Keep it a secret III

+.+ Season Changes +.+ [Hiatus]
He sat by the dining table, thinking of his 'brave' actions a moment ago. He wondered, if Rainie had seen the roses and whether she liked them. He had personally picked out the roses himself and he took such a long time that the florist got impatient and threatened to chase him out if he kept on choosing. He had always been like that, when it came to Rainie. In fact, he had bought flowers for her several times but each time he would throw them away because he just was not daring enough to present them to her.

He had to thank the girl that he met just now. If it were not her, he would have most probably thrown the flowers again. Not only had she helped him out of embarrassment, she even offered to pass the flowers to Rainie. That was the best solution for him. One day, he would thank her in person.

"Brother! What're you thinking about?" A bubbly voice took him back to reality. It was Jiro, his best pal.

"So how's the performance?" Jiro asked casually as he poured himself a glass of water. He knew the answer already, his buddy would definitely give a thumb-up. Expectantly he gave two thumb-ups and a wide grin.

Jiro sighed. He understood why his friend was mesmerised by Rainie. She was an all-time favourite in the school and many guys simply loved her. He felt sorry for his friend, who could be satisfied being a secret admirer.

"Arron..." Jiro tried once more, only to receive a 'silent' sign from him, enough to shut Jiro up.

Jiro gazed at Arron's back as the latter went back to his room. He had attempted many times to introduce Arron to Rainie but always received disapproval expressions from him. Arron once swore, if Jiro were to let Rainie know about his feelings towards her, he would break off the friendship with Jiro. That was one warning that stopped Jiro from becoming a match-maker.

"She may not mind! She looks like a kind girl. She won't despise you!" Jiro once told Arron. Only to see Arron shaking his head slowly, looking depressed. Jiro was a straightfoward person. He could not stand the way Arron behaves. "If it was impossible between him and Rainie, why can't he give up? Why must he torture himself like this?" Jiro often thought to himself.

Arron closed the door behind him and blinked away the tear in his eye. He would not want his buddy to see him cry. He promised to be strong, to live a happy life. Yet he could not hide the grieve further. He did not understand why must it be him. If he were as normal as everyone else, he could even be more talkative than Jiro. He would not be afraid to initiate a conversation with the person he liked and he would not even need an assistant to help him pass the flowers to Rainie! No one would feel his pain, no one could. He had no one to blame. It was plainly bad luck, he supposed.

A knock interrupted his thoughts. "Hey, you... okay?" Jiro's voice was filled with concern. That friend of his, may be impatient and short-tempered, but he was one genuine friend who never looked down on him. Arron knew no matter what happens, Jiro Wang would always be there for him. With that he brushed off his negative thoughts earlier and tore off a piece of paper from the notebook.

"I'm alright. Thanks for you concern. The ballet performance was superb! You should have seen it!"

A piece of note came slipping out of the door. Jiro picked it up and read, a smile forming on his face, "no thanks! I'd rather practise my singing. Oh yah, by the way, there's a singing competition coming up and I'm taking part! I may need you help!"

After a moment another note appeared.

"No prob! I can even compose the tune for you if you want! But firstly I need to sleep before I have inspiration. So, good night pal!"

Jiro finished reading the note and yelled, "Good night pal! Sweet dreams!"

***

Alright, another chapter is up! Hope you can understand what I've typed so far... 'Cos I don't have the habit of checking my story immediately after I've finished typing... so there may be some grammar errors here and there and some prob with the language... but I'll try to edit that when I read the chapter again some time later...
Hahah! Arron is out! Ya lah it's arron... haha...can't help but feel that they are one of the most matching couple in winglin... so no surprise lah! And I even included Jiro! Well hope you can get the hint in this chapter... ((:
Don't understand abit what I've just said? Well comment and wait for the next chapter! Hoho!

23.12.06