Trust

Deep Dark Love

Hoya had always wished for himself to be dead instead of Dongwoo. He wished he was the one killed instead. He was weak and he failed to achieve the promise he made to himself. The vampire who saved him and turned him into one, was Nam Woohyun. Until now he had no idea why Woohyun turned him into a vampire, it didn't make him feel bad or good. But being granted a second chance in life was something not everyone could ask for. He felt that this might be the chance to prove to himself, Woohyun and the world that he was strong, and also to Dongwoo, his brother for life.

Hoya never really hated vampires despite seeing a Beast tearing Dongwoo apart, because he was one of them himself. He only hated the Beasts, not the rest of the other ranks. Besides proving his strength, he wanted to make Woohyun proud and show him gratitude. That is why he cannot lose to Sunggyu, even if it costs him his life.

Hoya looked at himself in the mirror, hands clenching the edge of the sink will full force, rendering it to crack. A surge of hurt, grief and pain hit him and the tears couldn't help but roll down his cheeks....


 


 


 

“What in the world have you guys gotten in?!” V exclaimed in pure shock seeing the rest of s bandaged from head to toe, lying on the infirmary bed.

“The Superior did this,” Jimin spat.

“Kim Sunggyu?”

“Duh, who else,” Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes.

“Seems like we're no match to him after all despite the six of us attacking him at once,” J-Hope turned to face V and a loud crack rang through the room. “ my neck, god.”

“How long have you guys been in here?” V asked.

“Just yesterday night,” Jin answered and massaged his head. “We almost died for real. I don't know what he did but it felt like my brains were going to be squashed.”

“It's probably his secret skill he found out himself,” Suga coughed.

“After all, Superiors do have a special ability,” Rapmonster said.

“How long will you guys be completely healed?” V crossed his arms across his chest and sat at the corner of Jimin's bed.

“Don't know, everywhere still hurts like hell,” Jungkook sighed. “I don't know what the Superior did to our heads, it's still hard to focus and speed up my healing ability.”

“We'll probably be alright by noon I guess,” Jin said. “This is really embarrassing though. I mean being beaten up like this.”

“He must have a weak point,” Jimin suggested. “We should plan something.”

“Seriously Jimin, haven't you learn your lesson?” V sighed. “You can't keep going after him like this, you'll really die.”

“Well if I die while managing to at least wound him badly I wouldn't mind,” Jimin said.

“Wow, that's how much you value your life?” Suga narrowed his eyes at the younger.

“Perhaps?” Jimin sniggered and earned a glare from the elder.

“Rapmon hyung, you're the smartest, surely you'll figure out his weakness,” Jungkook said whilst looking at the quiet hyung.

The said one was deep in his thoughts for a moment, then looked at V. “I'm really curious about the errands you're doing for Master Woohyun. I have the feeling it's somehow related to Sunggyu. Spill it.”

“I can't,” V shook his head. “I've already told you guys to just trust me, I'm forbidden to leak any information.”

“Psh, so that's what 'brothers' are for,” Jimin scowled.

“Give him a break Chim,” Jin interrupted. “You want Master Woohyun to have his head? You know what he's capable of when he finds out someone is not being loyal.”

“Fine, whatever,” the latter muttered under his breath.

“Maybe we do have a chance.” Rapmonster said. All eyes looked at him.

“Against Sunggyu?” Jungkook asked.

Rapmonster nodded. “The battle between him and Hoya sunbae is tonight.”

“So?” Jimin raised a brow.

“So, we make sure we're there to watch the match. We can take the chance to read and analyze his movements. Everyone has a pattern no matter what they do. We could learn his patterns and develop a strategy to knock him up.”

Every one of them acknowledged Rapmonster's point. “I guess our hyung is smart after all,” Jungkook grinned.

“I can't be there,” V said.

“Why?” the rest of them chorused.

“Let's just say hell will break loose of he sees me.”

“And why is that so?” J-Hope asked dramatically. “You're not some celebrity. As if he knows you.”

“Apparently he does,” V said. “I can't tell you further. Be sure you keep my identity hidden from him, if you don't want me to land in trouble.”

“Well, if we don't, he's going to see you roaming around this place anyway,” Jimin snorted. “What's the point then?”

“I may have been roaming around this place but mind you, I have been careful not to bump into him, so just do me a favor and keep your mouths shut, I'll promise to explain once everything is done,” V answered nonchalantly. “His suspicion of me is the last thing I'll ever need so please.”

“Alright, alright,” Jimin said.

“Brothers guys, just trust him shall we?” J-Hope said. The rest nodded.


 


 


 

After the ruckus, Jieun was in a healthy state to go back to school. Taehyung had been fetching her to and back by car, offering all the help she needed. Everything she hoped that was a dream was ironically not. Both Myungsoo and Sungjong are very much alive and sitting across from her far away at the corner. The weird thing was that they didn't radiate the strong presence anymore and it made her felt at east, even if it's just a little bit. But no matter what, she still wanted to stay away from both of them regardless if they we're supposed to mean something to her.

Flipping open her textbook as instructed by the teacher, a small little note escaped within the pages. She picked it up to take a look, only to be shocked by the words scrawled on it.

Do you wish to know who is the murderer of your family?”

In a state of fear and panic, Jieun scrunched up the paper, not knowing what to do. She didn't want to disrupt the class so she kept quiet. She turned her head slightly to look at where Myungsoo was sittting and was taken aback for he was staring at her. His gaze held hers, boring into her soul. In that instant, she knew- he is the murderer. But what she doesn't know is why he did it. Another wave of shock hit her, and she passed out once again.


 


 


 


 

A crowd gathered at the arena, including the BTS members. It was night time and everyone was pretty hyped up to watch the battle between Hoya and Sunggyu. Woohyun was there as well with a amused smile on his face.

“Master Woohyun's here,” J-Hope said. “Pretty much means that this is a serious event.”

“Remember to watch him carefully,” Rapmonster said while fixing his gaze on Sunggyu who was currently walking to the combat ring.

“I wonder what this whole match is about though,” Jin wondered aloud.

“Who knows?” Suga shrugged. “You can never tell what Master Woohyun's thinking. Let's just enjoy seeing him being beaten up by Hoya sunbae.”


 


 


 


 

Sunggyu stood at his place as the crowd roars at Hoya's appearance. It seemed like he had a pretty good reputation around here. He wondered how would the spectators react when he knocks Hoya off the ground, it would definitely surprise them. The said one stood a few feet across him, looking back at him with his purple eyes.

“The rules are simple.” Woohyun said and clasped both his hands together. The crowd turned their attentions to him. “Whoever gets knocked out cold loses. I am the judge. Therefore all authority belongs to me.”

Sunggyu stared at Hoya with a satisfied smile, cracking his knuckles. He was sure he could beat him. He has to. Just to see Jieun.

“Are you ready?” Woohyun's voice bellowed. The crowd cheered and roared. “Then let the fight begin.”

A split second later, both Hoya and Sunggyu lunged at each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Authornim: New update! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Thanks again for new subbies. Do remember to comment, I read all of them! <3 xoxo