Chapter 11

Desire

Chapter 11

Hyesung laced his fingers along Eric’s and moved their hands in synch. The taller man smiled, and suddenly pushed him against the tree. It was lucky that Minwoo and Dongwan had gone to have couple more drinks (to celebrate their anniversary) so Eric and Hyesung could be alone too. Hyesung put his hand behind the man’s neck and pulled him down, pressing their lips together.

Eric’s hands slid under the jacket and rose inside the shirt, where the goosebumps were already constructing. Hyesung threw his arms over the shoulders and leaned his body thoroughly onto Eric’s.

“I love you so much.” Eric murmured.

“I love you.” Hyesung sighed, his forehead against Eric’s, their lips slowly swelling.

“I wanna marry you Syung.” Hyesung’s eyes flew open and they met Eric’s determined gaze. “I want to marry you someday…I am certain. I will buy you a ring and we will get married.” The older man mumbled.

Hyesung was exhaling passionately as he nodded and let his arms pull the other one to a romantic hug. Their hands were roaming around, wrinkling the clothes.

“I’d love that.” Hyesung breathed out.

                ***

Andy squeezed his eyelids tightly closed when Junjin’s godly warm lips glued onto his. When he opened them, the pace was slow and scared. Having been a brief peck, it still brought blush all over Andy’s face and he was suddenly trembling from every place he didn’t know he could tremble from.

Junjin did not let Andy open his mouth as he crashed their lips together again and started to move his lips fast, letting his arms get behind his best friend. Andy stood wide-eyed in the embrace, his arms up not knowing where to go. Suddenly he got the power not to answer the – mind blowing – kiss but push Junjin away.

“Yah!” Andy blushed, rubbing his lips. “You can’t just…interrupt me with a kiss!”

Junjin stared at him. Intimidating for Andy to see that, as he had just been kissed by the man he loved and he had now broken it and now everything was going to be uncomfortable and awkward. He cleared his throat and gulped down the bitter taste in his mouth as he lifted his gaze at Junjin. He turned even redder. But Junjin took a big step and pinned the maknae to the kitchen door.

“I can…” Junjin muttered. “…and I will.” And he claimed the dryer lips back and put his hands behind the body of the younger guy.

Andy began to feel extremely hot all of a sudden – maybe after the tongue had through the soft lips and he had been most certain that Junjin was being serious. The heatwave caught him as soon as his arms had gone around the neck. That, or the fact that Junjin had put his hands onto the bum – and that if something was crossing the line of friendship

 “Take it off.” Andy chanted. “Take the hoodie off.”

Junjin did, instantly.

“Thank you.” Andy sighed and threw his arms once again around the neck and continued where they had cut off.

He couldn’t breathe, but he didn’t care, nor did Junjin as he moved his head to get the kiss deepen as much as he could. The moans started escaping when they realised that Andy was half and Junjin was trailing his hands through the sides of his body.

And then the lights switched on and the two of them saw one another properly. Andy covered his upper body with his arms and blushed fiercely when Junjin watched that part of the body up and down. Then his hand s behind the neck and he pecked Andy once more, before the door flew open and Hyesung and Eric entered the foyer and Andy disappeared to his room. 

                *** 

 Minwoo was wasted. Due to his very bad tolerance in alcohol, he wasn’t really aware that he was outside and surrounded with people. Dongwan had difficulties to keep his fiancée silent as Minwoo was pretty much announcing everyone that they had dated for eight years now and were engaged. Though, it didn’t bother Dongwan as much as he had thought.

“Dongwan, I love you. Kiss me. Let me kiss you…please…I want it…kiss me…” Minwoo acted unnaturally. That was usually what Dongwan wanted. “Kiss me. Kiss me now…Kiss me or I will cry. Don’t you love me Dongwan? Let me kiss you if you love me.”

