Chapter 4

Desire

Chapter 4

Andy had told the hyungs to set the table while he was finishing the food with Eric. Dongwan was putting the plates, Minwoo had the utensils on the hand and Junjin was placing the glasses next to the plates. Soon they started putting the foods on the table. Eric walked to the fridge and took out a bottle of juice and water and right at that moment, Hyesung stepped in and their eyes met. Awkwardly Eric cleared his throat and looked back into the fridge. Hyesung harrumphed and proceeded to the table, ruffling his hair frantically.

“Eat lots!” Minwoo shouted and forked the tasty looking eggroll.

“THANK YOU!” Everyone shouted to that and began to eat loudly.

Junjin kept elbowing Andy and saying the food was perfect, while Dongwan was flavouring the things Eric had made and Minwoo was having his third plate. Hyesung and Eric were surprisingly silent as neither spoke a word. Andy turned to look at the two as he cleared his throat and said, “Could you pass me the salt?”

Eric reached his hand.

Hyesung reached his hand.

And when their hands brushed, the other one jumped off the chair and walked to the fridge to, supposedly, get something else to drink. Dongwan, Minwoo, Junjin and Andy furrowed their eyebrows as Hyesung sighed and Eric was grabbing something he didn’t actually need. Then Dongwan placed his hand onto Hyesung’s shoulder and cringed when Hyesung stood up and ran out of the room.

“What the hell happened between the two of you!?” Minwoo and Andy shouted in unison.

                Let’s jump to the day before:

“Happy birthday dear Dongwan! Happy birthday to you!” Minwoo lulled, planting kisses onto the sleeping form. Dongwan growled in his sleep and blindly moved his arms around, trying to push his boyfriend away. “Your boyfriend is waiting here with a present. You might consider waking up.”

Dongwan blinked his eyes open and sat up, looking directly at the older man. Minwoo held a big packet on his lap and smiled. Dongwan leaned in and gave a morning kiss. Though his breath was smelly, Minwoo didn’t care as he had just woken up as well, after preparing a small breakfast in bed and the gift he had been hiding for weeks now.

“What is it?” Dongwan asked.

“It wouldn’t be a present if I told you.” Minwoo responded and gave the packet to his boyfriend. “But I will say that you have wanted it for a while now.”

Dongwan unwrapped the present and screamed, hauling Minwoo into a stern hug. He was extremely happy and a grin appeared onto his face. He admired the newest camera in his hands and turned towards the guy he loved.

“Minwoo ya,” he sighed. “This must have cost you a fortune!”

Minwoo shoved his hand and smiled, “I had some money in my ‘Dongwan’ box.”

The younger man smiled lovingly and immediately grabbed a photo of his lover. Minwoo’s chest was burning to the sight of his boyfriend so happy. He could not tell what else he had planned for the night, but he was already enjoying the grins on Dongwan’s face.

“Come on Minbongie! I wanna show my camera to everyone!”

                ***

Hyesung had prepared a list what they should buy for the party later. He had Eric with him as he was the one to know what was good and what wasn’t. Andy would have come, but he had a rushing day at the restaurant. So Hyesung was with his best friend.

“We need to get the alcohol and we’re ready.” Hyesung commented, looking at the list.

Eric was waiting for the elevator to stop on the right floor as they were exiting the food section of the supermarket. Shortly the machine bleeped, and they entered the narrow thing with the shopping bags. The building was only couple kilometres away from their apartment building, so they didn’t need to hurry home yet. Hyesung heaved a sigh when he placed the heavy plastic bag on the floor and straightened his back. Eric was close to him, but the lift was extremely narrow and small.

“We could grab something before we return home.” Eric suggested.

“Sounds good.” Hyesung smiled. “You want sashimi?”

The older man replied to the smile and added, “You know me so well.”

Hyesung chuckled and looked at the map on the other side of the wall. The alcohol section was the lowest floor, which meant there was 5 floors from the food section to the last one. Eric looked at the bags on the floor when the elevator did a quick stop. Hyesung stumbled from his spot, and Eric lost his balance as they crashed onto each other. Instinctively the both of them put their arms around one another and stood still. Eric slightly stepped back, but the lift moved scarily.

“Don’t move.” The man ordered. “Slightest movement might be the end of us.”

Hyesung nodded and panted frightened. Then suddenly he chuckled.

“What is it?” Eric hissed.

“Nothing, I just…things could be worse.” He grinned.

Eric scowled. “What do you mean?” he asked.

“I could be here with Junjin…or Minwoo.” Hyesung responded and smiled. Eric burst into laughter and held the waist of his best friend.

“I am glad it’s you who I am hugging and not Dongwan.” The older man mumbled.

Hyesung sneered and lifted his hand onto Eric’s neck. The silence descended into the small box. Eric was breathing and Hyesung could feel it against his shoulder. Then the situation turned completely different. The distance between their bodies disappeared. Eric was absorbing smell from the revealed neck and Hyesung was closing his eyes as he felt the tip on the crook of his shoulder.

Eric slid his arm behind Hyesung’s back after Hyesung had started rubbing his head against his. Their bodies got closer without even warning and Eric was so near to Hyesung’s neck that the smell was intoxicating. Eric roamed his hands on the back while Hyesung’s were going through the sides, as they retreated and their lips met.

