P.S. Taemin's Property

{SHINee} Lee Taemin - One Last Wish(BOOK 2)

[Hannah]

"Hannah-ssi..." I stirred in my sleep when I heard a familiar voice. "Hannah-ssi..."

I felt someone poking my arm, so I turned at one side as I struggled to peek under my heavy eyelids. I blinked a couple of times when I recognize who was sitting beside my bed.

"Taemin?" My voice croaked then I sat up all of a sudden. "Ouch..." I groaned when I felt a piercing pain in my head.

"Ohh, careful..." He jolted up and placed an arm on my back to support me. "Don't move too quick."

"Hangover." I murmured as we both chuckled. "Wait...why are you here?" I turned at him.

"Uhm...I-I have to wake you up. The others have gone to the park already. And.." He explained.

"Oh, really?" I jumped out of the bed rushing to get in the shower, but I felt dizzy again and stopped on my tracks. I heard him step closer and hold my back again.

"I told you don't move too quick." He reprimanded, while guiding me slowly to the shower room. "I'll just wait outside." He said as I stepped in.

I nodded and closed the door. I hurriedly took a shower, washing off all the smell of beer in my skin. I was a little worried that I was the last one to get up, and Taemin had to wait for me.

I slip in a white sleeveless top and a dark cardigan, together with a pair of sneakers and light jeans. My hair was long and messy, so I tied it up into a bun, leaving some fringe in my forehead. I ran to the door after I grabbed a small sling purse.

I found Taemin leaning beside my door. And he immediately gestured for us to get going. He led the way as I trailed close behind him. He was in his dark pants and sneakers. His ed denim jacket showed an underneath v-neck shirt that reveals the skin on his collarbones. On his face, he was only wearing a pair of sunglasses. And I was a little worried that people could easily recognize him.

"Where are we going?" I catch up to his side while we walked down the hallways.

"To a park. It's our last day here so the boys were planning to visit a couple of tourist spots." He answered while casually resting his arm on my shoulders.

I glanced at his hand. And he must've seen it, that he suddenly took off his hold on me.

"It's okay." I slightly giggled. "We're friends right?"

He smiled at me. Then, his arm went back to my shoulders. This time, his hold was more secure and comfortable. Like always.

___

 

We rented another car for the both of us, and drove into the place his hyungs have gone first. After paying for the tickets, we were now standing in front of a huge entrance where the maze was supposed to start.

"Kimnyoung Maze" The big signboard read.

The walls of it was made of tall cypress plant that was finely compressed to keep people from seeing through. There were just a few of other tourists so trouble wasn't really on our way.

"Hannah-ssi, let's have a race to the exit!" Taemin suggested.

"Sure!" I bounced on my feet excitedly. "What do I get if I win?"

"What do you want?" He asked while his eyebrows bobbed up and down.

I began to think of something. It must be something worth it. Something that would make him feel his defeat, and make me feel my victory.

"I want a piggyback ride for 30 minutes!" I quickly said as the idea crossed my mind. I saw his face grimace a little.

"Th-Thir-ty minutes?! Are you trying to kill me?" He pointed out while I blinked my eyes adorably, begging for him to agree with it.

"Okay." He was forced to agree. "That...if you'll beat me. But if I win, I want you to praise me till the end of the day."

"What?" I frowned at him.

He leaned in and whispered it clearly in my ear. "I want you to tell me how handsome I am for the rest of the day."

My jaw dropped as he leaned back and flash me a smirk.

"So...deal?" He offered his hand to me, while I gave him an 'ARE YOU SERIOUS' look. His eyes were impatiently waiting for an agreement.

I sighed heavily before I bluntly shook hands with him to close the deal. His lips began to curve into a wide grin. Something that made him look so sure about winning.

"Okay! Kaja! Pali!" He yelled before he ran to the entrance and disappeared in one turn.

I hurriedly sprint to another way and soon, I found myself running along the endless pathway. I often encountered some dead ends. I wasn't really sure which way to go. I was taking each turn by chance and instincts.

We didn't even took the map that was offered to us awhile ago. And we have declined the guide that suggested for us to have a tour through the right way first.

So, we really don't have any background on this. And now, I was beginning to think that this thing doesn't have an exit, and the entrance I have entered awhile ago have disappeared like magic.

I was getting exhausted from running, so I began to walk while panting hard. I passed a few people with their guides and I was tempted to join them, but I wanted to play fair with Taemin. I hope he was playing fair too.

I can't lose this, I reminded myself. How embarrassing it is to praise him all the time, and minding the presence of his hyungs, I know I would make myself in shame.

I began to jog, making my pace faster. Every now and then, I was passing in an almost identical pathways. Making my mind turn upside down. I was obviously lost, but I didn't dared to shout for help, or even call Taemin's name out loud.

