Friends Forever? II

+.+ Season Changes +.+ [Hiatus]
"CHUN!" She shouted across the street, waving excitedly at him. He smiled, dashing acrossing to hug his girlfriend. Chun kissed her on the forehead and smiled again. He felt fortunate to have her with him. She was an angel, perfect at every angle, so beautiful and pure. Sometimes he wondered if it was all a dream. Sometimes he was even afraid that when he woke up she would be gone.

Yet she always assured him that she existed, with a pinch at his nose, to show that she really was his. Every single movement by her was so gracious, it touched him, and captured him completely. He wished she could stay by his side forever. But forever seems to be too long, too long to be possible. Nothing could stay forever couldn't it?

7 years of relationship. It could end with just an apology. He did not turn up at the airport because he did not want her to see him cry. He did not want her to think that he loved her so much. She did not deserve his love. He was utterly wrong to think that she was an angel. She was not. In fact, she was sent from hell, to kill him emotionally.

Chun smashed his fist against the wall. Friends forever? What a joke!

**

Selina nibbled on an apple as she switched of the television. There were no good movies except for some draggy soap drama. Life was boring, as usual, after she came back from United States. It was not exciting in U.S either. It was in fact worse. After being dumped by the person who promised her a bright future, she had to work as a waitress in some small restaurant in order to earn a living in the foreign place. She knew she was dumb to trust someone whom she met only for 2 months, and to leave someone whom she had shared a love relationship for 7 years. She was too naive but it was too late. She had given up the person who used to love her the most and chose a tough path for herself. What else could she grumble about? She deserved it.

Chun... I'm really sorry. Can't we start afresh?

**

Ella tugged her sling bag and walked towards the door. Her friend Angela shouted at her, "You're going for a date in this state?"

"What's wrong? Why can't I go out like this?" Ella retorted.

Angela smirked,"Others may think it's 2 guys going for a date! Please, can't you just wear a skirt?"

"Wearing bermudas is just fine. Chun won't mind me not wearing skirts. He's not as shallow as other guys."

"Fine. Don't blame me for not advising you... sometimes you have to surprise your man to spice up your love life!" Angela shrugged and went back to munching potato chips as she laughed at the comedian perfomring some stupid tricks.

Ella did not even bother to talk back and went out. She knew Chun used to love a girl completely different from her. She had even seen a picture of them together in his house before. That lady was indeed gorgeous, with long silky hair and a smile that no man could resist. Yet Ella did not really care. She did not even ask Chun about his past life. What was more important was that she was Chun's girlfriend, and not that pretty woman. That woman might have married to some other people and became pregnant and turned ugly. She had nothing to worry about.

"I've nothing to worry about!" She boasted herself up and walked in big strides towards the cinema, where Chun was waiting patiently for her.

**

Whoo! New chapter after almost 1 year! Haha... ;P

9.4.08