Chapter 18

Desire

FINALLY THINGS ARE HAPPENING! HEHEHEHEHEHEHHE!

Chapter 18

Andy banged the door closed and marched towards the living room where Junjin was exercising. He stopped in front of him and lifted his hands onto his hips, showing Junjin that he was mad. The tall man got up from the floor, his body sweating and his hair on a ponytail as he grabbed the water bottle and gulped down water before he let Andy talk.

 

“I hate you so much!” Andy yelled.

 

“Sure.” Junjin said while putting down the water bottle.

 

“I hate you for coming into my life, making me fall in love and then ruining the thing by talking about future! I hate that you made me tell about the cheating to hyung and I hate you because he said he will not want to see me for a while.” Andy said, slamming his hands onto Junjin’s chest.

 

The older man stepped back from the strength and just endured the hits, until he grabbed the hands into his and spread them apart and pulled Andy closer. The maknae was gritting his teeth as he tried to pull his hands off and continue the punching, but he could not do anything when Junjin was squishing the wrists hard.

 

“I did not tell you to tell him! It was you yourself who could not keep it inside!” He shouted. “I don’t know why you hate me, because it should be me who hates you! You rejected my proposal! I said I want to marry you SOMEDAY! I should hate you, but I don’t.” he pushed Andy away from him.

 

The younger guy scoffed and crossed his arms onto his chest as he glared at the tall guy. Junjin put his hands onto his hips this time – which Andy had once found absolutely hot – and stomped his foot. Their eyes were sending bloody daggers to one another. Junjin snorted unhappily and wiped his sweaty forehead, putting one strand of sweltering hair behind his ear.

 

“I hate you so much that I would want to rip into half every photo we ever took.” He mumbled. “But, because I want to be your friend…I will only hate you a bit.”

 

Andy bit his inner cheeks and shrugged.

 

“Yes, sure…let’s be friends…it at least worked.” He commented.

 

Junjin reached his hand at the maknae and said, “Friends?”

 

Andy did the same and nodded, “Friends.”

 

In a fraction of a second Andy had thrown his arms over the man’s shoulders and had leaped closer by the forceful pull. He released Junjin’s hair from the scrunchie and started lifting his black shirt up. Junjin’s fingers got lost into the hair while his lips were flavouring the others. Andy’s mind was teasing him, as it was repeating the words he had said to Young Jae earlier. The words about promising that he would not touch Junjin ever again. The words about not letting Junjin touch him either. He recalled them, but now, they were just silent muffles in his head.

 

                ***

 

Minwoo hear loud noises from Junjin’s room as he turned towards Dongwan and shook his head. Dongwan sighed, sitting up as he put the magazine about something random to the nightstand and he tossed his head at the older guy.

 

“I think Junjin and Andy cheating on Hyun Joong and Young Jae is terrible.” He commented. “They cannot do it. It’s…it’s…wrong. They shouldn't do it! It's unethical and they will be punished eventually! Don't you think that it is awful? I mean think about Young Jae! And Hyun Joong! The poor bastads don't even know!"

 

Minwoo inhaled heavily and shrugged, pouting his lips as he said, “I don’t know. I think it’s great that the maknaes can’t keep their hands off of each other. I think it’s better they cheat on their boyfriends than that they cheat on one another.”

 

Dongwan stared at the man appalled and let his jaw drop as he perceived that the look on Minwoo’s face was serious. He slipped closer to the man and shook his head, cupping his face as if trying to persuade him like that. But the look on Minwoo’s face didn’t stir. It remained the same.

 

“You…You really think that they are doing the right thing when cheating!?” Dongwan exclaimed accidentally as he was so shocked.

 

Minwoo chuckled and took the hands off his face and captured them into his palms. Dongwan pulled his away and put them behind his back as his eyes showed nothing but anger in them. The older man scoffed suddenly, realising that his opinion was apparently the incorrect one. But from the beginning, he had hoped that Junjin and Andy would get back together and forget the damn idiotic thing about marriage.

 

“I mean it.” Minwoo said. “I really am genuinely happy that the two are cheating their boyfriends.”

 

“Minwoo!” Dongwan jumped off the bed. “I will not get married with you tomorrow if that is what you think!”

 

The shorter lad rushed up and crossed his arms onto his chest. “Yah! People have opinions! In my opinion Junjin and Andy should be together and if they actually think this is the only thing they can do then it! I let them do it! Besides, I agree with Eric. They are adults! They can do this and regret it later. But if this leads to something perfect, I don’t think they have time to be remorseful.” He almost shouted. “I just hope Andy would stop being so persistent and timid!”

 

Dongwan could not believe his ears. His blood was boiling inside him as he was about to open his mouth but he was cruelly cut.

 

“And what comes to your and my wedding tomorrow, you will be there!” Minwoo exclaimed and exited the room angrily.  

 

                ***

 

The whole neighbourhood was suffering from a blackout. Every single room in the apartment we sure know the best was dark and no one could see anything. The newsflash in the television had said that it should not be a long one, but no one ever knew.

