Friends forever? I

+.+ Season Changes +.+ [Hiatus]
Selina watched as Jiro slumped down onto the ground. She felt sad for him. For a moment she wished she had not offered the opportunity to Sunnie. Yet almost immediately she stood firm by her choice. She was not wrong in any way, she merely recommended her best student to go for something that not everyone has the chance to do. Sunnie was definitely a potential dancer. Furthermore, she did not force her to go, it was Sunnie's own decision to fly off to Britain. Yet, seeing how devastated Jiro looked, she could not help but sympathise with him. It was afterall, painful to let go of a relationship with someone you loved. Her heart ached again. It has been two years. Why couldn't she forget everything?

***

"CHUN!!" Ella shouted across the street, waving excitedly at him. He smiled, dashing across to hug his girlfriend. It was typical date. They had planned to go for lunch first, followed by some shopping before going back to Ella's house where he would cook personally for her.

Chun let Ella pulled himself into the Italian restaurant nearby. It was their favourite restaurant. Surprisingly, both of them would never get sick of the food there.

He observed Ella playing the straw in her glass, thinking deeply about something. It was rare to see her ponder over something, since she was one who would not do much thinking usually. Out of curiosity, he asked,"What are you thinking about so deeply?"

"Huh? Oh! I was just recalling the movie that we watched yesterday." She looked up and smiled.

"Ah huh, what about it? You still don't think it's touching?"

"It is touching. But I think it's too unrealistic and cliche. I mean, how can such a coincidence happen? The little girl could grow up to be the girlfriend of the guy whose ex-girlfriend was her very own saviour!"

"Haha... it's just a movie. Just a story, not a documentary. Obviously in order to gain the tears of the audience it has be be slightly exaggerating, right?" Chun laughed. Ella was one amazing girl. She was different from the other normal girls, who would usually cried their eyes out when watching such a sad and romantic movie. Instead of steeping out of the cinema with swollen eyes, the first thing that she commented was that the movie was too unrealistic. Next she would start commenting about the actors and actresses' acting skills, and how the background could have been changed to suit the atmosphere in a better way. That was what Chun liked about her. She was extraordinary. Though a bit tomboyish, Ella had her own character and style that managed to capture his attention 6 months ago.

They had first met around half a year ago. They were only mutual friends then. Then, for no reason, they started going out with each other and soon became a pair. Chun did not exactly knew why it happened. Perhaps both of them were lonely. And they shared a great load of common topics and interests, making them closer to each other. Chun liked Ella. He really admired her courage and strong character, which most girls lack. Yet, somehow he could only confirm that he liked her, maybe as a friend. He could not convince himself that he truly love her. He knew it might be selfish on his part but he hoped, as time passed, he would soon begin to like her more than just a friend.

***

Okay my first chapter on Chun, my favourite! Hehheh... haven't really thought out the whole story... so i guess i'll just type as i think about it... yupps... thanks for supporting my ff so far! (:

27.3.07