Chapter 19 (Second Last Chapter)

Desire

Mostly JinDy filled Chapter but...there is a reason my sweethearts. 

Chapter 19 (Second last chapter):

Dongwan gritted his teeth when he saw Andy ogling at Junjin when Young Jae was standing right next to him. Well, the tall man was not really concentrating on Andy, as he had been talking to Andy’s mother for a while now. Minwoo noticed his husband – it was finally beautiful to say that – wondering and staring at something, as he followed his gaze and noticed Junjin smiling at the maknae.

 

“Hey.” Minwoo murmured. “We will deal with them after the party is over. Now, we will enjoy this day as a married couple and we will not focus on the two.” He said.

 

Dongwan sighed but nodded, and turned his head at the shorter man, as their lips met for a brief kiss, and eyes wandered around the party guests. Luckily the ceremony had been only small, so only family members and closest friends had been invited. Closest friends meant of course their friends’ parents. Minwoo grabbed Dongwan’s hand and they began to walk around the rented room, smiling and bowing to the guests.

 

“You looked so beautiful.” Hyesung’s mother told, Dongwan’s cheek softly. “And we can’t forget your pretty little husband.” She grinned and shifted her head at the older man. “You are the sweetest couple.” She complemented and walked off to talk to Junjin’s parents.

 

Dongwan squeezed Minwoo’s hand in his and flashed a smile that was so warm that Minwoo’s cheeks turned redder and redder.

 

“I love you.” He murmured and leaned in.

 

                ***

 

“When we get married,” Eric commenced. “I want it to be private.”


“What do you mean?” Hyesung asked.

 

“Only Minwoo, Dongwan, Junjin and Andy can join.” Eric spoke. “I don’t even care if we don’t have all this fanciness, because only thing I care about is you.”

 

Hyesung removed his arm behind the tall guy, and retreated from him, frowning slightly and narrowing his eyes at him. Eric blinked his eyes and pursed his freaking thick lips adorably, raising his two eyebrows up and quizzically leered at the slender guy.

 

“What?” Eric questioned.

 

“What did you do?” Hyesung sounded suspicious.

 

“Huh?”

 

“You’re never cheesy…even when you proposed you just passed the ring at me and said you want me to marry you. What did you do?” Hyesung interrogated.

 

Eric shrugged.

 

“Eric,”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Tell me!”

 

“I love you!” Everyone quieted down as they heard the loud yell. Hyesung looked around and smiled awkwardly as he stepped in front of Eric and cupped his face. “I love you…that’s why I am cheesy.”

 

Hyesung chuckled prettily, and rose onto his toes, butting his lips onto the others, and laced his arms behind the neck as he murmured ‘I love you too’ to the kiss.

 

“But I want big wedding…”

 

“Hyesung…”

 

                ***

 

Andy and Young Jae entered the small yard of the venue, to get some fresh air. Young Jae sat down the bench while Andy stood in front of him and looked at the only bright thing around them. The older man kicked the sandy ground and kept his head bowed.

 

“Listen,” Andy started, his voice trembling. “I don’t love Junjin anymore. I am over him.”

 

“Mm…” The older man scorned.

 

“I mean it hyung,” Andy whispered. “I am over Junjin. I love you now.” He confessed and bit his lip furiously.

 

Young Jae snorted and let his eyes linger on his hands, as he was kicking the ground and letting the dirt swirl all over Andy’s shoes and the legs of his trousers. Excruciating silence descended between them, as neither knew how to continue. Shortly Andy sat down next to the hyung and took his hand into his, massaging the palm with his thumb.

 

“Why do you cheat on me with him if you love me so much?” Young Jae asked bitterly, and finally rose his head up. “Why…why won’t you sleep with me, but run after that man like a puppy?”

 

Andy startled and could not look into the dark eyes. “What do you mean?” He tried, knowing that Young Jae would not buy his innocent voice.

 

The older man chuckled and covered his forehead with his large hand as he shook his head. The maknae gulped down the lump of roughness and glanced at the lit up mansion couple metres away from him and Young Jae. Young Jae took his hand off Andy’s and moved it next to his thighs.

 

“Do you think I am blind?” He snapped. “Do you think I don’t see the longing gazes you and him are sending to one another? Do you think I don’t notice how your finger hovers on top of your phone, hoping he’d call? Do you think I don’t see the hickeys on your body when you sleep at my place and take a shower? Do you think I would actually think they are my doings and not his!?” he yelled.

 

Andy let his look get solemn, as he switched his gaze to the taller man’s eyes and just…shrugged.

 

“What do you want me to do, huh?” He interrogated. “I can’t…I can’t forget him.”

