Keep it a secret VIII

+.+ Season Changes +.+ [Hiatus]
Hebe strolled to the balcony that used to be their usual place. She had not stepped into that place for so long. She had expected him to search for her there and she was not prepared to hear him explain. Frankly speaking she was not angry with him anymore. Yet she did not know how to face him, especially when she realised how she felt about him. She was afraid actually, that he would say 'sorry' to her, or to tell her that Rainie was not that bad in reality. That were not what she wanted to hear, or rather, see.

She reached the top, intending to breathe in the fresh air, only to see something she had not expected to. it must have taken some efforts to make such a gigantic painting.

She leant forward to touch the walls, accidentally wiping off some chalk dust. It was unbelievable! There were so many pictures of a ballet dancer, all drawn by chalks. She walked along the drawings, each showing a different move. Finally she reached the end and saw them.

"You will become a great dancer. I believe you can."

***

He zoomed out of the hall when he saw her leave. It was probably intuition, he did not know, but he headed for the balcony. The last chance for him to express his feelings.

There he stood, watching the backview of her. She was squatting in front of the wall, staring at the words he had written for her. Without making any noise, he playfully squatted beside her and looked at her. Hebe saw him and jumped. She wiped her tears away and demanded,"What are you doing here?" Arron smiled and shrugged. He was more than happy to see her again.

"You fool! What's all that for?" She finally cracked a smile as she pointed to the drawings. That idiot! He just knew how to melt her heart!

He did not reply. Instead he pulled her down the stairs and went to another venue, with Hebe screaming in confusion.

They reached the place and Arron opened the door, revealing a small stage with a grand piano placed at the right side of the stage. The lights were on but they were dim, creating an atmosphere just right for a performance. It was a tiny theatre that people seldom touched. It was used mainly as a practice room for students preparing for contests and performances. How Arron managed to get the keys for the door at that point of time was still a mystery but Hebe was still puzzled to why he had brought her there.

"There isn't any performace here today." Hebe started.

Arron had his index finger on his lips, indicating a "Shh" while he pulled her again to the stage. He pushed a piece of paper into her hands and went to the piano. It said "For you" and nothing more.

Soon he sat down and began his piece It was a beautiful tune that Hebe had never heard before. Gradually her foot tapped along with the music and she could no longer control herself anymore. Like a professional dancer she flaunted the steps that she had secretly practised when she saw the dance practices from the balcony. It was a memorable moment for both of them. It was the first time they performed together and a perfect one.

There were no audience, no light effects, no other dancers. It was just the two of them. A simple dance with music. He had composed and played the music just for her and she had danced for the first time, all because of him. The music ended celestially and the couple hugged each other in happiness.

"Hey, why is that room still open?" A security guard yelled to his partner.

Together they fled out of the room through another exit before being locked inside the room. Heaving heavily, Arron grinned sheepishly at Hebe. She laughed and whispered,"Keep it a secret yeah?"

***

OH YEAH!!!! LAST CHAPTER IS UP!!!

Well hope you guys like the story and the ending... Arron's part is finally over... Happy New Year! Whoo~!

1.1.07