Chapter 6

Desire

Chapter 6

Junjin entered the bedroom and smiled to the guy on the bed. Andy blinked his eyes behind the book and frowned when Junjin kneelt down in front of him, cupped his face and pressed his lips onto his. The maknae gasped and gave an access to the older man to his tongue in. Andy moaned and collapsed to the bed, Junjin following him down, as the kiss deepened.

Junjin pulled the shirt off the younger guy frenetically, and undressed his own in that second. Andy didn’t care, as he claimed the mouth back and let his tongue dance with the other one. Junjin cupped his and lifted it, the legs curling around his hips instantly. It was a mixture of lustful groans as the jeans were removed and two guys were becoming one.

Andy chanted something.

Again.

Again.

Junjin chanted, “I love you too.”

Andy’s eyes flew open, his body hurried up and the sweat on his forehead swirled down, stinging his eyes. He was panting. And blush crept onto his cheeks, when he perceived that the sheets were wet. He closed his eyes and shook his head, rubbing the temples. He wasn’t, wasn’t, in love with Park Junjin. There was no way. Junjin was his best friend. Just his best friend. He was only dreaming of him because…because…

“You’re stupid Andy.”

                ***

Minwoo looked at Dongwan and didn’t know what to say. The younger man had just suggested breaking up and honestly, Minwoo was divided to two. He reached his hand onto Dongwan’s and massaged the palm and back of it.

“If that is what you want.” He responded, every single word hurting him. “I mean…you would be gone…forever…” he added, flashing a broken smile.

Dongwan leaned his head onto the shoulder and let the tears flow slowly. He closed his eyes and sighed, clinging onto the strong arm. The smell of his man was poisonous. But he could not be feeble now. He knew that after 7 years of dating and calling one another love and baby, Minwoo and he would never be more. He wanted it. He wanted it more than anything. But if he hadn’t gotten a raise and that new spot in Canada, he would have stayed by Minwoo’s side.

“Would you be willing to have long distance relationship?” Dongwan asked silently. “It would demand a lot of work.”

Minwoo exhaled and now he was crying again. “You know I love you.” He said. “I…I would do anything for you.”

Dongwan embraced the strong arm harder and tried not to back out now. He had dreams, which hadn’t actually included working in Canada, and he was ready to let go of one of them. Minwoo lifted his hand under the younger man’s chin and lifted the head up. He looked into the eyes and broke down into miserable tears right in front of Dongwan. Dongwan started crying too.

“I want you to follow your instinct.” Minwoo murmured. “If it means leaving me and becoming the greatest photographer in the world, I will do anything to let you achieve it.” He smiled.

Dongwan’s tears streamed down faster as the man he loved more than his ing job was talking as sincerely as he could. Minwoo would always be in his heart. Even now, the man was selflessly thinking of the guy he had spent the most valuable time of his life with. Dongwan knew why he loved Minwoo. He knew it. And he knew it would be wrong to leave him, but they weren’t talking about two different cities. It was a talk about two countries thousands of kilometres apart from each other.

“I want you to be happy.” Minwoo said more confidently now. “Because I love you more than I love the earth; or the air that we breathe.”

Dongwan leaned in and pressed their lips together. That longing, beautiful, tender kiss, escalated and Minwoo’s back was pinned to the mattress and his clothes were removed. Dongwan looked down at the sad eyes and pecked the lips wetly.

“I love you.” He murmured.

                ***

Eric threw a ball into the net and retrieved it back, doing the same thing continuously. His class had ended and the kids had already hurried home to spend their weekend, while he wasn’t even willing to get back home now. The reason was simple; Hyesung. Though it was Hyesung’s birthday, he had no desire to see him now. Who was he kidding? He wanted to see the slender guy like a fool. He wanted to squeeze him to death and kiss him until he couldn’t breathe. That is what Eric wanted to do.

Eric thought the time at the school would actually stop the time from passing in real life. That way, Dongwan wouldn’t leave and Minwoo wouldn’t be sad. It was already enough that Andy was acting weird, and Hyesung was avoiding him. He just wanted the time to stop.

He threw the ball one more time and it went into the basket. Then he turned and startled. Hyesung wasn’t directly looking at him, but he was still blushing and smiling at him. When Eric stepped closer, the younger man didn’t move. Eric felt his chest clenching and ears burning as he was right in front of the man and cupped his face.

“Eric,” Hyesung said, lifting his hands onto the chest. “You said I can have anything as my birthday present.”

“I did.” Eric admitted.

“You said you wanted to know who I have in my heart.” Hyesung whispered and leaned in, letting his lips linger couple centimetres from Eric’s. “My wish…” he spoke. “…is to be with you. It has always been that.”

Eric nodded and claimed the lips of the other man, ing the blouse he was wearing. Hyesung placed his hands onto the hem and pulled the shirt off Eric, leading him towards the gym area. The older man sat down to a vehicle and took off the blouse and embraced the other half guy. Hyesung moved his hands down and planted them onto the zipper of his jeans. He slid it down and ogled at Eric.

“I love you Eric.”

                ***

Andy lied in his bed and looked at the door. He had just dreamt of Junjin (fourth time in two days) and each time he had been…well, something Andy had actually never gotten used to after waking up. It was 2am, as the clock on the nightstand told, and Andy was awake. He did not want to fall asleep and see maybe another dream of his effing best friend. He wasn’t in love. He wasn’t in love. HE WASN’T IN LOVE! And he would deny it every time the dreams end.