Dongwan puckered his lips and pecked the older man quickly, hearing cheers from other people in the bar. Minwoo leaned in again, the bitter smell of alcohol and cigarettes entering Dongwan’s nostrils as he received the lips onto his lips and answered the very, very, very hungry kiss. Minwoo put his arms around the man he loved, and cherished, and all that cheesy crap and made out with him.

“Minbongie, love,” Dongwan murmured. “I need to get you home.” He said.

“No home…No home.” Minwoo shook his head. “I want you now, Dongwan. I need you Kim Dongwan. I want to make babies with you.”

“Love, I am a man.” Dongwan responded.

Minwoo nodded, and put his finger onto the thick lips. “I will make love to you all night until you get pregnant.” He stated.

Dongwan’s heart thud as his eyes widened and Minwoo threw him over his shoulder, advancing the motel across the bar. Minwoo kept murmuring something, saying incoherent things, mumbling stuff that made no sense. And when they had gotten the dirty, cheap and small room, he discarded Dongwan onto the bed, and took off his pants. Dongwan ripped of his own shirt and let the tatters fall to the floor.

“I love you so bloody much.” Minwoo chanted and straddled his lover.

                ***

Junjin walked out of his room, ruffling his hair as he noticed something lying behind the sofa. He proceeded to it and crouched down to take it as he realised what it was. The hoodie. It was the hoodie Andy had been wearing last night.

Junjin’s cheeks began to burn as he recalled the shift move of taking it off Andy and throwing it somewhere. He hadn’t focused on the shirt in particular. But now he did. And he had that smile crept onto his lips as he lifted the shirt up and let it linger near his nose. The hoodie smelled of Andy. But it had that faint scent of Junjin himself, as he was the real owner of the shirt.

He had long ago given it to the maknae just because the colour fitted his friend perfectly. And, it looked better on him than it would have looked on Junjin. He inhaled the fragrance and felt his heartbeat rising when his eyes desirably glanced at the door with ‘Andy’ sign on it. Junjin stood up, as if his legs hadn’t listened to him, and started advancing the door in slow pace.

When he was behind it, and was about to knock it, Andy opened it and startled.

Junjin threw the shirt at his best friend and entered the room, clearing his throat many times because he hadn’t words in his mind. Andy blinked his eyes bewildered and sat down onto the bed when Junjin stood at the back of the room. They stared at each other. Each time the other one moved, it was awkward and loud. Then Junjin cleared his throat again and looked somewhere awhile, letting the pink shade on his cheeks turn darker as he sat down in front of Andy to the bed.

"It was weird right?" He blurted out.

"Yeah...to...tally." Andy agreed. "I mean we're friends…best friends...we shouldn't kiss...like that." he added.

Junjin nodded and turned to look at him. He flashed a smile.

"It's great I have a friend like you who understands." He said and leaned down, slightly poking the crown of his head onto the side of Andy's.

"Yeah. I know. There aren't many friends who would kiss me with tongue." Andy chuckled and looked at the taller guy.

Then the smiles congealed and Junjin hauled Andy into his arms, kissed him and frenetically pulled down the sleeves of his cardigan. Junjin lifted his arms up when Andy was undressing his t-shirt. The small break on the kiss was forgotten when the t-shirt was on the floor, and Junjin's forearms were behind the back of the maknae and he put Andy down and hovered on top of him.

Andy untied the knot on his pyjama pants and let Junjin pull them off, while Junjin let his hair free from the scrunchie, and let his fingers get lost in Andy’s silky, soft black hair.

When the white pants were next to all the shirts, Andy put his legs onto the hips of Junjin’s, and deepened the kiss and moved the hands around his abdomen to the chest. Junjin broke the kiss, and let his lips trail towards the neck and it. Andy had never felt as lewd in his life as he opened his mouth and grunted to his best friend.

Junjin took off his trousers and chucked them to the pile that already was on the floor, then he retreated, but only a bit, to see the eyes of Andy.

“I’m in love with you.” Andy confessed. “I love you.”

