Yours Forever

{SHINee} Lee Taemin - One Last Wish(BOOK 2)

~The serene night was like playing a silent melody for the two cuddling people under the moonlight. After they got dressed again, now they were sat on the treehouse' open edge where the night sky was blanketed above them. 

The two were in the middle of a serious conversation. And Taemin was able to reveal everything to Hannah.

"So...that's it." He finished. Hannah cautiously turned about in daze.

"Really?" She exclaimed after finding out every unjust circumstances behind the doors of her boyfriend's former company, casually connecting the dots of how the CEO have threatened her. 

Taemin ensured that the company don't have the hold to seize their rights anymore. Since he already signed off from their heavy grounds, she should not fear of the consequences that goes along in breaking their deal.

"But...how about your hyungs?" Hannah was worried of how the other members would feel about him leaving SHINee. 

Taemin chuckled. "Actually, they somehow envied me." He revealed. "It's not like we would stay in that company throughout our lives. We can't marry SM. So, I was just the first one to break off. They would eventually follow to reunite with their own lives as well." 

She nodded her head. "Jagi~" He called her attention. She then faced him in wonder. "You know, news would eventually strike at us. I hope you wouldn't be stressed out with these things. I'm worried you'll get hurt, and......l-leave." 

Hannah smiled before she collided the tip of their noses together. "I won't be promising that I wouldn't get hurt from whatever I may hear. But I'll hold on to what I believe that leaving you is the last thing I would ever want to do." She giggled. "I'll just have to face jealous people, you know." 

"So," Hannah flinched excitedly. "What are your plans oppa? What do you want to do first? How do we start? Huh? Huh?" Her questions made Taemin gush in laughter. His eyes, crinkling adorably again.

He held her close to him as he gazed up at the skies before he looked back at Hannah's glistening and waiting eyes. "Firstly, I want to meet your parents." He stated.

Her eyes widened in surprise. "Really?!" She could've fell down the treehouse if not for Taemin's secure hold around her waist. They both laughed.

"Does that mean I'm going back to my country with my perfect boyfriend?" She gasped while Taemin bounces his eyebrows. 

"Whoa...my family would drool over you with their eyes popping out, oppa." She pointed jokingly.

"They knew me?" Taemin asked.

She lightly nudged him. "Ofcourse! That face is all over my things. And my bedroom walls were all crowded with your 'glorious' posters." She confessed, blushing. 

He laughed hysterically. "Oh! I forgot you were my no.1 fan." He teased. "Well, the most beautiful one I should say." He mumbled, gaining a shy smile from her. 

She then pinched his cheeks. "And you're my lucky star?" She doubted on purpose. "Hmm, yeah, the most handsome one, made only for me." She remarked happily, just before they found each other's lips. They kissed, slowly moving with passion, their burning love from each other. 

Then, they broke the kiss to look sincerely at each other's eyes. For awhile, getting lost by how intimate their eyes were only showing the truth.

"I love you." Both of them said at the same time, making them fall into laughter again. Soon, they eventually quieted down and found peace in each other's arms while the vast skies cradled them to calmness.

 

~He was an ever famous idol. An almost perfect being that was fully stuffed with numerous skills and talents. A man with gorgeous features that everyone would surely fall for.

She was an ordinary girl. She was, before she turned into a die-hard fan of him. She fell into a cliff that most fans would regret on stepping into. The weird feeling of being crushed down just right after the fleeting happiness one would've felt. 

But then, who could've thought that among the millions of fans he has, wherein she could stand in the middle and blend in with all the others who were screaming out the idol's precious name, who could've thought that one day, she would meet him, she would know him, then he would eventually love her in return. And that one day, they would even wish for the same thing.

 

~They were staring up at the skies, encasing their gaze at that same star that was the brightest among the millions of twinkling little stones above them.

Secretly, they have wished for something. And it must've been coincidental that if that star has ears, it should've heard the same thing from the couple...

It's nearly conspicuous that they only wished for nothing but to stay by each other's side till the very end...



 

-THE END-