Sweetie

{SHINee} Lee Taemin - One Last Wish(BOOK 2)

Just when I was about to decide...

"Taemin-ah!" We both turned to a bouncing Jonghyun who was approaching us. He has a knowing smirk on his face that made me avoid his eyes. The rest of the boys were trailing behind him, almost giving us creepy smiles that only mean one thing.

"Uh, hyungs!" Taemin waved and moved to the group, still carrying me.

"Taemin-ah...Hannah-ssi..." Minho started with a playful frown. "You two are killing us with your sweetness!" All of us chuckled.

"Yeah! Last night wasn't enough for you isn't it?" Onew bursted out, leaving me clueless.

"What's with last night?" I asked. Then all of them went silent while glancing at each other. 

"R-Remember when..." Taemin chirped in before any of his hyungs could speak. "We played spin the bottle...that's what they were talking about...right hyungs?" 

I turned to his hyungs and they all nodded in hesitation. I could tell it's probably not the thing they mean. But I went with it anyway.

___
 

We were headed to our next stop now. Taemin and I were riding a separate car. The one he have rented earlier. We were following behind his hyungs because he didn't know the way we we're bound to go.

Finally, Taemin got a break from carrying me. But he still didn't completed his 30-minute service. He still have 15 minutes more to go, I'll take note of that.

"You're heavy." He murmured all of a sudden. 

"I know." I rolled my eyes, making sure he caught it. He chuckled glancing at me from time to time, but I just fixed my eyes out the window. Who would want to hear that?

"Just kidding!" He chuckled again. That throaty laugh of his, that sounded like a huffing pig. I almost burst out laughing but I managed to keep a straight face.

"Heyyy..." He poked my arm when I still didn't budged. "Heeeyy...you mad?" He cooed. 

Oh my god. He's too cute. He's looking so fluffy again when I turned at him to give him a mocking smile. Then I turned away before he could see me blushing. I couldn't stay mad at him. I know, I just couldn't. 

"Hannah...Hannah...Hannah..." He sang. "Sweetie?" He spoke in english. It almost sounds like 'tweety'.

I turned at him in surprise. This made him grin widely. His happy wrinkles contouring the corners of his eyes that have turned into thin curves. Luring me more to stare at his beautiful face. Indeed it was sunshine, when he smiles. 

"So your name's sweetie?" His eyebrows bounced at me. "Should I call you that? It's the same as Jagi, you know."

He smiled even more and this infected me. Thus, making me show my surrender. My lips stretched into a smile, then I reached out my hand to pinch on his soft cheek.

"Awww!" He yelled, struggling to escape my hold. "I'm driving sweetie.." He said teasingly again, and I pinched him even harder.

Then I finally pulled out when his cries were enough for me to give mercy. I laughed when I noticed the red spot I have marked on his swollen cheek.

"Aww...sorry baby." I pretended to act sweet. How can I not when he was caressing his poor cheek while pouting. I reached out to fondle with his hair. I was just aiming to act up, but I found myself soothing him in my own will. 

I stared at him as he continued to drive the both of us. He was so wonderful, that I wanted to just look at him all the time. But that would be too creepy, so I sank back to my seat awkwardly.

"Why'd you stop sweetie? I like your fingers in my hair..." He mumbled. But before I could pinch him again, I felt my phone vibrate in my purse.

I hurriedly pulled it out, while Taemin went quiet and focused on driving instead. I checked my phone and found more than twenty missed calls and a dozen of text messages. 

My jaw dropped when I found out who have been trying to contact me for the past hour. All of it came from Jimin. Oh yes, I have a boyfriend. I can't believe I have almost forgot about him!

I read his messages. All of it almost have the same content. He needs me to meet him in my house as soon as possible, because he have something VERY important to tell me. 

I swallowed hard. I was worrying. This was the first time Jimin was desperately trying to reach me. And I know it's different when he just wants to play his little games.

What would be this very important thing he needs to tell me urgently? And how can I go back as soon as possible, when I'm still in the middle of Jeju island, having a great time with... Oh no... I'm actually having a great time with Lee Taemin. My first love. Am I somehow cheating on him? 

I bit my lip as I stared out the window. 

"Something wrong?" Taemin asked. I shook my head sideways then smiled.

"Uhm...okay there is." I changed my mind. "I need to go back to Seoul...now."

He turned at me with a startled look. In some way, it looked so sad that I felt my heart sink too. 

"Why?" 

I realize he was already parking next to his hyungs' car. This means we already arrived at our next destination. He turned off the engine, but he waited for my reply before we could join the others outside.

"Serious matters." I plainly said. 

I just couldn't mention Jimin in his face. We haven't talked about him even once. So it was uncomfortable for me to suddenly bring him up.

He nodded his head cautiously. "Okay, I'm going with you."