 

The residents of the apartment had migrated to the living room to have more room and the possibility to make the time fly by talking. But it was boring as Junjin and Andy were trying very hard not to call their boyfriends, Minwoo and Dongwan could not talk without making it an argument and Hyesung and Eric were…well, Hyesung and Eric.

 

“So…” Junjin began awkwardly. “…you’re getting married tomorrow…how cool is that?”

 

“It’s…very cool.” Dongwan muttered and obviously glimpsed at Minwoo. “It’s so cool that I don’t even know if I will appear tomorrow.” He added quickly.

 

All of them heard Minwoo’s angry ‘tsk’ sound and the rustling of his shirt’s fabric as he was crossing his arms onto his broad chest. Junjin scowled and shrugged, not knowing if he should keep being awkward or just remain quiet. The second one sounded perfect, but he decided to continue.

 

“Of course you’ll be there! Minwoo would be nothing without you beside him!” Junjin smiled in the darkness though no one could see it.

 

“Hey! I can be independent without my Wannie, ok!!” Minwoo suddenly yelled somewhere.

 

“You can be as independent as Junjin.” Andy blurted out all of a sudden. “It is true Jin so stop rubbing my thigh.”

 

Junjin chuckled. “I am not rubbing your thigh?” he said.

 

“Oh, sorry.” Eric apologised all of a sudden. “I…I thought it was mine.” He spoke and rubbed his neck uncomfortably.

 

A silence fell to the room of darkness. Only things they heard were breathing, bodies moving, fabrics rustling, scalps being scratched and something wet somewhere. Junjin heaved a long exhale all of a sudden, pulling out his almost dying phone. Andy looked over his shoulder at the clock and drew back when he was getting too dozed off by the smell of Junjin. Minwoo was tapping his thighs, creating a new beat while humming, as he was stopped by his angry fiancé Dongwan, who had been enjoying the silence for a while. He was about to hiss something at Minwoo when the lights switched on, and the four guys’ jaws dropped.

 

“HYESUNG!”

 

“ERIC!”

 

“HYUNG!”

 

Hyesung opened his eyes promptly and met the gaze of the oldest member, as their lips were still glued together and the hearts were pounding. Slowly they turned their heads and flashed awkward smiles to the rest of the residents.

 

“What…the so called…hell is this!?” Minwoo screamed.

 

“Umm…” Hyesung started. “Umm…Eric?” He pushed his arm onto Eric’s abdomen and he gasped.

 

The four other members just stared at them, and the other two could not really tell what the adjective that described the looks on their faces was. Eric grinned suddenly and grabbed Hyesung’s left hand and lifted it up to the air.

 

“We’re engaged.” He hoorayed.

 

“You’re…you’ve…what!?” The others stammered.

 

Eric started laughing hysterically as he fell to the floor and held his stomach, being ogled at by Dongwan, Minwoo, Andy, Junjin and Hyesung. Shortly the all of them burst into laughter and could not stop it. Hyesung clung onto Eric’s arm and let out a relieved breath.

 

“Seriously…” He mumbled. “You always seem to find out about us by busting us. I mean…Andy busted us in the kitchen like…two days ago.”

 

The other residents turned to look at the flustered maknae, who quickly cleared his throat and jumped up from the floor and ran to the room that he had gotten finally back. Minwoo’s jaw was still down as he blinked his eyes and rubbed them hard.

 

“Is this true!?” He questioned.

 

“Yes.” Eric nodded.

 

“Wow.” Dongwan said. “I guess we don’t need anything else as a wedding gift.”

 

                ***

 

Minwoo was smiling widely as he saw Dongwan advancing him. There were only few people surrounding them, including others parents – and Hyun Joong and Young Jae of course – and they all loved the look on Minwoo’s face. Dongwan was smiling, but he was still boiling inside him every time the argument came into his mind. He decided to let it go for the sake of the wedding.

 

The priest talked and talked and talked, until he finally asked Junjin and Eric give the rings to the two. Dongwan slid the other one through Minwoo’s and flashed him a gorgeous, eye wrinkling, smile.

 

“I’ll be with you forever and ever, until death do us part.” He spoke.

 

Minwoo took the ring from Junjin and slipped it through Dongwan’s finger, as he let the tears flow and the lips quiver when he tried to smile. His eyes disappeared and Dongwan felt his heart melting because of the adorable eye smile.

 

“I will be by your side forever and ever, until death do us part.” He murmured “Wannie, I love you so much. I would die without you.”

 

“I love you too, babo ya.” Dongwan crooned and as soon as the priest had given them the allowance, they leaned in and kissed one another. “And I couldn’t live without you.” Dongwan breathed out when they had to stop kissing and hear the ‘you’re now husband and husband’.

 

They kissed again and turned towards the guests, as Minwoo commenced crying and hugged Eric and Hyesung, and bowed. Dongwan’s mom was the happiest amongst the faces, and Minwoo’s parents were snapping several photos of the same pose. And of course Minwoo’s nuna was right after Junjin and Andy hugging the two and congratulating them. She pecked Dongwan onto his cheek and then walked off, waving her hand at the other guys.

 

“I am still mad at you.” Dongwan prompted.

 

“I know.” Minwoo cackled. “But I don’t care…because I love you.”