The last chapter

Desire

I am a lousy writer. I am so sorry ;;;;; I know you've been waiting forever. I am so sorry. I was in Korea from Sunday to today (Thursday) and I had no time whatsoever to write this fic with thought. So....I update this after days and days of agonising. 

I don't know. 

I feel sad and upset that this is the end of this fic, but also relieved. 

Thank you for reading and commenting, voting and subscribing. You mean the world to me. Thank you. <3

 

Last Chapter

Junjin swallowed again, as his whole body just paralysed in front of all those glares. Andy was getting panicked as the silence in the room was almost agonising. He gulped the hard lump in his throat, the sweat pouring down his forehead.

 

“You don’t have a ring.” Junjin mumbled.

 

“What?”

 

“How can I marry you if you don’t give me a ring?” Junjin asked, chuckling softly. “Andy,” he murmured, and slid down on the sofa, kneeling down in front of the maknae, as he pulled out a golden circle and lifted it up where Andy could see it. “What made you change your mind?”

 

Andy ogled at the taller man, and without a warning, pressed his lips onto his and threw his arms over the shoulders. Junjin caught the hand and slipped the ring through, as he answered the kiss and smiled. When Andy retreated, he blushed.

 

“I realised…” He began. “…that what my heart desires is you.” He whispered. “I love waking up next to you every morning, seeing your smile, feeling your kiss, smelling your skin…I love it Junjin.”

 

The older man placed his hand onto Andy’s cheek and rubbed it gently, before he leaned in again and planted their lips together.

 

“I will marry you Lee Sun Ho.” Junjin crooned. “You shouldn't be a mistress. You should be the only one."

 

                ***

 

Couple years later:

 

Hyesung had paint all over his face when Eric stepped into the room and burst into laughter. He grabbed a photo of his husband looking at him all confused, and kept smiling foolishly as he was so happy all of a sudden. Hyesung had no idea his face was smeared with the different paints. But to Eric that was the most precious thing about the younger guy.

 

“Why are you laughing!?” Hyesung pursed his lips.

 

“No reason.” Eric grinned and leaned in to a soft kiss to the lips. “You just look pretty today…painting the poster.” He muttered.

 

Hyesung flushed, and could not continue painting. Fortunately, Junjin entered the empty apartment – back-hugged by Andy – and plodded towards the two older men, while kissing the palms of the little guy. Andy was nuzzling his nose to the shoulder, embracing Junjin harder. Eric and Hyesung were wrinkling their nose repulsed, as the two were the most disgusting – and cheesiest – couple in the whole world.

 

“Hi~” Andy greeted, once he had let Junjin go. “Is everything ready?”

 

Eric nodded and put couple of books to the large box, watching out the mess Hyesung had caused. Junjin lifted his hands onto his hips and looked around the empty living room, before he shifted his gaze at the oldest man, and the lower lip began to quiver.

 

“What is it?” Eric questioned.

 

“Do you really have to move?” Junjin puckered. “I don’t think I can live without you around.”

 

The oldest of them all laughed and reached his hand to ruffle the younger man’s hair, hoping Andy would come and calm Junjin down. They had talked about moving out for months now, and when Hyesung had told that he and Eric had found the most perfect place to live in – and they had finally gotten the money -, Junjin had been shocked.

 

“We will visit you every day!” Hyesung promised.

 

“Jin.” Andy sang and cupped the jaw. “We won’t live together forever.”

 

The tallest guy sighed understanding, and nodded, hugging the maknae by the waist, when the main door banged open and Minwoo stepped in. He was smiling like an idiot, when he made all the other residents come closer and hug him as a group.

 

“Where is Dongwan hyung?” Andy interrogated.

 

“He…He will bring our new family member with him.” Minwoo said, his voice full of love and happiness.

 

And not even a minute had passed, as the witty guy entered the foyer, a small baby boy in his arms, curled up in the small blanket. All the others gasped and moved closer to see the sleeping baby in his light blue beanie, exactly like the one his dad was now wearing. Dongwan was just staring at the face, a bit bouncing the boy, while Minwoo was mesmerised by the younger man.

 

“Oh man,” everyone turned to look at the slender guy. “You should’ve called that it will be a boy! I spent four hours making a poster for a girl!”

 

“And dirtying your face,” Eric mumbled, reaching his palm to rub off the paint.

 

Andy smirked, and then shifted the head back to the baby, who was now slowly opening his eyes and seeing the new faces. Junjin forgot the sadness about Eric and Hyesung moving, as the baby boy flashed a cute smile and grabbed his finger.

 

 “He likes uncle Junjin.” Minwoo lulled.

 

“Uncle Junjin…” Andy commented. “I like that.”

 

A silence descended to the room as the six guys just looked at the baby and heard his soft breathing. Shortly the apartment was empty and the guys stood in the middle of the living room.

 

“I’m gonna miss this place.” Hyesung said, lacing his arm behind Eric’s back.

 

“I already miss it.” Minwoo sighed, nibbling Dongwan’s sleeve.

 

“It has some great memories.” Eric spoke, glancing at Hyesung.

 

“Let’s not forget the bad!” Andy reminded.

 

“The best memories are from this apartment.” Junjin exhaled and put his chin onto his husband’s shoulder, as Andy lifted the hands onto the arms around his waist.

 

Dongwan slightly adjusted the boy in his arms and spun around as he said, “This was your first apartment. Maybe someday…you will have it.”

 

The six guys exited the house one by one, and the last one switched off the lights, heaving a long sigh. Deep inside their souls, the men knew.

 

This was not the end of their friendship.