In My Room

{SHINee} Lee Taemin - One Last Wish(BOOK 2)

~The rain was already pouring hard when they got into Hannah's house. Taemin can barely stand in his feet, but he still managed to run for a shade. They ran from the gate to the front porch, so they didn't escape on getting themselves drenched in rainwater. 

Hannah have already recovered a little. And her senses were slowly getting normal again, that she was able to feel her phone vibrate in her pocket.

She hurriedly opened her door and let Taemin in. She was lucky it wasn't one of her rest days, or else Jimin would be spending the night with her. And that would be a wrong timing for the boys to meet. 

She quickly pulled her phone out when they had settled inside. She cursed under her breath when he found 18 missed calls from Jimin. She knew she was in big trouble. Just how could she explain to his boyfriend her lost time with him? 

She was tensed now. And she was about to call him, when he notice Taemin's motionless body, sprawled down to the carpet.~



 

[Hannah]
 

"Oh no." I put my phone down before running to Taemin. I have put off my heels so I was able to go to him quickly. I pulled him up from the floor and I managed to lay him on the couch by the help of his faint strength.

He was getting sleepy. Just like the last time when I was there with him and his hyungs. And no he can't sleep. I must not let him sleep or he'll give me a strip-show again.

He was cold from being soaked wet, so I moved out to get him dry clothes and something warm to drink.

"I thought you left me." He smiled when he saw me approaching. 

Something was brought in me though. I realize I have attempted on leaving this guy many times. And he must have developed the fear of being abandoned.

"Here, drink this first." I placed a cup of tea on the table then I helped him sit up. He do as I said and he finished it in little time.

"Can you stand up? Go to the bathroom and change, pali." I passed him a shirt and a pair of shorts. It was Jimin's. 

He nodded and tried to get up. Fortunately, he succeeded but his steps weren't trusting. So I trailed behind him just to make sure he won't fall. When he found the bathroom, I went upstairs to change clothes too.

I hurriedly started to shower in the bathroom of my room. I have to, or else I'll have fever the following day. The bath have somehow cured my dizziness that I can already think clearly. Well that's what I think.

I put my pajamas on after I dried myself up. I opened the bathroom door and I almost slipped on the floor when I thought Jimin was the one waiting by the door. But it was just Taemin, in my boyfriend's clothes. 

"You took so long, so I decided to find you." He stated while casually blocking my way.

I finally excused myself and slithered my way out. I was mentally denying how he looked so inviting right there. He was in Jimin's tight shirt and it didn't failed in showing up how he's been working out. 

His arms looked more stronger, that I missed being held by them. His chest was perfectly build up, calling me to lean on and feel his heartbeat. And his collarbones and Adam's apple were drawing out so much attention from me.

All of this. Everything in him, was calling out to me. Tempting me to just stop holding back. 

"Waaaahhh~!" 

He yelled all of a sudden, while grabbing my waist. And before I knew it, he had playfully slammed the both of us in my bouncy bed. I fell on top of him and this made me see nothing but the wonderful sight of his face.

"Yah! Lee Taemin!" I cried out when he tightened his grip on me, preventing me from escaping. He just smiled and hugged me close, causing me to feel his warmth and my head to fall on his chest. 

I calmed for a moment when I hear its beating. His heartbeat. It seems like it was sounding me off to sleep. It's rhythm was so soothing. Serene. I couldn't believe that it had once nearly stopped making sound. I could've never been able to hear it again now.

But just as my eyes would flutter close in peace, he spoke something. 

"Jagi...you still wear the bracelet I gave you." I hear him smile after holding my hand, joining the bracelet.

It took me awhile for his words to sink in. Did I heard him right? He called me Jagi? And his bracelet. I should've put it off before he'd notice it. Before he could assume that I'm still waiting for him. 

I propped myself up and break away from his hold. He was still smiling while laying on the bed. His weary eyes were locked on mine. He was getting everything wrong indeed. We couldn't get back to that romance we once had. It's too late. I have somebody else already.

"Your phone." I demanded while tossing an open hand at him.

"W-Why?" His voice croaked.

"I said give me your phone, Lee Taemin." I tried again, but this time, sounding more serious.

"It's downstairs."

I ran all the way down as he lazily trailed after me. I found his phone and went to his contacts. The first SHINee member I run into was Jonghyun's name, so I immediately pressed the call button.

"Who are you calling?" I heard him approach.

"I'm calling your hyungs to pick you up." The line started ringing.

"What?! I thought I'll be sleeping here? The rain's still pouring hard. Please let me stay for the night Jagi." He begged while poking his fingers on my back.

"Aissh! Stop it. It tickles! And stop calling me Jagi. I'm not your Jagiya anymore." I snapped back, then he stopped. 

I didn't have time to check on him when Jonghyun finally answered in the other end of the line. I walked to an empty space as I began asking him to fetch Taemin in my house. Though he was really surprised that he really was talking to me, and that Taemin and I were together, he promised to send someone for the maknae.

"I have to get a lot of explanation though." He had said that twice, and it made me giggle on how he was so intrigued by this sudden get together thingy.

"Neh...kamsahamnida Jonghyun sunbae!" I said before hanging up and turning back to Taemin.

He was sitting on the couch comfortably, but the smile on his face awhile ago have disappeared. It caused me to have shaky breaths when he stared at me intensely. As if he was trying to read my mind. 

"Mwo?" I asked while raising an eyebrow. I gave his phone back, but he never cut his suffocating eye contact with me.

"Why do you have boy clothes by the way?" He asked. His eyes, watching every move I make. 

My breaths hitched. Should I tell him now? Should I tell him that I already have a boyfriend, and that was the reason why I was holding myself back from him? I nearly choked when I made a huge gulp. My throat was dry. My knees were beginning to feel weak and my mind was already stressed out.
 

"The truth is..." I started. "The truth is...I-I..."