Leave me alone! VII

+.+ Season Changes +.+ [Hiatus]
He stood nervously in the centre of the stage, numerous eyes were on him, anticipating his performance. He opened his mouth and let out his voice. The piano piece was fabulous, his song was almost perfect. He was so full of emotions, full of memories. He remembered the first time they met, how he saved her but ended up having her to clean his wounds. He remembered the different lunchboxes she brought for him, each decorated with cartoon pictures. He remembered how she would rush to see him whenever he was feeling down. Even though she might not know how to console people he was glad that she was there for him whenever he was sad. He remembered her silly smile each time he went to fetch her from the dance studio...

The song ended beautifully. Few can see his eyes but those who were close enough would swear that they saw tears. It was a song sung with the most genuine sincerity. A song specially sung for her. It was no wonder that his voice had touched the audience as well as the judges. It was no wonder that he got the first prize.

Jiro grinned at the sight of the $3000 cheque. She would not have to work for that ugly gang leader.

***

The very next morning Jiro had woke up at a time much earlier than he used to wake up. He was indeed excited to pass the cheque to Sunnie. He smiled to himself as he walked towards the dance studio.

He pictured the admiration look on her face when she received the cheque. She might even be so happy that she embraced him. Then he would look into her eyes seriously and tell her how he really felt. It was a perfect plan. There was no way she could resist his charm. Everything should go smoothly. They would be together happily ever after.

The signboard dangled in front of the door. Gleefully he pushed open the door, revealing a bunch of slim dancers bending forward, doing some warm-up exercises. He glanced around, only to find Sunnie missing. Puzzled he went to ask the coach.

"WHAT? She's flew off to Britain?" Jiro exclaimed, causing all the dancers to turn and look at him. He was oblivious of the attention. All he could think of was Sunnie. How could she go off without telling him? He knew that to dance in such a good school was her dream. Yet she should have discussed with him! Didn't she consult him whenever she had to make a decision? Why the change now?

He slumped down onto the chair. She was gone. She had lied to him. He thought he had 2 days to come up with that $3000. Yet she had taken the plane the previous night, when he was singing in the hall, dedicating the song for her. He stared blankly at the wall in front of him. He did not know what to do. He did not even know how he felt. Should he be angry that she left without letting him know? Or should he regret for not cherishing her when she was still around?

It was his fault. He knew. He brought that upon himself. If he had treated her better, she would not be disappointed with him and decided to let him go. If he had cleared his thoughts and confessed how he felt, that would not happen. What could he do now?

"What am I to do now?" He covered his face, feeling dejected.

"Don't worry. If she fails she would come back in a couple of days. If she happens to pass, she would still have to come back to settle some matters here, before admitting into Aurora." The coach attempted to cheer him up.

Jiro looked up and gave a nod. He could only wait.

***

Hehheh! That's the ending! Haha! Don't throw eggs at me! I haven't thought of how the story will end eventually~~ so I shall start on a new one... and maybe leave the ending to Jiro's part to the last... which means, I would probably write an ending after my other stories on Chun and Calvin. No matter what, don't be angry and stop reading 'Seasonchanges' okay? Heheh...

21.3.07