Dream

{SHINee} Lee Taemin - One Last Wish(BOOK 2)

[Taemin]

 

For the 100th time, I turned to my side again. I tried to lay on my stomach and bury my head under my pillow, but to no luck. I can't sleep.

*snores*

Onew and Minho hyung are my roommates tonight. The loudest snorers of SHINee. I suddenly missed Jonghyun hyung. I can always sleep soundly with him. 

"Yah!! Shut up!" I groaned at the two sleeping figures in the two more single beds beside me. If they could hear me now, I could've been beaten up for being disrespectful. Too bad they're sleeping like dead people. I could even curse at their faces if I'd like to. 

After a series of irritating loud snores was absorbed in my already unwilling ears, I finally sat up from bed. I stood up furiously and went to wear slippers. Then, I made my way out of the room and left them. 

A sigh of relief escaped my throat as I shut the door behind me. Finally, I couldn't hear anything but silence. I took my steps through the hallway. I was nearing the next room, which Key and Jonghyun hyung were. But I didn't stopped there.

I only passed by their door, and continued walking. Then came the next room. It was Hannah's room, and my feet were leading me to her. Now I was facing her door. I felt so sure about this, when I immediately knock on her door.

She was really in a bad shape when I carried her into her room earlier. I almost went with a fight with Minho because of letting her drink too much. But he wasn't responsive to whatever I say to him so no war occurred.

I waited and waited but there was no answer. So I knocked again. This time, I called out her name. 

"Hannah-ssi? It's me Taemin." 

It took awhile until I tried to turn the doorknob. And to my surprise, it was open. Oh , how can I think that she would care about locking her door when she's too wasted?

I opened the door and peeked inside. The room was dark, but I could see the faint shape of where the bed was. So I went in and locked the door. I walked closer to the bed and found her sleeping on the very edge of the bed. 

She would end on the floor if she'll move a single muscle. So I went to the side of the bed and rolled her to the center. She whimpered a little, but returned shortly to deep slumber. 

Soon, I found myself crawling to her side, joining her in the blanket. I laid next to her, putting my arm under her head. She snuggled closer to me. Her hand, resting on my chest, and her head, against my shoulder.

Though the pitch dark room, I could still see her beautiful face. And I was smiling while I stare at her. Watching her eyes slightly flutter as she dreams. Her chest, rising calmly from time to time as she takes every breath.

My fingers found the touch of her hair. Caressing her head while a low hum of melody began to play in my throat. 

"I love you." I said before planting a kiss in her forehead. 
 

Then, she began to mewl and I almost panicked. She can't wake up now. I said that in my head over and over as I watch her body move, and her eyes, squinting.

And before I knew it, her eyes were already staring back at me. 

"Oppa..." She called groggily. Then her eyes closed again, but she moved closer to me, tightening her grip around my chest. This made me calm a little. I thought she'll slap me for sneaking secretly in her room.

"Hmm?" I cooed. "Are you feeling okay now?" 

She nodded weakly. Then her eyebrows started to clench. "Head...hurts."

"Ne.." I placed my thumb and index finger on her head, massaging her temples gently. "Next time, don't drink too much okay. It's bad for-" 

"Oppa, I'm sorry..." She murmured.

"You don't have to be sorry, just don't drink-" 

"No. Sorry..." She cut in. "Sorry I lied. I lied." 

I felt her hands crunch against the fabric on my chest, as I heard her low sobs.

"Hannah-ssi." I looked intently at her face, curious of the tears that have rolled out from her gleaming eyes.

Then, she tilt her head up to face me. The way she looked at me made something turn in my stomach. She was so beautiful. She doesn't deserve to cry. She doesn't deserve to be hurt like this.

"You're right oppa. I'm still your biggest fan. I'm still waiting for you. I still do love you until now, Taemin-ssi." She said, while staring deep in my eyes.

I was lost for words. She have already said the words that I was thirsting to hear. She was now calling out to me, to be with her again. The only thing I have been wishing for.

She didn't gave me a chance to speak when she leaned closer to my face and pressed her lips to mine. Our lips, following a slow rhythm of pure passion. Pure longingness, in every move our lips mirrored. 

Each memory, every need of her that was inside of me became stronger than ever. The taste of her lips, reminding me of how I was yearning to get her back in my arms again.

"I won't leave you ever again." She said in between our kisses. "I promise."
 

___

 

I woke up still next to Hannah. The first thing that came up to my mind, was the delusional dream I had. After I said those three words, and kissed her forehead, I have fallen asleep too and the rest were only a dream. Waking up into reality makes me sigh in disappointment. How I wish I could just stay in that dream.

Hannah was still sleeping beside me. She have moved away from my hold. Her back, facing me. 

The curtained windows were emitting a faint light in the room. This means it's morning already, and I don't want to get caught with my hyungs that I slept with her. You know, they were a lot erted than me. 

So, I jumped out of bed and prepared myself to get back to my room. I walked to the door, but I stopped and turned back. Before I knew it, I ran to one side of the bed where Hannah was facing. 

I found her calm face and I immediately leaned in to steal a quick kiss on her cheek. Then I covered the blanket over her body properly, before I made my way to the door.

I turned the doorknob and was about to run past the two figures that almost freaked out my whole being. 

"So, this is where you've been all night Taemin-ah?" Onew flashed me a knowing smirk.

"How was it?" Minho's eyes turned at me expectantly, as I closed the door behind.

I sighed heavily and flung my head down. This is going to be an embarrassing day, I bet.