Chapter 15

Desire

I update when I have finished (AND WHEN I HAVE AN IDEA THAT MAKES ME WANNA WRITE) a chapter. That is why the updates can be fast. 

Enjoy

 

Chapter 15

Minwoo halted his steps, his hand loosening around Dongwan’s, when his name was shouted. A smile appeared onto his face – Dongwan was not so amused – when the tall and absolutely adorable guy sprang towards them, and seized Minwoo into his embrace. Dongwan’s eyes narrowed and his hand was holding the other one sterner, squeezing it.

“Hwidong!” Minwoo jumped happily.

“Minwoo!” Hwidong screamed and joined the happy gesture.

Dongwan’s hand dropped from the other pair and lifted onto his chest as he crossed the arms and clicked his tongue irritated. Minwoo was touching Hwidong constantly, and Hwidong could not stop looking at the man from head to toe. Minwoo was y, hot and astonishing, Dongwan knew it. But Minwoo was entirely his, and no one else was allowed to look at him like that.

Minwoo was about to say something when suddenly Dongwan grabbed his jaw and kissed him in front of him, smashing Minwoo’s brain with the strength. Hwidong blinked his eyes when Dongwan pulled off and slightly glared at him.

“Oh, Dongwan,” Hwidong commented dryly. “You still hang out with uri Minwoo.”

“Yeah.” Dongwan nodded. “I will always hang out with my FIANCE!” he lifted his hand up and showed the ring to the man.

Minwoo chuckled, as his hand was searching the other pair, and laced their fingers together. Hwidong and Dongwan were sending daggers for couple of seconds, before their arms laced and they hugged as well. Minwoo then grabbed Dongwan under his arm and his cheek.

“Has it really been 8 years!?” Hwidong asked the two.

Minwoo nodded and pecked the lips of his partner. Dongwan blushed adorably before he covered his face under his palms and squealed.

“Wow.” The tall guy smiled. “And I always thought I would get Minwoo back.” He laughed and nudged his shoulder to the shorter lad.

Dongwan scoffed. “You dated in high school…of course you weren’t meant for each other.” He explained. “But I will thank you for dumping him.” He then grinned.

Hwidong snorted.

“Hey, do come to our wedding!” Minwoo suggested, ignoring the panicked squish on his hand. “I will call you for further information, ara?”

The taller man nodded and waved his hand before he bade goodbye and walked off. As soon as he was stepping into a bus, Dongwan slapped Minwoo gently.

“Babo!” He whined. “I don’t want your ex-boyfriends to our wedding.”

Minwoo abruptly smirked sneakily as he leaned in and whispered, “I want him to hook up with Eric.”

                Thus:

“What!?” Hyesung gasped. “You want some weird guy to hook up with Eric!?” He questioned whispering.

Dongwan and Minwoo nodded furiously and built creepy smiles on their faces. Hyesung gulped and looked around the room his hair messy from lying in bed and moving around.

"Yeah!! I mean, you're together with Chil Hyun anyways…so we want to help Eric." Minwoo explained eagerly, while clutching his hand onto Dongwan’s thigh.

Hyesung shook his head. "No. That is a bad idea...I already heard that Eric is dating someone else." He told and lifted his left hand onto his head and scratched the scalp – that obviously was not itchy.

"Hey, wait a minute..." Dongwan said with a frown, lifting his hand up as if that could stop the time from running.

"Yes?" Hyesung asked, blinking his big brown orbs like he was the most innocent kid in the whole freaking world.

The look on Dongwan’s face was sending chills through Hyesung’s spine.

"Did Chil Hyun propose!?" Dongwan screamed, lifting his palms onto his lips and squealing like he was the biggest fan of Hyesung’s romances. Minwoo looked at the slender guy and saw the ring on his ring finger, and instantly he was grinning scarily as well.

Hyesung widened his eyes in terror and panic as he gulped and looked around, as if trying to find a place from which he could escape. So far the window and the balcony looked extremely attractive and tempting.

"Yes!!!" He yelled and hid his arm behind his back, in case the two wanted to see the engraving. "He...proposed. Yes."

