Chapter 12

Desire

Chapter 12

When Junjin woke up, Andy hid his face into the pillow. He pretended to be asleep as soon as he heard the groan. Junjin rubbed his eyes and squinted against the sunlight that crammed through the curtains before he looked around and realised that he couldn’t feel his left arm. A smile appeared onto his face. It hadn’t been a dream after all. Andy was really next to him.

Junjin chuckled and planted soft kisses onto the revealed upper arm, knowing that Andy was awake and he was just shy now. But he continued kissing, until he reached to the shoulder and the neck and nuzzled his nose against them and inhaled the after- smell. Andy’s breathing hitched quite fast and Junjin loved it so he let the tip of his tongue touch the curvy neck.

“Stop it.” Andy sighed softly.

“No.” Junjin said and jailed Andy under his right arm. Then he felt fingers drawing some circles on the palm of his hand and trailing ticklish lines to the arm. Junjin adjusted his position and placed his crotch against the . “Good morning.” He then murmured.

“Morning.” Andy whispered.

“How are you?” Junjin asked.

Andy was furiously biting his lip when Junjin turned him onto his back and leered at him. The younger guy pouted and hid his face once again, before Junjin smacked his lips onto the cheek and nose.

“Andy,” he began. "I wanna try this thing with you.  I really like you."

“You don’t love me?” Andy pursed his lips sadly and Junjin felt a bang in his heart. “I guess it’s good to know now instead of you disappearing in the middle of the night.” The young man smiled.

Junjin rubbed his nose on the cheek. “I want to be with you. I want to love you. And I think I might love you if I keep being with you.” He confessed. “I just need time. I hope you can give it to me.”

“Junjin,” Andy pecked the chin of the man above him and took the hand from his chest and laced the fingers. “I love you. Just for now, I will say it. Maybe someday I hear it from you.”

Junjin could see how upset Andy was, and he was almost sorry for being such a douche, but he could sense that he was near loving that person. And he was sure the day he would love Andy Lee was getting closer and closer. He knew it.

“Thank you.” Junjin pouted, imitating Andy, and then pecked him before he got up from the bed and did amazingly hot stretch right in front of the maknae.

of course.

                ***

Hyesung looked at his watch and sighed. Eric was doing work till late night again. Ever since the boss had chosen Eric as the substitute of the month and had asked him to have dinner with him and then giving him a full time job as a P.E. teacher, Hyesung had hardly seen the man.

The door of the apartment opened and Eric ran in, advancing Hyesung and grabbing his jaw to a frantic kiss.

“I am so, so, so sorry!” he mumbled in between the kisses. “That boss is driving me crazy. Today he gave me a list of students who had chosen my course and he literally tried to get me work more hours…and he once again asked me for a dinner.” The man explained.

Hyesung stopped kissing and frowned. “Again? That man is frightening me! I haven’t been with my guy for two weeks!  Have you mentioned me!?” He said crossly.

Eric nodded and caught the jaw again, as he pressed his full upper lip between the thin ones and nibbled the lower lip deliciously. Hyesung had to admit that that was reducing his power altogether as his arms went around the broad neck and pulled Eric down to the sofa with him. If the other residents hadn’t been at home, Hyesung would have taken the man there and now. But since he could lively hear Dongwan and Minwoo doing something sick – once again – and Junjin and Andy – ever since they got together – doing something as well, he thought they wouldn't mind.

“But I promise,” Eric began, murmuring against the lips. “…that I will take you out next week. That new Italian place you said you wanted to try.”

Hyesung nodded, eyes closed, his lips rubbing Eric’s.

“I’d love that. I’d really love that.” He sighed and pulled the older man by the collar onto him to the couch.

He did not care if the others now busted them. They know what looks like.

                ***

Dongwan opened his eyes early next morning. He had an arm around his waist. He recalled the night at the hotel, the five freaking times Minwoo had rammed to his prostate and made him . He had been sore the whole day.

He softly lifted the arm off him as his eyes glanced at the watch on the nightstand and he let out a gasp, jumped up on the bed and started collecting his clothes from the different places. He still did not understand how his boxers had gotten to the lamp above him.

Minwoo grunted on the bed and rubbed his left eye (A/N: lol I can see the starting of I pray 4 u now. XDDD), slowly waking up. He wanted to laugh as his lover was running around the room , taking his clothes and pulling the socks on as he was already – a lot – late from work. Minwoo began to lean onto his left hand, watching the exhibition of iness in front of him before he cleared his throat and made Dongwan stop.

“Why the rush baby?” He asked.

