should be all for today,” Hoya said to the rest. “You know the drill.”

Sunggyu was obviously clueless since this was his first time hunting Beasts. It felt surreal that vampires and creatures like these exist on Earth. He saw the rest of BTS hoisting up Beasts they killed onto their shoulders, bringing them somewhere.

“Pick them up Superior, we gotta burn them,” Rapmonster said blandly as he walked pass Sunggyu. Without a word, Sunggyu did as told, picking up the one that he killed. Just then, he wondered about the blood splattered everywhere. Wouldn't it be a problem if humans walked past this alley in daylight and saw blood everywhere?

Right when he decided to ask Hoya about it, the said one was levitating drain water, rinsing the blood off the walls. And for a moment, Sunggyu was baffled. Could Superiors do something like this? Or was it just possible for Hoya? Without a word, Hoya walked off and Sunggyu followed suit, carrying the Beast with him.

They had to bring it back to the forest and put them in a pile to burn them. Just as J-Hope started the fire, it burned Sunggyu's hand because he was standing very close to it and wasn't given a warning. He flinched at the sudden heat and pain, only to find his skin burned but was healing due to a vampire's ability.

“Oops,” J-Hope made a face. “Be careful, Superior.” The rest let out amused chuckles and head back to the castle. Sunggyu walked back too in the snow; he was determined to levitate objects like how Hoya has did.


 


 


 


 

The alarm blared.

Jieun groaned and tried to switch it off with closed eyes, only to knock it down to the ground. Getting up as if being forced to, she sighed. She reminisced how it was like what Sunggyu was still around. He'll poke his head into her room and make overly dorky sounds. If not, he would sing as loudly as he could, and Jieun loved his voice. To her, it was beautiful. Now that he's gone, the house was cold and empty. The frigid weather outside only seem to make things worse. She dragged herself into the washroom and examined her face, finding it swollen and puffy. Sighing again, she splashed cold water onto it, refreshing herself.

At 7:30am sharp, Taehyung's car was parked right at her gate. She slung her bag over her shoulders and entered his car.

“Morning,” Taehyung smiled. Jieun gave a brief nod.

“Ate breakfast yet?” He asked.

“No,” she shook her head.

The latter chuckled in amusement. “I knew it. Here,” he handed her a lunchbox and a thermos. She looked at him in confusion.

“Eat,” he said and started to drive. “I packed hot chocolate and some sandwiches for you.”

Jieun opened the lunchbox and delicious smell wafted through her nose. Her stomach grumbled, and she took a bite.

They both reached school in a 5 minute drive and went to the office to get their schedules. Unsurprisingly, they both didn't get same classes.

“Ooh, Mr. Kim for homeroom. Wow,” Taehyung shook his head playfully. “Guess I'll see you during break,” he smiled and ruffled her hair.

“Okay,” she nodded and went to her homeroom.

Upon walking along the corridor looking for her class, she spotted a familiar back a few feet away with the same brownish colored hair Sunggyu had. The guy resembled Sunggyu, and for a moment she thought her heart stopped. Her breathing became heavy as she took a few steps faster to him.

Oppa...Sunggyu oppa..

“O-oppa,” she whispered and touched the back of his shoulders. The guy was about to turn and she wished dearly in her heart that it was Sunggyu. But then, it wasn't. It was Henry, a senior.

“Oh hi Jieun,” he smiled, a smile that showed sympathy. Many knew the loss of Jieun since it was all over the news, and it's no surprise for Henry to have heard it too.

“Ah, Henry oppa,” she murmured, feeling a tonne of bricks crushing her. Without letting Henry to say another word, she darted off, heading into her homeroom.

She looked for a seat at an isolated area. She didn't really want to mix around because her insecurity is coming back to get her. There were a few familiar faces but she rarely talked to them. Scanning around the room, she decided to take the last seat near the window.

It was cold, so she pulled up her scarf to cover her nose. Everything was white outside, covered with snow. She remembered about reading the Law of Vampires a few days ago, and was still confused what it meant. As she was about to close her eyes for a moment and clear her mind, a sudden rush surged through her body. She could feel a sudden tension that no one could describe of. It was terrifying. The feeling felt stronger and stronger each second. She heard footsteps approaching, so clearly that her surrounding died down. She couldn't hear the chatter of students talking and laughing, but only the footsteps that were approaching. A figure appeared at the entrance of her homeroom, and she felt like as if she was suffocating.

It was him, it was the stranger whom she saw at the CD shop, with eyes that flashed a crimson red that was exactly the same on that horrendous night. And she knew well he was a vampire.


 


 


 


Authornim: Yes I know I finally updated. Sorry lovelies, my brain ran out of juice xD And school starts tomorrow ohmygawd asdfghjkl and you know what's worse? Waking up at 6am in the morning. 6! Damed! AM! I cannotttttttttttttttttttt T^T It's the worst...literally the worst.

So since school has resumed for me *coughsss* I doubt I'll have time for updates T^T But I'll always try my best. Keep supporting this story~ <3 Love you guys.

Here's a oneshot though~ Starring the alien/4D V and Chaerin! (NOT 2NE1 pls, it's OC kay?)

  ALONE