Leave me alone! II

+.+ Season Changes +.+ [Hiatus]
The weather was incredibly hot and Jiro had to take out his paper fan to fan himself, ignoring the surprised looks from the people around him. Yes he knew, it was absolutely low-class to wave a paper fan around but who cares? He was sweating like mad and he would rather sacrifice his image to cool himself. "Anyway, when a man's suave, he will be suave even if he's fanning himself with a torn paper fan." Apparently Jiro had positive thinking regarding himself.

He walked along the corridors, passing by many studios before stopping at one particular dance studio. He peeked through the small clear window at the door and spotted Sunnie. She was practising her steps seriously, together with the other dancers. Jiro never praised her, even though he could not deny that Sunnie was indeed a fabulous dancer who shone brightly with her dance. Maybe he was so used to scolding her that he forgot how much Sunnie wished he could for once, tell her that she did a great job.

Soon the practice ended and Sunnie packed her bag, all ready to go home. The door opened, the dancers greeted Jiro, who seemed to be a frequent visitor of the dance studio. Everyone knew who he was waiting for. In fact, Sunnie had announced to the whole group that her beloved Jiro would fetch her home everyday. Of course, no one knew how she managed to get that stubborn guy to do so. If not for the lunch that she prepared for him on condition, Jiro swore he would never step into the dance studio at all.

Sunnie was again, as hyper as ever. She rushed towards Jiro, attempting to jump up and give him a hug, like many girls would do to their boyfriends. Sadly, Jiro was faster than her and before she could hold on to him, he had dodged away. Sunnie pouted but soon her smile resumed as Jiro made a signal to go. It was a blissful feeling. It felt really like a couple. Sunnie stared at the back of Jiro, she wished he would do that everyday and forever. Even if he did it reluctantly, she would rather have him by her side. It just automatically made her feel secure.

She watched Jiro walked with his paper fan and could not help but recall how they first met and how she worshipped him onwards.

**

Two years ago, Sunnie was admitted into the arts school, which Jiro was in as well. Honestly speaking, she had not been those innocent girls who spoke and moved delicately. She was more of a notorious one. In fact, she had a small gang herself, which she led and went on scaring freshmen. However, her tiny gang was nothing compared to those outside school.

Thus, when some bad guys confronted her one day after school, she was actually in a vulnerable state.

"Get lost!" Despite feeling frightened, Sunnie was thick-skinned and she was hoping that those bad guys would let her off. Unfortunately they were not as stupid to be fooled by her cold stare. While they began to pounce on her, her hero eventually appeared. It all happened in a few minutes. All Sunnie could do was to watch her hero smashed his fists across the rebels' faces and gave a few kicks before the bad guys were sent crying home.

"Are you okay?" Her saviour asked as he combed his hair with his hand, trying his very best to act cool.

"Yes... yes I think so..." Her voice was still feeble as she was recovering from her shock. "Thank you so much... I'm Sunnie. Sunnie Huang and you are...?"

"Wang. Jiro Wang."

After which he tried to imitate those suave heros who would walk off without saying bye after saving a girl. However, the moment he turned he had collapsed. It ended with Sunnie dragging him to her house and treating his injuries.

**

She giggled at the thought of Jiro's bruised face. Even though he had failed terribly as a cool hero, Sunnie still regarded him as her idol. Jiro did not know, that the girl he had saved, was planning to commit suicide initially. He had not only saved her from the gangsters, he had helped her to live on. Because she knew that there was someone in the world who still cared about her.

"Hey! Are you a snail or something? Walk! Don't crawl!" The short-tempered guy shouted from the front.

"Alright!" Sunnie's smile widened as she ran towards him.

**

Kays another chapter is up! Oh btw, just in case you're curious or anything... this is a separate story on Jiro. ((:
Wells, few more hours to go before Monday blues come~ so enjoy your last minutes of weekend!

7.1.07