Keep it a secret II

+.+ Season Changes +.+ [Hiatus]
Previously...

"What a fool! So what if it's her? Does it matter? What can you say to her anyway?"

***

"WOW! They're so beautiful! You met the person who gave me these roses?" Rainie exclaimed. Even though she had received many other bouquets of flowers, she was especially touched that her admirer managed to know her favourite type of flowers. Very few people knew that she loved purple roses. It had to be someone who was close to her. Could it be...? She smiled to herself at the thought of him giving her the flowers.

"Did you ask for his name?"

"Oops, sorry I was in a hurry to get back to you that I forgot." The young girl answered.

Rainie looked disappointed.

"Since he's your admirer, I bet he'll come look for you again!" She tried to console Rainie, upon seeing Rainie's chapfallen face.

Rainie looked up at her and smiled, "Thanks Hebe. At least I got the flowers."

Hebe heaved a sigh of relief when Rainie smiled. She hated seeing her sad. The others might just accuse her of bullying Rainie. Everyone just loved Rainie. She was the everyone's favourite, the princess of the whole dancing club. Hebe could not deny that sometimes she was envious of Rainie because she seemed to be so successful in everything she did. Rainie never failed to get the main role whenever it came to a play and she always had a solo performance to showcase her talent. However, the shining star was not arrogant at all. In fact, she was very friendly to the dancers and treated her juniors very well. Almost half of the dancing group idolised her, even Hebe, who was not in the group, liked her as much.

Hebe stood behind the curtains, observing every movement Rainie made. She wished she could be like Rainie, dancing with such rhythm and charm. If only she could dance as well, if only she could be dancing on stage like all the other dancers... if only she could... She stared at the pair of ballet shoes at a corner, it seemed to be mocking at her.

"Hah. What am I thinking? I can only be an assistant, a helper who helps them change. What else can I do?"

***

Well well well, I supposed the moment I typed out Hebe this name, you would have known who the male lead is right? Haha... sorry I'm uncreative again. I really wanted to have Rainie as the female lead but then when I think about it again, the other two seem to be more matching...but stay tuned still! Haha... there's more to it...
Aiye dunno what I'm talking about lah! Anyway, hope you guys can continue reading~

22.12.06