“I am not!” he asserted and stood up from the bed, feeling the hotness when he remembered the dream he had seen previously.

He exited the room and heaved a relieved sigh as soon as he saw the apartment empty. Minwoo was sleeping on the couch though, holding the remote controller. Dongwan had let him take the pillow though as they could not sleep together anymore. Andy walked past him to the kitchen and opened the fridge. He grabbed the bottle of ice water and commenced drinking. He stopped once in a while to exhale, and then continued until his body had cooled down.

When he put the bottle back to the fridge and turned around, Junjin was standing right in front of him. His hair was messy and he had marks all over his exposed upper body. That reminded Andy of the dream number three. Junjin reached his hand and Andy jumped, a terrified gasp exiting his mouth. He blushed when the hand landed onto the handle on the fridge.

“What’s the matter with you?” Junjin laughed.

“Nothing.” Andy responded too fast. “What’s with the marks on your skin?”

Junjin rubbed the neck and chuckled. “Eunji is a bit too feisty. But she is nice.” He answered.

Andy felt a bang in his chest. “Oh…you’ve hung out with this girl a lot lately. Maybe she is the one, huh?” he interrogated, almost slapping himself.

“Maybe.” Junjin grinned and took the whipped cream tube. “Or maybe she is just my girlfriend and we will break up shortly after this week.”

Andy crossed his arms onto his chest and scoffed.

“What is it?” Junjin questioned. “You don’t feel good?”

“Nothing is wrong.” Andy snapped and walked out of the room, nudging his shoulder onto Junjin’s.

That wasn’t a jealousy attack.

IT WASN’T!

                ***

 Dongwan didn’t look at Minwoo at all. He did not want to see the mourning face of his ex-lover now. If he had seen it, he would have cried the whole flight to Canada. And that was something he didn’t want; especially if someone asked him why he cried. Dongwan hadn’t got the feeling that he was doing the right thing yet. He was only sure that he had broken up with the only guy he had ever been with. He wouldn’t have handled the distant relationship. Not, if he only could visit Minwoo once a year.

“I will get to check-in soon.” Dongwan commented, looking at Eric.

The tall guy sighed but flashed a smile, knowing how in pain Minwoo must’ve been right now. Hyesung had told him that they should keep their relationship as secret, since it would have been painful to just blurt out now. Besides, if they didn’t last, no one would know and they wouldn’t have to choose sides. Minwoo was sniffing, trying to hold his tears in.

“You guys…” Dongwan murmured. “I’m gonna miss all of you. And I…I hope…Minwoo finds someone…” he said, however talking to the maknaes.

Andy pouted so fiercely that the tears just rolled automatically. Junjin curled his arms around him – but didn’t notice the cringe from the maknae – and hushed the sob sounds. He rubbed the back tranquilly and looked at Dongwan’s miserable frown.

Even Andy was hurt.

“Well,” Dongwan sighed. “I’m gonna take off.” He mumbled, glancing at Minwoo, who hadn’t said a word so far.

“Goodbye, Dongwan.” Hyesung bade, his lower lip quivering.

“Bye, Wannie.” Eric said. “We’ll see you soon…I hope.”

Andy and Junjin murmured their goodbyes too – Andy trying to regulate his heartbeat as Junjin was right there touching him – and Minwoo just looked at his feet and sniffed. He said nothing. Only avoided everyone, hoping he was doing the right thing. Dongwan stared at him though – regretting it – and grabbed his handbag. He flashed a small, hurtful smile and turned.

“Come.” Eric spoke to the guys when Dongwan walked away from them.

Minwoo lifted his head and sensed something rising inside him as he turned back towards his ex-lover and shouted, “I COMMAND YOU TO STAY HERE!”

Everyone in the gate gasped and shifted their gazes at the small guy in the middle of the room. Eric put his hand onto Minwoo’s shoulder and softly pulled him. But Minwoo jerked his body away and furrowed his eyebrows infuriated when Dongwan tossed his body around and scowled. The older man was panting now. He was full of adrenaline.

“What?” Dongwan snapped.

“I command you to stay.” Minwoo repeated, less angry now.

“Why would I stay!?” Dongwan retorted, grasping his hand hard around the strap. “Minwoo!?” he gasped when the guy kneelt down in front of him and pulled out a small box. People around them exhaled shocked, and the other residents of the apartment felt the rocks jumping off their hearts. “What…Minwoo?”

"I thought I needed the most perfect place to do this, and that it would matter when it happened and with whom. But I realised that all I need is you Dongwan. I love you. I love you so much that I don't want you to leave. I have made mistakes in my life. I have made choices that I have regretted forever and ever. But I don’t consider you as a mistake. You were a choice I was ready to make and I don't regret it; not even a one bit. All I regret is being quiet and letting you go like this. I am an idiot, but I have loved you ever since I stepped into the damn school building. I felt that if we ever got together, you would be by my side forever. I was certain. And when you said we should break up instead of staying together, my heart got broken for the first time in my life. I love you enormously. As I said, I love you more than the Earth and the air that we breathe. Don’t go. You can get a new job here in Seoul. I know it. I command you to stay, because dammit, I have been trying to do this forever! Kim Dongwan, will you marry me?!"

Phew. 

I wrote, fixed, wrote and fixed that proposal for thirty minutes. And now I think it's perfect. 

I love WooDong... <3