Leave me alone! I

+.+ Season Changes +.+ [Hiatus]
"Jiro Wang Dong Cheng!!!" The host exclaimed and gave an exaggerated surprised look as he handed the trophy to Jiro, who had his mouth wide open.

"Thank you... I, oh, I dunno what to say! Firstly I would like to share this honour with my best friend... Arr... Arr... Arron?" Jiro was about to hand the trophy to Arron when he discovered that his best pal was nowhere to be found.

He gave a shrug and went on flashing his smlie and posing for the many cameras aiming at him. That guy must have gone to look for his Hebe. He was happy for Arron, who had finally found his love but he was even happier that he had gotten that $3000. Now he could help, there was no way she could reject him anymore...

***

Jiro was lying comfortable under a tree, with a book over his face. It was a hot day and he had sat down under a tree to cool himself. It was indeed a peaceful moment for him.

"Jiro!!!" Somewhere not quite near he heard someone calling his name. Immediately he sat up straight, he shuddered at the thought of what was going to happen to him next and he started running, in hope to escape. However, it was not long before he eventually got caught.

"Where... where were you... planning to go?" She panted.

He sighed. Why must she have such strong legs? No matter how fast he ran, she just seemed to manage to get him.

Sunnie Huang. Oh that irritating girl. She liked to cling onto him like a koala bear and she just had to poke into every bit of his business. She seemed to have a tracking device. Wherever Jiro went she would followed. Whatever he ate she would eat the same thing. Whenever he was free she would seize the chance to get near him. Jiro sometimes wondered if he was that atrractive.

"Why are you here again?" Jiro asked casually as he leant against the tree. He had not need to ask actually, he knew the answer all the while. What else could she be doing but to bring him food? She was just like a waitress for him, bringing him lunch everyday. The only thing that kept Jiro from scolding her was probably the sumptuous lunch that she would prepare for him.

Without even describing she pried open the lunchbox, revealing a splendid display of sushi and handrolls, all handmade. Jiro's eyes sparkled at the sight of them but all he did was to clear his throat and made an indication for them to sit down by the bench just a few steps away. Together they sat down on the bench and Jiro could not help but started eating the sushi while ignoring Sunnie's dreamy look.

"Nice?" Sunnie asked when he finished the whole box of sushi, not even leaving one for Sunnie. He had assumed that she must have eaten before looking for him. He nodded and wiped his mouth with a piece of tissue before saying,"Alright, I'm going to take a nap. You can go practise your dance. You have a competition coming up don't you?" Sunnie nodded happily, glad that he took notice of that. However, her smile was soon replaced with a small pout.

Jiro raised an eyebrow. "What?"

She pouted again,"But I haven't eaten yet."

"What? Are you stupid? You made all that sushi and you didn't take some for yourself?"

"I prepared two portions! But you were eating so happily just now, so I didn't dare to take any..." She looked down, acting sad.

That was her best strategy. Jiro just could not take it whenever she showed that expression, as if he had wronged her.

"Argh. Next time take them out before giving to me." He remarked before grabbing her shoulders and pulling her towards the direction of the cafeteria.

"Where are we going?" She asked as she allowed him to pull her.

"To find food, duh! You want to starve to death?"

"But..."

"No more 'buts', my treat today!"

She grinned and tailed Jiro, who was striding across the field. He knew her best. Looking down at her empty wallet, she smiled. So what if she had no money? Jiro would always be there to help her. He always would, even if he appeared impatient in front of her. That was why, he was her idol.

***

Oh my god... I forgot thinking and typing at the same time is such a tiring activity... now my body is aching... ahh... that's my first chapter! And this time I didn't have any suspense. Two main leads for you! Hope you enjoy the first chapter... though it's just an introduction... wells... thanks for reading! ((:

6.1.07