 

“You just…”

 

“I don’t…love him.” Andy asserted. “I just can’t…forget him.”

 

Young Jae heaved a long shivery breath, as he stood up, wiped his jeans a bit, and leered down at the small and young guy. He reached his hand at him, allowing it to tremble above his head, as he drew it back promptly and turned his back at him.

 

“We need a break…” He mumbled and proceeded to the mansion. “…a real one this time.”

 

Andy stared at the receding back and felt the tears rolling down his cheeks, as Young Jae disappeared from his sight and left him alone to the chilly weather.

 

                ***

 

“Hey guys…” Minwoo crooned when all the guests had exited the mansion. “…should we go grab something to drink?”

 

“You can go.” Junjin smiled. “I will take Hyun Joong home.”

 

He glimpsed at Andy before he lifted his guy onto his back and walked with him out of the building, biding a soft bye to all of the friends. Andy felt his heartbeat being unsteady.

 

“Should we go out then?” Dongwan asked the rest, and Hyesung, Eric and Andy nodded eagerly.

 

                Minwoo poured another glass for Andy as he was the only one of the five who could handle many bottles of soju – only Junjin’s tolerance was slightly better. The hyungs were babbling something, laughing occasionally when Eric noticed that the maknae had been quiet the whole time. Dongwan glared at the youngest one and scoffed.

 

“Of course he looks sad when he cannot decide which one of the two he loves.” He mumbled. “The answer is obvious: Junjin.”

 

Andy stopped the glass midway and pretended to be drinking as Dongwan slammed his hands onto the table and earned several eyes at the group. Minwoo tried to hold his partner still, but his strength around the muscular one was feeble –especially when Dongwan was drunk.

 

“I don’t love Junjin.” Andy murmured.

 

“Yes, you do.” Dongwan muttered angrily. “Everyone here knows you do! You can’t let him go! He can’t let you go! How is that not loving!?” he blabbered.

 

Andy only sipped the soju quietly.

 

“You hurt the both of them!” Dongwan exclaimed, standing up from the seat. “You cheat…you…CHEAT! Why cannot you just say that you want Junjin back!? You don’t need to marry him! No one tells you to marry him! Just stop hurting everyone okay!?” He hissed. “No wonder you’ve never been in a long term relationship.”

 

“Wan ah,”

 

Andy stood up from his seat, grabbed his jacket and walked out of the street bar, not saying a word to the other older men, who had just sat there and said nothing. Minwoo turned at his partner and sighed, shaking his head, as Dongwan slumped down onto his seat and started crying.

 

“Andy hates me!”

 

                ***

 

Junjin looked at his boyfriend and sensed how his body didn’t react at anyway to the looks which used to make him go nuts. Hyun Joong was beautiful. He was young, tall, and thin, and he was stupid as hell. That was the reason why Junjin could not stand him. Hyun Joong had no idea why Junjin had hickeys and bite marks around his body even though they hadn’t done anything like that.

 

Junjin didn’t feel like home anymore.

 

“Hyung,” the young lad murmured on the bed.

 

“Mmm?” Junjin sneered softly.

 

“Thank you.” Hyun Joong prompted to the pillow under his head. “I like hyung so much.”

 

Junjin cackled and placed his hand onto the crown of the guy’s head, as he it softly. This was where he belonged now. No more Andy. He needed to let him go. Now it was the time to let him go.

 

“Hyung…pick up your phone.” Hyun Joong whispered as he had felt the vibration on his leg. “Good night.” He sang and fell asleep.

 

Junjin smiled and pecked the crown of the head, before clicked the message open and walked out of the apartment.

 

                ***

 

Young Jae was really mad at Andy as he hadn’t picked up his phone after so many calls. It did not bother Andy at all, as he sometimes needed time alone for thinking. Though, he was not – and this was only temporary – in love with the man yet – he had lied before -, he still wanted him to forgive him. Andy had promised Young Jae that he would not cheat on him with his arch enemy anymore. He needed to prove him that he wasn’t going to listen to his heart anymore.

 

“Hey,” someone said in front of Andy.

 

Andy stopped and lifted his gaze at the drunken man. “Hi?” He asked.

 

“It’s me Yi Jung!” The short guy said. “We dated like two weeks!”

 

Andy stared at him and remembered the most awful boyfriend he had ever had. He flashed a smile and walked past him, nudging his shoulder. But apparently Yi Jung had more to say as he grabbed his wrist and squeezed it painfully. Andy turned around, and tried to jerk his hand off but Yi Jung did not budge.

 

“Can you let me go!?” Andy yelled.