Eric pecked the other lips, withdrew, leaned in again and kissed longer this time. Hyesung answered the movement and deepened the kiss. Their hearts were beating ferociously. And Eric could feel Hyesung’s, and Hyesung could feel Eric’s. That made the kiss even more passionate, as Eric dared to dart his tongue in and roll it around softly. Hyesung’s stomach almost exploded as his arms went around the neck and Eric’s hands were on his hips, lifting his shirt up.

The time was running and the elevator was still stuck. But neither of them even noticed. Their kiss was more important than some alcohol.

Hyesung almost moaned when the beautiful hands landed onto his bum and squeezed him closer. His hands were cluttering the hair and Eric was doing some pretty hot things with his tongue. Then the elevator started moving again and as soon as the doors bleeped on the last floor, Hyesung pulled off and gasped. Eric was panting but he had a shock plastering upon his face.

Then Hyesung stormed out of the lift.

“Hyesung wait!” Eric shouted but Hyesung didn’t listen.

                ***

Junjin halted his steps on the yard of their apartment building, as Andy was having a conversation with a guy who seemed rather handsome. He was smiling and commenting on things Andy was saying, as they hugged and pecked on the cheeks. Junjin’s forehead wrinkled as he had no idea who that was. But the way the man was staring at Andy wasn’t normal. He proceeded to the two, and smiled widely when the other guy looked at him.

“Hi, Jin!” Andy greeted happily.

“Hi.” Junjin waved. “Who is this?” he interrogated.

Andy tapped the tall guy’s shoulder and grinned. “He is my co-worker, Young Jae.” He introduced. “He and I have been best friends ever since I started working at Iron Blade.” He told.

The tall guy looked at Junjin somewhat weirdly –Junjin got a vibe that he wasn’t happy to see him – but then flashed a quick smirk. There was something odd in him. The way he looked at Andy really disturbed Junjin. He had a feeling - and usually that feeling didn’t mean good - that the guy seemed to like Andy more than just a friend.

“Hi,” Junjin said. “I am Junjin. Andy’s real best friend.” He added jealously.

Andy rolled his eyes but giggled when Young Jae chuckled.

“I will leave then.” The older man said. “I will see you later?”

The maknae nodded and let the guy walk away – Junjin noticed how the man looked over his shoulder and sighed – before he turned around to his friend and slammed his arm. Junjin bemoaned and rubbed the spot, gritting his teeth at the younger lad.

“You realise that that douche is totally into you, right?” He interrogated sharply.

“Into me?” Andy raised his voice. “Nah. He is dating someone so why would he fancy me?” he laughed. “Besides, he isn’t my type. And I am having a date tomorrow.”

Junjin frowned. “With whom!?” he asked, advancing the entrance together with Andy. The maknae snickered and walked through the stairs to the loft at the highest floor. “Andy, tell me!”

“Someone who really loved my food today.” The younger guy sang. “There is one minus though.”

Junjin stopped and prevented Andy from getting into the apartment, where Dongwan and Minwoo were possibly doing something extremely rated. The maknae puckered his lips and blinked the annoyingly cute eyes, emphasising that he knew what he was doing.

“What is he? A gang member?” Junjin retorted.

“No.” Andy answered. “He is married.”

“YAH!”

                ***

Dongwan read the email once more only to be sure what it was about. He had been nervous the whole day already because he was turning 30 and joining the two other guys’ gang, but now after the email he was even antsier. Minwoo had been fussing with the party all day, and he was so happy that Dongwan just absorbed the excitement from the guy, but there was one thing that dampened all the delight from him.

“The party is about to begin!” Minwoo screamed. “And you aren’t even ready!? Get ready you gorgeous being!” he pushed Dongwan into the bedroom and continued making a mess in the living room.

In 30 minutes the party began and guests were in the brand new building and loft. Hyesung and Eric hadn’t come back yet and Junjin was somewhere possibly flirting with Dongwan’s or Minwoo’s friends. He was such a douche sometimes. Andy had been assigned to get into the kitchen and prepare something from the little things they had in the cupboards. He was a chef in two-star restaurant so he could do pretty much anything edible. Now he thanked the lord that his current date hadn’t joined the party after all.

Minwoo was rubbing his hands nervously. He wanted Dongwan to be happy and get finally alone so he could present his perfect gift. But there were too many people. Dongwan was constantly being occupied and Minwoo was getting more up-tight as the people were either leaving or having no fun. People’s interest rose a bit, when Eric and Hyesung finally showed their asses. But instead of wishing happy birthday to their best friend (for the thousandth time), Hyesung scurried to his room and slammed the door closed while Eric seemed extremely helpless.

Eric sighed.

Minwoo sighed.

Junjin sighed (due to a fail in flirting).

Dongwan sighed.

Hyesung sighed.

And Andy sighed in the kitchen.

The party was a disaster and Minwoo couldn’t execute his grand finale as the people walked out of the apartment unhappily.

                Back to the present day:

Eric sat down onto the chair in the kitchen and covered his face with his hands. He heaved a long sigh and procastinated so he didn't have to look at the bewildered faces of his precious friends. He however did when he realised they wouldn't let him get off the hook as he had already started this whole damn thing. He raised his head and gulped down the dryness. 

“We kissed.” He said. 

“YOU WHAT!?”

 Junjin’s heart cracked.

P.S. Don't forget the name Young Jae. He will be later in this story A LOT! I mean it. ;D I hate him already. XD LOL! XD Because he is kinda getting between two guys. ;D