“I should have been at the venue hours earlier to take pictures of the wedding couple, but because your lazy figure wanted me so much last night, I ended up sleeping late.” Dongwan responded dryly, still leaning down to give his lower a morning kiss.

Minwoo scoffed. “I know you loved it as much as I did.” He mumbled.

“I did.” Dongwan said, pulling the shirt over his head, getting stuck and stumbling around trying to get it on. Minwoo cackled when he heard the swearing words of anger inside the shirt. “But I did not know I would feel so fatigued after it.”

“Mmm…well, I am an M for a master.” Minwoo stretched his arms proudly and sat up, the blanket sweltering and showing his perfect upper body. “I love you.” He then said as Dongwan finally got the shirt settled.

“I love you more.” Dongwan leaned in once again and pecked the lips. “Seriously. I am so damn late! See you tonight minbongie!!! I love you!” He exclaimed, hurrying out of the door.

Minwoo stood up and put on some briefs. “I LOVE YOU THE MOST!” he shouted after him and looked at the abandoned phone on the sofa. He sighed, rolled his eyes and grabbed the device, running out of the room ,to the main door. “YOU FORGOT YOUR PHONE FUTURE MR. LEE!” He yelled.

He heard rapid steps from the stairs coming up as Dongwan kissed him for the umpteenth time and took the phone from the handsome hands which had d him from places last night.

“We’ll see about that future Mr. Kim.” He murmured and squeezed the bum, before he – finally – managed to leave for work.

                   ***

Hyesung looked at his watch and gritted his teeth. It was almost midnight and Eric still wasn’t home. Besides that, he had totally forgotten their date night. Hyesung had sat in the restaurant for an hour and after getting tired of the constant tingling on the door and not seeing his man there, he had collected his stuff and left angrily. Of course he was supposed to understand Eric and his new job, and he did. But when it included Eric and a damn gorgeous headmaster alone in the headmaster’s office, Hyesung could not feel anything else but anxiety and – he hated the word – jealousy.

For two weeks Eric hadn’t had a one night with his boyfriend. And Hyesung had counted how many times the headmaster had needed dining company to situations where Eric was not even needed. Hyesung trusted Eric, and good god if he didn’t. But it was the other guy he did not believe at all.

Hyesung marched home, arms on his chest laced, as he entered the apartment and was welcomed by Eric. For the first time in his entire life, Hyesung walked past him and said nothing. Eric frowned and strode in front of him, blocking his way fully. But Hyesung glared at him and practically pushed him away, scurrying towards their mutual room.

“Hyesung please,” the oldest man pleaded. “I swear to God I wanted to leave.”

“I know.” Hyesung said with the coldest possible tone he could. “I believe you.”

Eric clutched his hand onto the forearm and leered at the younger lad, wanting him to look at him as well. But Hyesung was avoiding it, the gaze he hated. The gaze to which he would lose in a flash if Eric kept doing it. But Hyesung stayed strong and nonchalantly undressed his coat and placed it onto the backrest of the wooden chair.

“Hyesung,” Eric murmured. “I said to him I need to go! I swear! I told him!” he babbled. “But he could not stop talking and I kept glancing at my watch. Hyesung, I tried to make it…I…I exited the restaurant I was with him…and I ran…” He spoke.

Hyesung just sneered and did not focus to the words he heard.

“Hyesung.”

“STOP SAYING MY NAME LIKE IT HELPS!” The said man screamed right at his boyfriend’s face. Eric descended his hands and gulped. “You ditched me! You ing ditched me! When did you become the boss’ pet, huh?! I would think someone like you would hold strongly someone like me, but no! You have spent more time with that douche than you’ve been with me! When was the last time we had , huh!? When was the last time you said I love you on the morning!? When was the last time you texted me and said you cannot make it!?” He bombarded the man with questions.

Eric swallowed the huge lump from his throat as he could feel the bitter taste coming instead. He had never seen Hyesung so mad. He had never seen him so upset.

“You know what people said when they saw me alone in the expensive restaurant?” Hyesung interrogated, trying to mask his shivery voice.

Eric shrugged.

“How is someone like him being stood up?” Hyesung said. “And it got to the point where I could not even convince myself that you would come like a knight in shining armour.” Now the tears rolled down freely. “Eric…what am I to you?”

 The older man cupped the face and stared at deeply into the dark brown eyes.

“Anything you want to hear.” Eric murmured.

It would have been the most perfect moment, if Hyesung hadn’t chuckled disappointed and taken the hands off his cheeks.

“Eric…let’s break up.”

