Saved

{SHINee} Lee Taemin - One Last Wish(BOOK 2)

~~~Hannah's eyes widened in shock. She couldn't believe what had just came out from his boyfriend's mouth. She was now staring in fright as Jimin gritted his teeth in rage. He was pulling her hair, forcing her to face him.

"What?" He smirked. "Speechless?"

"H-How did you-" Her voice squeaked meekly.

"I knew there was something mysterious about you Jagi." He trailed his fingers on the side of her face. "So I made a background check on you. And it turned out that you lied to me, about being your first boyfriend."

Hannah froze in front of him. He scoffed a laugh as his hand began to go down from her shoulder, to the crook of her chest.

"The famous Lee Taemin it is, huh?" He continued. "I found out that you're recently going out with him again." This time, his voice went threatening. Shaking every nerve in Hannah's trembling body.

"And...if I found out that you've already have with him before me, I don't know what I would do Jagi.." He whispered in her ear. "I really don't know...so I might as well force you to do it with me now."

Hannah squirmed in protest when Jimin suddenly crashed his lips to hers. He pushed himself forcibly to her body, making the both of them fall into the floor. He strangled her foiling arms in place as he started and biting in her neck, making her cry in revolt.

"Ji-min..stop!" She yelled while using all her strength to push him off her. 

His grip loosened and she managed to crawl away from him. But before she could get on her feet and run like hell, he captured her in his vigorous hold again.

"Where are you going?" He pushed Hannah hard against the floor, making her cringe in pain. 

She was begging him to stop. Making low and humble pleas, hoping that his conscience would somehow halt him down. But he never showed any sign of hesitation. It's as if he didn't heard her, when he continued to moan in her neck, while grinding his still clothed hard on, in between her spread legs.

He began to move his hands to her s roughly. Her arms were free, but she could barely move a muscle on how he was pinning her down to the floor. She began crying, lying helplessly under him, as he slowly lift her shirt up to her arms. 

She tried pushing it back down, but Jimin's strength persists, overshadowing her own. He succeeded in ripping her bra off, on her s mercilessly. Trailing his rough kisses down her stomach, and stopping at her navel to her jeans.

He wasted no time and grabbed her jeans and underwear to her knees, leaving her quivering from the sudden expose of her bare skin in the lower. She tried to fight him off, using her legs to kick him and sprawling her arms again to break from his tight hold.

She hit him hard on his face that he began to get pissed. He grabbed her wrists and slammed it back on the floor, leaning in to give her mad glares.

"Do that again and I'll you until you don't breathe." He warned. He glared blood shot on her swelling eyes, making her purse her lips to hold her loud sobs.

"I'll make sure you'll never get away with this." She lowly murmured, keeping her voice in one piece. Even though she was solely ruined inside, completely disturbed of that smirk that was flashed against her weak body.

"I'll wait for it." He said sarcastically, before he placed his hand into . Slowly rubbing and feeling the moist surface of it as he .

"You don't know how wet you are, do you?" He smiled evilly, before quickly kneeling up to unbuckle his pants.

"No-please-Jimin-please...don't do this." Hannah pleaded. 

She shut her eyes, crying helplessly while Jimin hovered closer to her. He leaned in, ally forcing kisses against her stiffly pressed lips.

"I love you..." He whispered in the most sensual way.

Tears flowed down her cheeks even more. Hearing those words for the second time around, from two different persons, she knew she should've said the same words to the first one. 

Before Jimin tried to spread her legs more, she swallowed hard, secretly murmuring to herself the words that she could've spoken earlier.

"I love you too...Taemin..." Her voice was barely a screech. It was inaudible, as well as the soundless shutting of her eyes. 

Her chest was pounding hard. Jimin could've pulled his pants off, and he could enter her any second now. But all of a sudden, they heard the front door burst open, slamming loudly to the wall beneath it.

"Yah!" Jimin yelled angrily at the person by the door. Hannah's cries stopped when she came to glance at the person. And she felt her head getting light. She couldn't believe that it was Taemin standing tall before her eyes.

Taemin hurriedly stormed in and grabbed Jimin's shoulder. Before he could pull him up, to be leveled with each other, Taemin's sharp knuckles landed on Jimin's face hard. His head was snapped to one side, but he still managed to flash a smirk despite the blood running down his nose.

Jimin jumped on Taemin, pushing him to the ground while clenching his fists on the collar of his jacket. Piercing angry glares at Taemin, before he punched his face in return.

Taemin felt numbness because of the scrunching pain at the side of his face. But this only triggered him to fight more valiant. He used all his strength to roll them over, so that he was now on top of the younger.

Jimin tried to grip on his throat, but Taemin already found a pace in bruising his whole face up. He punched him again and again, until Jimin didn't have the strength to choke him to death anymore. 

"I don't know you. But if you do that to her again, I'll never have second thoughts of finishing you up." Taemin threatened. Jimin just glared at him helplessly, as Taemin stood up and turned to Hannah.

He found her at one corner, fear casting on her face as she witnessed the violent scene. She clutched the cloth that was now wrapped tightly on her body. 

Taemin ran to her. And they immediately hugged each other. Hannah weeped even more, relieved that she was saved by Taemin from her vulnerability.

"Let's go. I'll take you out of here." His voice was dull. He picked her up into her arms and carried her out. Leaving Jimin to his defeat.

Taemin held her shivering body tight. He almost ran to his car then he gently secured her in the passenger's seat. He jumped in the driver's seat after, and zoomed out of the place.

Taemin drove without a single word, while Hannah's low sobs were the only sound echoing in the enclosure. In the way he was driving, she could tell that he was exasperated. Gripping on the stirring wheel too much, and focusing his eyes intently on the road, like he was trying to solve an irritating jigsaw puzzle. 

After awhile of driving, they finally arrived at Taemin's house. It was just minutes earlier that Hannah ran away from there, and now, she was brought to the same place again. But she was more than glad now. She didn't have to worry of following her burning will to be with him. 

"So, that's your boyfriend?" Taemin asked after he parked in the front lawn. His voice was unusual. Somehow, there was a glint of sarcasm in it, and Hannah couldn't figure out why it was like that.

"If I knew you've been living with that kind of jerk, I would've forced you to break up with him." He denoted. He flung his head down in disappointment.

"I'm sorry...I was a bit late." His voice trembled. He shook his head in dismay, casually pounding his fists on the steering wheel. Then before Hannah knew it, she was looking at him with those tears, streaking on the sides of his face.

"Taemin..." Hannah leaned in to touch him. She was crunched up inside, seeing him cry for the first time.

"Oppa...shhh..." She cupped the sides of his face, making him look in her unfeigned eyes. "He lost, oppa. He didn't succeeded. You came in the right time...you saved me again." 

She watched as Taemin's eyes slightly brightened. She smiled reassuringly at him, before she pressed her lips on his. 

Deliberately, she kissed him, finally letting every strong emotion flow out. Breaking the chains that was hindering her in the past. Giving the sensations of her craving desire towards Taemin...her all...her everything.