Leave me alone! V

+.+ Season Changes +.+ [Hiatus]
"I am just passing by!" He spoke out loud to himself repeatedly as he stepped out of the side gate, gaining weird stares from the passerbys. However he ignored that and kept on lokking around, hoping to catch a glimpse of Sunnie.

It seemed that his efforts were futile. Just as he was about to walk the other way home, a scream alarmed him. Feeling uneasy he followed the noise and found a group of gangsters surrounding somebody.

He went closer and found out that it was the girl whom he had been trying to find. "Huang Xiao Rou! What are you doing here!" He yelled, causing the gangsters to turn around and face him.

"Jiro?" Her voice was curious at first, then it turned sour, "Why are YOU here? Aren't you busy with you own life?"

"Hey hey! I am indeed a busy man okay? You think I'll be SO free to look for you?"

"Alright! Then go back to your work! Why are you standing here then?"

"HELLO! It's you who disturbed me and led me here! Why should I listen to you? You want me to go? I shall stay here then!"

"You!" Sunnie pointed angrily at him.

***

"AHEM" Are you guys done with you quarreling? We are not invisible you know?" The gang leader coughed and started speaking.

The two angry people then realised that they were in a very awkward situation.

"I don't care who you are and what you guys are arguing about. But I have some business to do here. So young man, step back. Once I get my money, you guys can shout at each other for all you want." The leader went on.

Before Jiro could react the leader had changed his face and gave Sunnie a tight slap. "You ! You owed me so much money and still dare to bite me!? You think I'll be that kind to everyone? Not everyone has the privilege to work for me okay?"

"I'd rather die than to work for you." Sunnie gave a cold laugh. Her icy character was coming back to her. The same way she behaved when she was a leader herself in the past.

The gang leader swung his arm up, intending to slap her again.

"Hey what kind of work are you giving her?" Jiro cut in. Then he whispered to Sunnie, "He's offering you a job! Why are you turning him down? That's stupid you know!"

Sunnie let out a sigh. Jiro was indeed an idiot.

"Precisely! She can earn $300 in just a few hours! The more she earn the sooner she can pay off her debt and she won't have any more worries! It's just a few nights and everything happens in the dark. So who cares if the customer is ugly!?" The gang leader said matter-of-factly.

"EH?? So easy? Hehe... hey mister. Any such job for me as well?" Dumbly, Jiro still did not understand what the job was about.

"You?" The gang leader hit Jiro's chest and pondered for a while before speaking, "I think you have quite a nice body. Not bad. Nowadays women prefer to get gigolos who are mascular..."

"Oh I see... ... ... huh? Wait! GIGOLO?!? Are you kidding? So you are trying to get her to be a.... a..." Jiro shouted frantically.

"e." Sunnie finished his sentence calmly as she crossed her arms across her chest and leant against the wall.

"WHAT??? And you only bit him? That's too mild for him!" After which Jiro gave the gang leader a hard kick and grabbed Sunnie's hand before running off, leaving the stunned gang which were too retarded to catch up with them.

***
This is scaring me... my com is in quite a bad shape now... i better upload as much as i can now... argh...

15.3.07