Mother

{SHINee} Lee Taemin - One Last Wish(BOOK 2)

***
 

"So you're saying that her boyfriend did this to you?" Key pointed out, expectedly receiving a glare from Taemin. 
 

"I told you he's not her boyfriend anymore." He snapped back before he continues pulling down the shirt he just shoved on. 
 

It was the day after the night he got beaten up, and the bruises all over his body have just worsened out, including the piercing pain that went with every mark of broken blood vessels.
 

"I don't get it. Why would she go with him after he almost had her ?" Jonghyun joined. Finally beginning to absorb what the maknae had just revealed to them.
 

Taemin heaved an irritated sigh again. "How do you know she went with him huh?" He retorted, barely swinging his steps to the nearest couch. He lowered himself on his seat.
 

Slamming his head on his waiting palms, he was obviously worried sick. He still couldn't reach her phone. He still don't know where she is at the moment or if she's safe and still in one piece.
 

And this troubled him more and more each second, bringing him to the edge of losing his mind. Also, his hyungs' presence were just making it worse.
 

"Are you sure she didn't told you something? Anything?" He asked, eyebrows almost clashing together.
 

The two shook their heads. "All she said is that she had to do something REALLY important-" Jonghyun began but someone didn't let him finish.
 

"So I'm not that important to her? Is that it?" Taemin suddenly blurted in frustration.
 

Both looked at each other weirdly, gesturing to themselves how Taemin have completely lost his mind already.
 

"Calm down Taemin-ah." Jonghyun reassured him. "I'm sure she's not going to leave you again for years. Right?" 
 

Taemin darts his eyes at the two who was trying to flash him with innocence. "What's wrong with you?" He says, a slight pressure in his words. He left the two bewildered and went upstairs to his bedroom, banging his door blatantly.
 

It's not making any sense to him. He sure did heard her whispering something to him last night. He was sure she didn't said she'd be gone forever, instead she said 'for awhile'. 
 

That's what he was telling himself again and again. He just have to wait a little longer. A little more longer. And if she wouldn't ever show up, he thinks it's the right time to already give up.
 

***
 

In the place where Hannah was, she was comfortably laying on the cozy bed, staring at the white ceiling that reminded her the usual thing she'd always do in her first stay there. 
 

The warm breeze of air was refreshing as it goes through the half-open window and into her morning soothed skin. She thinks that it still is the best place to stay 'cause it still gives her an essence of a real home.
 

It's been a long night for her. She wasn't able to have enough sleep after the incidents that occurred last night. But now, she was smiling, reading the text Jonghyun had sent her. 
 

"He's all well. The doctor had removed his IV earlier. He could walk and snap back at us. Ah, really, we're the ones who were in pain right now."
 

She giggled. It was the complete opposite of what Taemin have sent to her. Telling her to come back already because he's been suffering from too much pain all over his body and that he couldn't walk or even chew food.
 

Though she didn't replied to any of his messages, or picked up to any of his calls, she was using all her rational reasons to kill the urges in making contact with him again, which she thought was already senseless and already not needed.
 

There was a couple of light knocks on her door before the knob turned. The door then creaked open and a woman peeked in. 
 

"Eomeoni.." Hannah smiled, greeting her a good morning. 
 

She smiled back, that same motherly warm smile that would always make her feel faultless. "How are you feeling?" She walked in to have a closer look at her.
 

"I'm fine eomeoni.." She replied, casually pulling herself up.
 

"Kaja, let's go eat breakfast. I'm sure you'll love what I've prepared for you." She said before the two went together to the dining room.





 

<<
 

"Jagi!" Hannah spotted Jimin at the hotel's lobby where she asked him to meet up. She walked stiffly to his excited waving figure.
 

When she got close enough, he wrapped his arms around her immediately. 
 

"W-Wait. Wait." She protested, breaking off from his tight hug. "Don't touch me." She warned.
 

He smirked knowingly. "So, this would be your little revenge for me from getting your idol beaten hard?" He laughed.
 

Hannah just watched him with vacant but burning eyes. But then, there was a sudden change in her. Her expressions went soft, subtle, that it made Jimin turn his attention on the way her eyes glimmers with which he guessed was yearning.
 

"No." She whispered. "I've got something much more bigger for you when we get to our room." 
 

Jimin gasped excitedly before he willingly let her drag him to where their room was. He didn't knew she had this all planned. She even got them a room before hand. 
 

He was about to grabbed her when they reached the door. But then, she have plunged the door open, revealing the expensive aroma of stuffs in it. Yet, that wasn't the thing that had him frozen in shock right in his face.
 

There, he was able see people in white gowns. Some have masks on their faces. They were completely unfamiliar to him. But when he saw that one person who suddenly emphasized his presence by moving in his very eyes, his jaw dropped. 
 

It was his father. 
 

His father made contact with Hannah and asked to inform him if ever Jimin, who have ran away from him, would show up to her. Thus, asking for her cooperation in having hold of his son once again.
 

No time was wasted and the nurses closes in to the man with fidgeting movements. His eyes tensely dilating in disbelief. Until the men took hold him and he was brought out of the room together with his pleading cries and forcible strife of breaking off.
 

As soon as the noise died, his father took his steps towards Hannah.
 

"Mr. Park." She bowed a complete 90 degrees. But then, there was no response so she finally turned up, only to find her former boss bowing formally at her too. 
 

She doesn't know what to say and got quite uncomfortable. She waited until Mr. Park finally straightened up his back. 
 

"I am greatly thankful for your help Ms. Li." He started. "Jimin's been causing too much trouble lately and I just found out that he's been secretly taking illegal drugs. 
And by the fact that he's my only heir on my company, I've signed him in a rehabilitation center for his own good. 
Perhaps, I have to apologize too for the negative things he have caused you and your friend. I hope you wouldn't go into further retaliation against him." 
 

"Ah neh Mr. Park, I understand. Your son being in rehab would be the best way to pay for his damages towards us. So you don't have to worry. I'm not going to make this hard for everyone and file further cases against him. I think that's too much of inconvenience to handle for both parties." She says before they closed the agreement and part ways.
 

Hannah was obviously exhausted for such happenings. She was relieved that Jimin was finally gone for his good. But then, there were still a lot for her to worry about. 
 

Firstly, her agreement towards the SM CEO. Her flight back to the Philippines was personally organized by the very company, that she clearly has no escape with it.
 

By late in the evening tomorrow, she was expected to have landed back in her hometown. She didn't even mind informing her family that she'd go back in abrupt. They sure would be surprised by her sudden homecoming.
 

And then next was Taemin. She couldn't help but worry on his boyfriend's condition. That's why she had asked Jonghyun to casually let her know about Taemin's state, if he'd gotten better or not. 
 

Since she didn't know if she would let herself see him again before the last hours of her departure. She thinks that would only make her more grieved and dismayed than how she is now.
 

All was bombarded in her tired mind. There was only one person she knew she had to meet. She had to tell her everything and apologize for what she had caused her son again. She was the only person she thinks she had to talk to before she goes away for the second time around.
 

And so, she decided to spend the night to where everything had certainly started. To where she made the very first encounter with this one SHINee guy. To the person who had introduced them personally. His mother.
 

<<