The weather was cloudy so it wasn't like an oven under the skies. If it was, I have already collapsed just before this game started. My steps went back in slow rhythm again. Okay, much more slower now.

I was sweating like pig and my throat was painfully dry. Then I have nothing to eat or drink. I checked my watch. 30 minutes have already passed, and I felt like I have no chance to win this, or even find the end of this damn maze .

I wonder if he had already made his way to the exit. I should prepare myself from praising his whole "gorgeous" body for the rest of the day. I crunched my eyes shut as I let my legs rest on the ground. I sat leaning my back on the boundary of leaves.

I was wiping the sweat on the sides of my face with the arms of my sweater, when I came to turn at the path ahead of me. My eyes widened when I noticed a wide crook by the end of it. And yes, it has an end that was revealing an open area.

My energy burst out again and I found myself running like hell towards it. There was a finish line on the ground. And when I went past it, I cheered as loud as I can. Then I scanned the place for any sign of Taemin, but there was none. So I leaped in victory again. Yeah! I won!

"Yah!"

Someone yelled from behind me. And when I turned to face who it was, I tumbled to my feet while laughing my head out. It was Taemin, clutching his chest and leaning on one of the walls. He was breathing hard, and his face was distorted and red like tomato.

"It w-wasn't coun-ted we made it al-most at-the same t-time." He was struggling on speaking.

I stood up and move to him to disagree. "Yah! I still was the first one to come out." I gave him death glares. I was clearly the winner, and I don't want to go with his dumb reasons.

"I was the first one!" I continued. "I won! And you won't received any praise from me. Hohohoho!" I laughed at him as he sinked to his . He suddenly pulled my arm and I landed sitting on the ground, but my legs fell on top of his lap.

I shut up when he leaned closer to me. He have took off his glasses, making me lost deep in his eyes. And his denim jacket was now tucked on his waist, leaving only his thin inner shirt that was drenched with his sweat.

The skin on his face and chest were gleaming because of its wetness. And I suddenly went out of my mind when his lips were hanging dangerously close, gasping desperately for air and at the same time, dripping with intoxicating lusciousness.

"I can't believe you won over me." He whispered under his faint breath. It sounded so low, husky, or should I say...seductive.

"Congratulations!" He suddenly cheered while smiling to his ears. He began shuffling my already messed up hair. Then I got awaken from his inescapable spell, and help myself back to my feet.

"Don't be too happy for me." I snapped. "You have something heavy to carry, remember?"

He then shifted and bend one knee, offering his back in front of me. "Then let me start working now." He flashed me an adorable smile.

I then flung my body on his back, curling my arms around his neck and my legs clinging on his hips. He stood in his feet with a loud grunt. He held my legs securely as he bounced me up to keep me in a proper position.

"Thirty minutes Taemin-ah." I reminded him before I giggled evilly. "Just tell me if you can't do it."

He began making his steps to where he had parked. It was a long distance so it would take long for his break to take place. Ofcourse I wouldn't be too cruel by not giving him time to rest.

"No. I can do whatever for my princess." He said. His voice flowing with endearment that made my cheeks flush.

"Okay, whatever you say my lowly servant." I chuckled as I rest my head at the back of his head.

The scent of his hair, it wasn't flowery or whatsoever, but it was something that I couldn't get enough. I buried my head more into his hair, inhaling his addicting fragrance.

"Hannah-ssi..."

"Neh?"

"Don't lean too much on my back..." He said as I peeked at him curiously. "I-I could f-feel your..."

"Yah!" I lightly slapped his back as I got what he was referring to. "ert!" I leaned away, keeping my chest some distance from his back.

"Hey you're the one doing it on purpose!" He pointed out sarcastically.

"I am NOT doing that on purpose!" I snapped back, feeling my face heat up.

"Okay, whatever my princess. Perhaps, I had already touched those." He murmured to himself, but I was able to hear it clearly. Every single word, absorbed in my head.

My skin started to prickle and my whole body began to heat up rapidly. I wasn't mad, but I wasn't happy to hear that either. Somehow, a bunch of memories flashed in my head.

I could still remember that scene detail by detail. And his words. Those words that he said to me after. It reminded me the reason of why I couldn't give my whole self to anybody.

It's because...I've been holding on to his words until now.

"It's okay...I know you're not ready yet. I'll wait for you. That's how I love you Jagi."

I realize that I was reserving myself because of him. The only person who promised to wait just for me. The only person who I could offer my whole being to.

"Hannah-ssi, is something wrong?" He cut through my thoughts. I didn't know I was already clenching my fists on his shoulders, gripping tightly on the fabric of his shirt.

"Uhm..." I loosened my grip as I searched for words to say.

Should I tell him now? Should I admit that I was still waiting for him, still holding on to his words? And that I never really did stopped on loving the one and only Lee Taemin, that have once become my ultimate bias, who changed my whole life...