Dongwan congratulated and hugged the man tightly, continuously telling him how much he still fantasises about Eric and Hyesung couple instead of Chil Hyun and Hyesung. Hyesung kept smiling awkwardly – as everyone could tell it after one glance – and he was rubbing his neck, saying that it wasn’t a big deal at all, to which Dongwan and Minwoo just laughed.

Minwoo grinned and tapped the friend's shoulder as he turned to Dongwan and said, "Let's invite Hwidong just in case."

                ***

Junjin sat down onto the stool at the kitchen ‘Iron Blade’ and seized Andy into his arms. They were roaming hands around each other’s bodies, rubbing areas that felt good and kissing passionately, occasionally stopping to grab some air. Junjin’s arms went around the small hips and brought Andy closer, as the kiss deepened and the hands on Junjin’s body began to roam much faster. Their heartbeats started rising, as Junjin untied the ribbon behind the maknae’s back and removed the apron in a blink of an eye. Andy sat down onto the lap and put his arms around the neck.

“I love you so much.” Junjin murmured; panting.

“I love you more.” Andy sighed and the cheek on which he could feel the stubble that always scratched his face.

“I love you most.” The older man held his hands strongly on the hips and did not want to let Andy go at all, as the maknae leaned in and pressed their lips together to a romantic kiss. The stubble was scratching his jaw again, but rather than hurting, it tickled and he giggled. “What?” Junjin laughed when he pulled his head away.

Andy motioned with his arms while giggling and eloped from the stern hold. Junjin chased him and caught him from behind as he hugged him and kissed his neck. Andy sighed, stopping to laugh, as his hand went behind the neck and he angled his head. The two were about to get too immersed to that as Young Jae entered the kitchen and cleared his throat. Junjin startled and Andy pushed him away, as the cute shade of red tinted his cheeks.

“We weren’t…doing anything.” Junjin assured and wiped his lips frantically.

“Yeah…we were just…talking.” Andy agreed.

Young Jae sneered annoyed and began to prepare his packed lunch. “I understand. You’re at the beginning in your relationship and everything is exciting. I get it.” He muttered and opened the small container.

“Well actually…” Junjin pouted. “We’re actually already further than at the beginning…” he turned to look at Andy, who nodded. “We have said we love one another, we live together – in a same room -, we’ve slept with each other and we’ve known for a while. I don’t see why I couldn’t propose to Andy right now.” He told.

Young Jae dropped the package of sandwiches. He shouldn’t have been in love. For years he had been in love with the idiotic small guy. He had always loved him. Ever since they had met, he had set his eyes at him. Andy was important to him. But he had always also known that he would never win in a battle when Junjin was there. From the bottom of his heart, Young Jae had always known that the two belonged together.

Because Andy always talked about Junjin. And that fact made Young Jae hate the tall, fair-skinned man even more every day.

What he hadn’t known, though, was the fact that they would actually get together while he was gone. It was the first mistake he had done. He had left the two alone. He was about to say something while turning around, when he noticed that the two had disappeared from the break room.

“Great.” He mumbled.

                ***

Hyesung looked around and hoped that no one was there to see how he sneaked into Eric’s room. Heaving a relieved sigh, he sloped towards the room next to Minwoo’s and Dongwan’s and jumped in as soon as the crack between the door and the frame was big enough.

When he turned around, he was pinned to the wall and his lips were ravished hungrily. The shirt was risen superfast up and he was already unbuckling his belt when Eric rolled them over the bed and they landed onto it with a bounce. The broke off the kiss, as Eric stared down at the slender guy, and Hyesung looked up at the y one.

“I heard them.” Eric crooned.

“They wanna hook you up, Eric.” Hyesung whimpered. “God knows with whom!?”

The oldest man bit his lip and leered down at the worried face, as Hyesung was frowning devastated. Eric leaned down and pressed their lips together to a brief – yet sloppy – kiss and finished undressing the shirt Hyesung was wearing.

“You don’t want to hide this anymore?” He interrogated once he had tossed the shirt away.

Hyesung bit his lip as he was divided to two.

“I mean…to me it would be better to hide this a bit more, and convince the others that we are dating some other people.” Eric whispered. “It would be a quite a shocker if they heard that I proposed and you said yes.” He mumbled, the cute smile appearing onto his face.

