It's You

{SHINee} Lee Taemin - One Last Wish(BOOK 2)

"Jagi, I bought you coffee."

I turned up to find my boyfriend entering my office for the third time already. He walked to my table and placed a smoking cup on top, before moving to the side of the chair I was sitting. I was in the middle of checking out some information about my clients, but I decided to give it a break, and give my boyfriend a little attention instead.

"What?" I rolled my chair to face him. I crossed my arms while looking up at his stern face.

"You're gonna hate this. But I must say you're with that." He bit his lip while referring to my tight uniform.

It was just an ordinary long-sleeved business suit, but my skirt was a little too short for my height. And the neck line of my top was a little too low, that my cleavage would be visible if someone would look from above.

I shook my head while massaging my temples. He sure is one hella man.

"Is that all? If you don't mind, I still have work to do Mr. Park Jimin."

My eyes were about to turn back to the pile of paper on the table. Just when he grabbed the arm rest of my chair. It was so sudden that my back was pressed on the chair's back support. He locked his fierce eyes to mine while his smirk told me I was in trouble again.

"I really like you calling me that." He whispered.

I remember why. Because he wants to appear older than me. Well he is, but only a couple of months older. Were the same age. So I can't really call him oppa. It should've sounded more pleasing to him.

"But my name would do better." He added before he crashed his lips to mine in the most hungry way. I can barely breath on how he was pushing his tongue inside of my mouth.

"Hmmhm...mhmffmmf.." I was saying 'stop Jimin', but his rough kiss was muffling every sound I could make. I was incapable of breaking the kiss without anyone of us getting mad, so I lend him some time to abuse my lips.

Just when he was already preparing to pull me up to my feet, we heard the door creak open all of a sudden.

"Oh my...sh*t. Oh sorry for d-disturbing."

We both made space from each other when a man entered my office. I didn't get to see his face because he immediately left the room after seeing us making out. I glared at Jimin after.

"That was supposed to be my special client! Come on, get your outta here troublemaker." I scowled.

He didn't fought back anymore, realizing that it was indeed his fault. I drag him out of the room. Then he disappeared to the hallway while scratching the back of his head.

I finally fixed my hair with my fingers when I recognize the man with his brown coat and black round hat. He was on his back, while talking with the information staff by the counter. I cursed when I thought he was reporting my improper acts.

I heaved a deep breath as I went to him.

"Excuse me sir, but I want to apologize for what happened earlier." I bend my back for a long bow when he turned at me.

"You were the one assigned for me right?" His voice sounded like he's still in his late 20's.

I turned up to answer him, but nothing came out from my mouth when I recognize the cast on his face. My eyes widen. So as his, when he finally had a closer look on me.

"H-Han-nah? You're Hannah right?" He pointed a finger between our shocked faces.

I nodded cautiously as my jaw dropped and my finger went up to point at him too.

"O-Onew...sun-sunbaenim...why--"

I didn't finished with my stuttering voice when he shushed me. He hurriedly grab my arm and towed me to the door of my office.

"It's here right?" He pointed at the door. He was double checking now.

I hastily nodded and we get inside. We splattered in the seats that was lined in front of my table. I was thinking that he might say something important by the way he drag me into the enclosure. I was thinking he might be talking about me and Taemin, that's why he needs us to be alone.

But he was just aiming to know how I am, how did I get this job, and how many of his co-stars have I worked for.

"How about you? Why are you here?" I asked after I shared my tales to him.

"Oh that! Right. We're planning to make a quick trip to Japan to meet someone there. And we want it to be a private one. I heard this company could hide as much as all the details pertaining the trip. And could cover it up and make it appear like we haven't really left Seoul?" He explained.

"Uhm yeah. Exactly. That's what this company do. But, we? Who's coming with you by the way?"

His phone rang and he hurriedly pulled it out from his pocket. It looks like he was reading a text or something, but he still answered me while his eyes were on the screen.

"Taemin. Taemin's coming with me." He unconsciously said, before he covered his mouth with his hand.

"Oh, Lee Taemin? What's the problem with him?" I forced a laugh at his expression. He was clearly regretting on saying his name in my face. "How was he? He must have been doing well. Where is he now?"

I tried to sound interested in knowing further about him. Because trying to change the subject would just make me look hurt in the eyes of his hyung.

"That was the problem. He was supposed to be here with me now. But caught a slight traffic-"

He was silenced by the creepy creaks of the door opening. And we both held our breath as an oh-so-familiar man stepped in.

Speaking about SHINee's maknae, he's here.





 

[Taemin]

I was about to greet the two sitting figures on one corner. It was indeed the office where we were instructed to go, because Onew hyung was already here.

So the second thing I should do was to join them right? But after I step a foot in the room, my whole body froze. I just stood where my feet last landed, when the girl he was talking to, turned at me. And I can't be wrong. I wasn't hallucinating when I whispered her name in disbelief.

"Hannah."