 

“No.” Yi Jung answered. “I want to have one night with you. I wanna try again. I didn’t give you a great picture of me—“

 

“Well, you were very violent.” Andy snapped and tried to fight, but the young guy stepped closer and cupped the face.

 

The older one started digging his pockets, as he with his trembling fingers began to write a nonsensical text message. Yi Jung jailed Andy into his arms and roamed his sick and terrible hands around, while Andy was preventing the tears from streaming. He only heaved a relieved sigh when he saw the man behind the drunkard, running towards him. He must’ve been close, as he had come so soon after the text message.

 

Yi Jung was pulled off Andy, and as soon as he was couple steps apart, Andy jumped onto the tall man’s neck.

 

“Sorry, but he has a boyfriend.” Yi Jung was dozing off, but he managed to see the tall guy leaning in and pressing his lips onto Andy’s.

 

Andy closed his eyes as the thick lips landed onto his and pecked them softly twice. A small click inside him, made him throw his arms over the shoulders and deepen the kiss, as he slowly stepped onto his toes and clung onto the older man. Andy heard someone vomiting and then leaving clumsily, but he continued kissing, because, well, he hadn’t any reason.

 

“Andy,” The tall man breathed out after breaking off.

 

“Junjin…” Andy murmured and cupped the face for another kiss.

 

Junjin lifted him onto his arms and started walking towards the high hill that brought them to their apartment building, and answered the slow movement of the lips. Andy’s hands were behind his neck, fingertips brushing. In front of the building door, Junjin put the maknae down and looked at him.

 

“Don’t ever be afraid of texting me, when something like that happens.” The man stated. “I will always be there.”

 

Andy nodded, and flashed a smile as he pecked the lips once more and took Junjin’s hand into his, relishing the last minutes he could spend with him before they enter the apartment and Andy is together with Young Jae. In front of the apartment door, Andy hugged the man tightly and inhaled the smell that still lingered around his room.

 

And once they opened the door, their hands withdrew.

 

“Andy!” Young Jae yelled in the foyer. “I’m so sorry! I…I can’t be mad at you. I…I love you too much to not forgive you. I’m sorry. Please…stay with me.”

 

Junjin smiled and walked off, looking over his shoulder at the younger guy.

 

“Hyung,” Andy murmured and embraced the tall man, eyes at Junjin behind him. “I love you.”

 

                ***

 

Young Jae cupped the face to a soft kiss, as his hand caught the small one and laced the fingers around them. He kept ogling at Andy, smiling at him and pecking, as they were walking outside in the darkness. Andy was allowed to sleep at Young Jae’s place again, and he decided that that was better than being in the same apartment with Junjin.

 

“I kept thinking,” Young Jae broke Andy’s train of thoughts. “At the wedding.” he continued and looked at the emptiness in front of him. “I actually realised how stupid marriage is.” He laughed.

 

Andy chuckled and nodded.

 

“I mean, think about it,” Young Jae stopped and moved his body in front of the younger lad and looked deeply into his eyes. “You’ll marry that one person, and be with him for the rest of your life! Not just that but…you’d wake up, and see his face every morning, smiling, and leaning in to kiss you.”

 

Andy’s heartbeat rose as he saw some moments in front of his eyes, all of them showing the same face. Young Jae laughed again and shook his head ashamed.

 

“You’d see the same face till the day you die.” He commented dryly.  “There wouldn’t be time…as you’d be together forever. He would not leave you alone, because he loves you so much that he’d be there even if you didn’t need him. Or…he knows you so well that you wouldn’t be able to do anything.” He explained, not noticing how the look on Andy’s face was changing. “The most disgusting thing to me is the fact that the married couple looks amazing. Like…People see they are happy…and that all they want is the law to prove that they love one another.” Young Jae babbled.

 

Andy scowled.

 

“What makes marriage different than a normal, rational and perfect relationship, is the small ring that forbids you to do stuff.” The older man stated.

 

“Hyung…” Andy rose his head up. “I…I gotta go.”

 

Young Jae could not react any way as Andy had already sprung away from him, and had disappeared to the yard of the apartment building he lived in. Somehow he knew…and that made him turn his back at the building and leave.

 

                ***

 

Hyesung and Eric turned their gazes at the door once it was opened. They were about to ask what was going on from the maknae when he strolled in front of his ex-boyfriend and pointed at him angrily. Minwoo and Dongwan were cuddling on the armchair when the four hyungs gasped and jumped up from their seats.

 

Junjin swallowed the hard lump in his throat once Andy kneelt down in front of him and screamed, with a determined voice, “Junjin…will you marry me!?”