Leave me alone! IV

+.+ Season Changes +.+ [Hiatus]
It had been days and Sunnie had not looked for him at all. She must have been mad at him for shouting at her. Jiro thought so. Yet he could not help but worry. She was not someone who would give up so easily, judging from the past experiences he had with her. Sunnie was one true fangirl who would not stop pestering him even if he had told her to stop looking for him. Jiro bit his ham and egg sandwich as he sat by the corridor, thinking deeply. The sandwich tasted awful, he had not eaten such gross stuff. He really missed the well-prepared food that was always packed in cute lunchboxes.

He wanted to confront her so much, to demand an explanation for her irresponsibility. How could she stop looking for him without his permission? How could she not smile at him when she saw him? However, he could not bring himself to find her. He was a guy with much pride. He could never bow and apologise to a small girl. No, he would not do so.

His friend, Arron, suddenly waved in front of him.

"What?" Jiro asked in an annoyed tone.

"Why do you look so down?" Arron flashed the words in front of him.

"I... ah, nothing! The sandwich stinks!" That was a werid description but that was how he felt like exactly.

Arron laughed. He wrote again, "I had the same sandwich a moment ago and I thought it was quite delicious. Are you sure it's the sandwich that tasted awful? Or is it you mood affecting your taste bud?"

"Whatever!" Jiro rolled his eyes before dumping in the unfinished sandwich into the dustbin nearby.

"By the way, I think I saw SUNNIE walking out of the school just now." Arron deliberately wrote the name in captials and bolded the letters.

Jiro stared at the piece of paper. His eyes shone, but only for a while. Soon he threw away the paper and crossed his arms over his head, "So? That's none of my business!"

"Well... if that's what you think..." Arron wrote. Then, he wrote an additional sentence, "Anyway, it's the side gate. Not the main one." With that he winked and went off to meet his Hebe.

"That Arron. He's becoming slyer recently." Jiro spoke out loud as he got up from his seat. He slung his bag over his shoulders and headed to the side gate.

***

Heyhey! One chapter is up after some hibernation period!

Heh heh ~ I feel I should update something while it's holidays. After this I really don't know how much free time I have. Oh btw, watch Hana Kimi now on Channel U okay? ((:

14.3.07