Junjin leaned in fast and claimed the lips hungrily back forgetting it was their first time doing something like that. He had never been as satisfied to hear his best friend and chanting his name.

Never.

                ***

Eric’s phone bleeped on the nightstand. Hyesung looked at it nonchalantly and continued reading, when the phone beeped again, and his eyes fell at it. Eric was in the shower, so he would not be able to read it, so Hyesung grabbed the phone and opened the message.

‘I cannot wait to see you, Eric hyung,’ the message read.

Hyesung’s eyes widened in shock, as the name of the sender wasn’t someone he knew. He read the other message and his heart pounded against his chest as the next message, from the same person, had a picture attached.

‘You don’t want to see me, hyung?’

Hyesung threw the phone to the floor, when Eric got back from the shower, and jumped up to collect his things. The older man stared at him, the towel around his neck catching the tripping water, and then marched behind him and hugged him. But Hyesung pushed him away and let the tears flow.

“Don’t touch me! Don’t you dare touch me with those dirty hands of yours!” He screamed.

“Hyesungie…what is it?” Eric frowned panicky.

“Don’t ‘Hyesungie’ me!” The younger guy yelled and shook the arms off his shoulder. “Don’t touch me you cheater!”

Eric gasped shocked and put his hand onto his mouth, shaking his head in denial. Hyesung goggled at him, his chest rising furiously, and the tears draining promptly as he grabbed the things from the bed and exited their room to the living room. Eric scurried behind him and caught his wrist and turned him around forcibly. Hyesung tried to jerk his hand away, but Eric’s hand was grasping it harder.

“When have I cheated on you!?” The oldest of them all exclaimed. “Why would I cheat on someone I have tried to get for years!? And if I cheated, I would cheat on someone else with you!” he continued. “I would never cheat on anyone I have loved ever since I got soaked by iced Americano!”

Hyesung’s tears fell faster and faster, as Eric’s words hurt him in a good way.

“You are in my head even when I work! I love you so ing much!” Eric roared and cupped the small face between his forceful palms and began to bite the lips, until Hyesung answered his movement.

Then Eric released him and looked at him, eyes stern and commanding.

“I read your text message.” Hyesung blushed. “And…I guess…I guess I overreacted.” He added. “The name was strange…and I had never heard of him.”

Eric chuckled and sighed relieved, cupping the face again as he pecked the pouty, red lips and puffed air out when their foreheads met. Hyesung’s arms went around the waist and the side of his head cuddled to the chest. He felt the heartbeat and heard it, and it was unnaturally fast. Eric squished him and let his hand warm the neck and fondle the hair on it.

“God, you scared me.” The older man exhaled. “I love it when you’re jealous.”

“Mmm…I am jealous when I see much younger guys talking to my piece of meat.” Hyesung whispered from the chest. “Especially as gorgeous as that guy was.”

Eric chuckled again and pulled the head away and stared at Hyesung deeply into his eyes, the cheeks with the thumbs, allowing them to get lost to the beautiful lips. Hyesung was infatuated, big time.

“You are jealous of my cousin.” Eric commented. “He is gorgeous but…related to me.”

Hyesung turned redder under the gaze.

“And why would I ever love someone else but you, you pretty fool?” Eric asked.

“I…I overreact.” Hyesung replied.

“Yes, you do.” Eric admitted. “But I love you…even the things I don’t like, I love.”

Hyesung let out a moan of love as he leaned in and claimed the lips of his man back to give him a romantic kiss. Eric lifted him onto his arms and took him back to the bedroom, where the bed was already welcoming them.

Could the day be any more perfect? 

 

 

My aff has had serious problems ever since the new update and sometimes my page doesn't show the chapter fully. So I am sorry if you don't see it. Just refresh the page and you should see it. lol. 

And having problems with several sites doesn't help, when your laptop is old and slow. -___- 

Thank you for reading and commenting. 

Makes me extremely happy. ;A; 

Thank you all. <3

P.S. I am being nice becuase I will break RicSyung apart! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!