Chapter 16

Desire

stupid chapter *kicks it* fill up chapter I guess. lol

But I needed someting after all the secret I wrote. XDDD Omo! XD

And yes...you read correctly at the end but it doesn't mean anything. :P

Please! Don't hate any of the shinhwa members. Especially the one I love. Hate the side characters I've named myself. 

Chapter 16

Junjin kept staring at the ceiling. He had been wondering about it for couple of minutes now to block the tears that threatened to fall any time now if he let his thoughts slacken. It would become five hours in five minutes of his and Andy’s break up. Everything was fine by now. Everything had been fine when they had walked back to their apartment.

 

Junjin turned to look at the side, and this was the moment when his thoughts faded away and the tears rolled down his cheeks. The breakup had happened fast. It hadn’t really been an argument, as they had both agreed on letting one another go if they did not have the same hopes for the future. Andy had cried there and then, right in front of Junjin as he had said he would not get married ever.

 

To be honest, Junjin hadn’t planned on marrying Andy – yet – but it was important for him to know that they were at least heading somewhere at some point. If the other one did not want to get married, he wasn’t the right one. Junjin had always fantasised about marriage; with Andy a bit more.

 

He turned to look at the ceiling again and pondered on how white it was. He kept thinking until the tears were gone and he did not feel like crying anymore.

 

He would meet someone who he would not be able to resist; keep his hands off. He would meet that one and that one he would marry.

               

***

 

“I still love him.” Andy sighed sadly while looking at his hands. “I love him hyung.” He murmured and lifted his gaze at Young Jae.

 

“Of course you do.” The older man said. “But you will be able to un-love him.” He assured and leaned closer to the younger guy.

 

He laced his arm over the shoulder and placed Andy’s head onto his shoulder, while his palm was trying to the face calmly and softly. Slowly Andy began to sob and his shoulders wiggle frantically, as the tears dropped down through his face and landed onto his lap. Young Jae exhaled and frowned mournfully, as he lifted the guy’s head and looked at him.

 

“I want him back, Young Jae.” Andy cried. “I can’t be away from him. I love him too much. I want Junjin back. I don’t care if he proposed to me now, I want him back.” He sat up from the bench and wiped off the tears. “Hyung, take me back home. I want him back. Take me back to my J—“

 

Young Jae grabbed the face frantically and claimed Andy’s lips onto his, engulfing them in lustfully. He put his hands onto Andy’s hips and held him tightly, as he tried to open the mouth widely with his lips. But Andy’s hands raised onto his chest and he pushed him away, glaring at the determined eyes angrily. Young Jae grabbed Andy’s wrist and prevented him from walking away.

 

“I won’t let you go back to him.” He mumbled. “If he wants you, he will have to fight me. If he loves you, he won't be able to keep his hands off you. I cannot keep my hands off, Andy.”

 

Andy looked at him.

 

“Hyung,”

 

“Please Andy…” Young Jae caught the hands and kissed them gently. “…stay with me. I don’t want to get married either…I just want you…please…stay with me…I love you…I want you to love me…forget Junjin…forget your love…you were just one of those lovers he had.” He said.

 

Andy heaved a long sigh as he lifted his hands onto the jaw and pecked the lips briefly.

 

“I promise I will forget Junjin.”

               

***

 

Several weeks later:  

 

Minwoo had insisted on Dongwan that they absolutely have to hold a bachelor party. With Dongwan’s permission, he had been allowed to plan a small party for closest friends and family – and without strippers – on Friday evening. The older guy had been happy, and had started planning like it was about an event or something.

 

The wedding was going to be in two days and Dongwan had said that there was no time for terrible couple switches or games. He just wanted a small party with people they knew well enough. That way, no one, found themselves in someone else’s bed.

 

So it was Friday evening, and the apartment was full of people. Dongwan doubted that they were all just friends and family as there were faces he had hardly ever seen. Dongwan had promised to enjoy the party as a bachelor for the last time and have fun with his future husband – who was hardly even around to be honest.

 

Hwidong had been invited – to which Minwoo had absolutely no reason – and he was constantly being put together with Eric, who seemed to be enjoying his drinks more than the company of the man. Besides, Dongwan did not like the way Hyesung was looking at the two. Honestly, Dongwan was a bit jealous of them. Hyesung was engaged to someone else, and yet he stared at other men. Of course, Chil Hyun hadn’t joined the party, because he had been busy with something - or that was what Hyesung had said as his reason.

 

Dongwan scoffed when he saw Andy and Young Jae slow dancing in the middle of the room, their lips meddling and hands roaming around, while Junjin and his new shag – Hyun Joong – were stealing all the room on the couch at the back. Occasionally, Junjin was stealing glimpses at Andy, but as soon as he noticed Dongwan staring, he shook his head and continued the dirty thing with the young guy.

 

Finally Minwoo came back to his man and served him the drink he’d been fetching for 5 minutes now. Dongwan pouted slightly and looked at the man sadly.

 

“What?” Minwoo asked.

 

“Where were you?” Dongwan snapped gently.

 

“Doing a thing.” The older guy smirked as he grabbed the waist of Dongwan’s and pulled his lips at his.

 

That kiss was mind-blowing. Dongwan held his chest when the fiancé let him go, and balanced himself so the trembling legs wouldn’t give in. Minwoo waved his hand and suddenly, outside, began an outstanding firework show. Dongwan sighed, amazed, and ran to the balcony where he leered at the dark sky and saw the beautiful colours.

 

Some of the fireworks formed words. Most of them said ‘I love you Dongwan’ and the said man knew how much Minwoo had had to pay to get those words up there. Dongwan tossed his body around when the soft arms went around him.

 

“You were worth all the planning Dongwan.” Minwoo murmured into the ear.

 

“You’ve become so cheesy lately.” Dongwan grinned and lifted his hands onto the cheeks. “I love you.”

 

“I love you too.”

               

***

 

Eric ruffled his hair exhausted when he walked into his room. He stopped at the door once his eyes had processed that the maknae was under the comforter, , and all his clothes were around the room like he had yanked them off infuriated. Eric advanced the bed, when he noticed the large human bump behind the youngest resident and he almost screamed.

 

“ANDY HAD WITH SOMEONE!”

 

The others ran to the room and gasped, as Dongwan cupped his face and said, “He must’ve done it with Young Jae!”

 

“Finally!” Minwoo spoke and crossed his arms onto his chest.

 

Andy growled in his sleep, as his eyes cracked open and the headache was real. He sat up, holding the blanket on his chest as he had heard the hyungs, and looked at them dumbfounded, hair pointing ways. Hyesung had the scolding look on his face as Andy had slept with his boyfriend first time while being drunk. Eric chuckled to the bemused look while Minwoo and Dongwan were still singing that Andy slept with Young Jae – though no one knew why on earth they were so happy.

 

“Better wake Young Jae up then.” Eric moved next to the bed and as he was about to shake the lad next to the maknae, a head popped out from the blanket.

 

“Gee hyungs…shut up. I am trying to sleep!”

 

All the hyungs gasped, and in that fraction of a second they perceived that they hadn’t seen Junjin anywhere after waking up. And there he was…next to Andy…

 

And he was too.