                ***

It was awkward. Every day was awkward. It was even more awkward than it had been when they had kissed for the first time. The two did not even look at one another. They hardly even talked, which – again – was awkward when they were having quality time as six friends and everyone tried to have some conversation going on. From the bottom of his heart, Eric wanted Hyesung back. He had only agreed on breaking up because he hadn’t thought Hyesung would be serious. Apparently he had.

What made Eric annoyed was the constant happy laugh that echoed inside his head. Hyesung was happy, fine, but at least he should have shown some sadness for crying out loud. Though, everyone in the living room knew that Hyesung was not really happy inside, especially Dongwan, as he spent days and nights talking with him about Eric and what they did wrong.

And of course, Eric’s – and Hyesung’s – discomfort suffered from the overly touchy and lovey-dovey couples around them; especially the brand new couple. It was constant making out in front of the two, and Junjin just could not keep his hands off the maknae even for a second. If they weren’t kissing, it was continuous groping, hugging, baby talk and cute acting. It was like Eric and Hyesung were living in hell.

“Andy likes strawberries, doesn’t he?” Junjin pouted and lulled disgustingly on the morning table.

“Andy wubs them bery much.” Andy sang back and engulfed the strawberry into his mouth, taking another for Junjin.

Eric was ogling at them – more like glaring – as he was trying to prevent his eyes from twitching.

“Can you please stop?” He begged after 15 minutes of aegyo talk.

“Just because you blew things off with Hyesung hyung, you should not vandalise our happiness.” Junjin mumbled, not even looking at him.

“I did not—Yah! Stop staring at the maknae and turn your bloody face at me!” Eric yelled.

Junjin rolled his eyes and shifted his head at the same time with Andy, who was gazing at the hyung as if his eyes could kill. Honestly, Eric gulped a bit. Junjin caught the youngest man’s hand and laced their fingers before he leaned against the table and glimpsed at the hyung from head to toe.

“I knew you would someday make a mistake,” Junjin whispered. “If I had won you, and Hyesung hyung would have been mine, I would have cherished him. He is a keeper, hyung.”

Andy nodded though he slightly was hurt by Junjin’s words. But a smile appeared onto his face – and small pink dots onto his cheeks – when Junjin squeezed his hand and the palm with his thumb. Eric did not like how Junjin talked to him, but he saw the point in his words. Andy leaned next to his boyfriend and placed his head onto his shoulder as he pouted.

“You know,” Eric rose from his chair. “Before you can give me any dating advice, you should really think about yourselves.” He was about to walk out of the room when Junjin released his hand from Andy’s and marched behind the oldest member.

“What was that supposed to mean!?” The second youngest exclaimed.

“It meant that you need to take care of your wicked little fake relationship before you start lecturing me about my life.” Eric hissed. “Stop living in a bubble of blindness, because real dating is drama. Besides, I don’t take advice from someone who is just fooling around.” The man snarled.

Andy puckered his lips up even more as the hyung he loved the most said such things about his brand new and perfect relationship. Eric was upset and furious and everything between those words as he had lost someone like Hyesung. His eyes avoided Andy’s, as it was too painful to look something so sad and disappointed.

“Say that…” Junjin gritted his teeth. “…one more time.”

“What? That you’re just fooling around?” Eric repeated with the same tone as before. “In fact…don’t tell me any advice. I know how your relationships have gone Junjin. You think you’re all cool when you never—“

“Andy and I are perfect and I love him.”

Andy dropped the spoon and Eric’s jaw dropped.

“That’s right,” Junjin nodded determined. “I love him. HIM!” He raised his voice and pointed at the guy behind him. “I love him!”

Eric realised he had been a total douche and so he apologised to the two.

The maknae stepped next to Junjin and cupped his face, kissing him passionately in front of the gagging hyung. When Andy pulled off he whispered, "I love you too" to Junjin and then shifted his gaze at the oldest guy. “I know you’re sad and all,” he said. “But can you please, please, please, leave us alone…to…umm…erm…”

“We would like to make love so can you please leave us alone?” Junjin spilled out and got slapped by Andy.

Eric heaved a sigh and ruffled his hair, before he walked out of the room and almost collided with smiling Hyesung. The slender guy’s smile congealed as he moved out of the way and lifted the phone he had in his hands onto his ear.

“Yes, sure…I can go out with you.” Eric halted his steps. “Sure…I thought you’d never ask…yeah…We shall meet then. You too Chil Hyun-sshi. Bye~”

When Hyesung put the phone into his pocket and he met Eric’s gaze, he said the words Eric did not want to hear.

“I have a date on Monday…I hope you can let me go.”