“I know, I know.” Hyesung smiled, though he was trying to be serious. “It’s just…what if they really hook you up with someone?!” he asked terrified, biting the lower lip painfully.

Eric pecked the pouty lips twice, before he sat up and pulled Hyesung onto his lap. They ogled at once another while contemplating. Hyesung wanted to hide, but he wanted to tell about this to everyone. He wanted to be able to show his love. He felt a hand on his face as Eric was cupping the jaw and the cheekbones with the thumbs.

“If they are as clever as they claim to be,” he said. “They will find out eventually. For now,” he sighed. “We hide this thing and make it work better than the last time. I will not lose you ever again. If I do, I will not stop taking you back and that is why I proposed to you, so you would not disappear.” Eric babbled.

Hyesung chuckled and nibbled the collar of Eric’s shirt.

“I love you Eric.”

“I love you too Hyesung.”

                ***

Dongwan cuddled closer to the man he would be marrying really soon. Thanks to Eric, they had rented a nice place for the party. Minwoo tickled the arm of the younger man and stared at the ceiling, sensing Dongwan snuggling as close as he could get. His leg suddenly went over his thighs and the arm went around the waist and squeezed the man lovingly.

“I never thought we’d reach here.” Minwoo said. “To be honest, I always feared that you’d dump me and get someone else.”

Dongwan snorted and squished him again, burying his head onto the chest. He inhaled the perfect smell of Minwoo’s and kissed his skin, signing that Minwoo was his inside out. They were looking at the ceiling and just breathing, enjoying this moment.

“When we have kids,” Dongwan prompted. “Do we move out from this place?”

“What do you mean?” Minwoo asked and supported his lover’s head while kissing him to the lips.

Dongwan leaned onto his left arm and leered at the man. “Well, if we get children, they wouldn’t fit here, right? Where would they sleep?”

Minwoo laughed and the face of Dongwan’s, moving the sweltering strands of hair out of the way, as he pecked the forehead, the eyebrows, the eyelids, the cheeks, the tip of the nose, the chin and lastly the lips and pulled him even closer. Dongwan was now almost lying on him.

“With or without children,” Minwoo mumbled. “I don’t care where we live…as long as I’ve got you.”

“Eyyyy!” Dongwan wrinkled his nose, but could not hide the blush that slowly appeared onto his cheeks. “Cheesy.”

Minwoo pushed the guy down and straddled him, surprising Dongwan altogether. He planted their lips together and pressed his hands onto the pillow to keep his body up for the sake of his man. Dongwan exhaled breathlessly as Minwoo pressed their noses together and smiled.

“God, you’re so lovable.”

                ***

Junjin could notice there was something bothering Andy’s mind when they were walking hand-in-hand on the street. He daren’t ask, since he was sincerely afraid of these kinds of situations. If Andy wanted to talk, he would open up eventually. Junjin trusted that since his boyfriend knew what kinds of things Junjin disliked in the world.

“Jin,” Andy suddenly whispered and stopped walking, as he raised his head and tugged the hand of his boyfriend so he would look at him. “Did you really mean the proposal thing?”

Junjin blinked his eyes and seemed to be pondering on what Andy was referring to. He noticed the troubled look on Andy’s face as he flashed a grin and pecked the cheek quickly. Andy scowled and seemed quizzical. Junjin looked down at his feet, before he raised his head and shrugged.

“I guess I meant it.” He replied.

“Jin…” Andy breathed out. “I…”

“Don’t worry,” somehow Andy could tell that the look on the taller guy’s face was suddenly shocked and mortified. “I won’t marry you now if you don’t want to. But in the future…I hope…”

The maknae smiled, but he could feel a lump appearing into his throat as he caught Junjin’s hand as if wanting him to listen what he was about to say. Andy was frightened as he lifted his gaze at Junjin, and saw the sadness, anticipation and pain in the eyes. The younger guy heaved a long sigh as he gulped the lump and squeezed the hands of his boyfriend.

“I don’t want to get married…ever.” 

 

 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

MY OTP! MY SWEET OTP! ;A; ;;;;;; ;______________; T^T 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I CANNOT CONTINUE THIS STORY WHEN THEY BREAK UP! ;A;A;A;A;A;;A;;A;AA;A;;A;AA;;A;A:;

Oh....spoiler alert. Woops. XD