Chapter 7

Desire

Chapter 7

Eric clicked his tongue disgusted. He glanced at Andy who shook his head and glared at Hyesung who shuddered all over. Junjin wrinkled his nose and tried to reminisce upon what he and Eunji had done before. Minwoo was cheesy. And so was Dongwan.

 

“Minbongie loves his witty guy soooooo much.” Minwoo lulled and pecked the pouty lips of his husband-to-be.

 

“Witty guy loves his Minbongie too~~” Dongwan sang and cuddled closer to the chest.

 

The other residents hastened their steps as they wanted as far away as they could get from the lovey-dovey couple. All had known that Dongwan will say yes, but neither of them had expected the two to be so in love with each other after such a heart breaking break up. It was a relief though that the two had gotten back together. There was nothing Eric, Hyesung, Junjin and Andy hated more than sad and angst Minwoo. He was miserable.

 

“Can we just hurry home and get ourselves drunk?” Andy asked.

 

Junjin turned to look at him and frowned, reaching his hand over his forehead, but Andy shrugged it off and stepped next to Eric who had just tried to brush Hyesung’s hand. It was hard doing things in secret. Junjin pouted when he back hugged Andy and the maknae shook him off. He had never done that before and he was instantly ready to do it again. But eventually Andy glared at him madly and he had to stop. Minwoo was drowning Dongwan into kisses when they were walking up the stairs.

 

“You know what we could do,” Eric stopped in front of the door while Hyesung was fishing out his keys, trying not to blush due to Eric’s revealed chest. “We could play Twister!”

 

“YES!” Minwoo and Dongwan shouted together.

 

“Ehm…like…touching each other?” Andy murmured.

 

“Yeah! Like we used to do!” Eric nodded eagerly. “And then we can have drinks and…and…hang out just the six of us! Celebrate the engagement of our buddies!”

 

Everyone agreed happily and entered the dark apartment.

 

                ***

 

“Put your damn right feet to the red circle!” Eric yelled at Hyesung.

 

“I can’t you baboon!”

 

Eric scoffed and moved his foot at the back. Minwoo burst into laughter when he saw Hyesung on crab position, his face right in front of the oldest man’s crotch. That surely caused the twos cheeks turn as red as the circle that was on the matt. Junjin gritted his teeth when he saw the two. He was so jealous. All he needed was right hand to the green, and his forehead would be on Hyesung’s shoulder. That was his goal.

 

“Andy, put your right hand onto the yellow circle.” Dongwan told when he had turned the board. “And Minwoo watch out, I will put my leg over your hips.” He added, moving to the position.

 

Eric looked down at Hyesung and signed that he was seriously causing his private area to turn something extremely different. Hyesung smirked and turned, giving a great access to his bum. Eric growled almost too loudly when Dongwan had told the other guy put his foot onto the blue one and Hyesung had, intentionally, brushed those damn toes to his bulge. The slender lad had just snickered and turned his back at the oldest one. Then Eric was told to put his hands down to the both sides of Hyesung and his groin was touching the now. Eric grinded, and Hyesung lost his balance.

 

“Hahahah!” Minwoo pointed at the guy. “Hyesung lost!”

 

The long haired, pretty boy stood up and glared at Eric, sweeping his feet under Eric’s and making him fall down. Eric was out of the game too.

 

Dammit! Junjin swore in his mind as he had just moved his whole body and managed to smell Hyesung’s intoxicating smell. He was pretty sure that stupid dark haired, tall man had made that purposely. Because when Eric went to the kitchen, Hyesung followed him; complaining that he had just lost because of him.

 

Andy was told to move once again and as soon as he was stepping closer, his heartbeat rose to the highest point. It was good that he didn’t lose his balance for that because good lord it was fast and furious. He was holding his hands sternly on the matt and his feet were hardly staying put as the legs were trembling like a car on a bumpy road. Minwoo fell down and pushed Junjin, who ferociously held his posture still and let the side of his head glue against Andy’s chest.

 

The maknae held his breath, hoping that would slow down the pounding heart, but it hastened when Junjin slid his arm over his thigh and his hand had grabbed a hold on it for a while. Dongwan fell down because of the arm that slipped over Andy’s thigh and he puckered his lips to peck his fiancée. The youngest lad was blushing and sweating and shivering all over when Junjin did a sudden move and his ear clutched to the chest. Andy was still, not moving, though Dongwan told him to.

 

At this moment Hyesung and Eric returned, other one wiping the lips and other one clearing throat, and as Junjin was about to comment something, he felt the violent thud against his cheek and he fell. Andy gasped and perceived that he hadn’t breathed since the face had been against his chest. Now he was inhaling and exhaling rapidly until Eric and Minwoo helped him up and smiled at him.

 

“The maknae won!” they congratulated.

 

Junjin rubbed his neck and massaged it before he said, “His heart was beating so fast that I thought he already knew he was going to win.”

 

Everyone laughed, except Andy, who just stared at his feet.

 

“What should we do now?” Hyesung questioned grinning.

 

The others seemed to be contemplating when Andy shifted his head to the man that wasn’t even looking at him but Hyesung and sighed. Andy exhaled silently and felt his heart still pounding for Junjin as he told it to regulate now by softly tapping it.

 

“What would you like to do Andy?” Junjin interrogated.

 

“Eh? I…I…I will go out.” Andy spilled out the first thing that came into his mind. “I have a date…or something like that.”

 

“Oh…” the tall guy replied.

 

The other hyungs bade Andy a goodbye and decided to have some drinks before they were planning to have some fun.

               

                 ***

 

Junjin was queueing behind the bathroom first thing in the morning. He had the most awful headache of all time and it felt like there were little cavemen in his head. He hadn’t even drunk that much with the hyungs. He had spared some drinks to be enjoyed later with Eunji, who had come for a visit all of a sudden. She was a creep but Junjin liked her.

 

The lock turned to white and Eric exited the bathroom, his hair wet. He was smiling satisfied, and there was something on his expression that disturbed Junjin a bit. He closed the door behind him and stepped away so the younger dude could get in. Before he let Junjin get in, he stopped him and cleared his throat.

 

“Was I loud in there?” He asked.

 

Junjin scowled.

 

“Apparently not.” The oldest guy grinned. “Well, it’s all yours buddy.”

 

Junjin entered the room and put his towel down. When he turned, his chest clenched. Hyesung was drying his hair. Wait a minute. Drying his hair!? Eric’s hair was wet as well. Junjin halted his steps and ogled at the pretty hyung. It was just a coincidence. Hyesung had been in the shower right after the handsome one. There wasn’t any other reason.

 

Junjin was certain now.

 

“Mm…” he heard. “Was I loud when I was in the shower?”

 

Junjin’s heart cracked.

 

                ***

 

“Where is Andy?” Minwoo questioned from Junjin as they sat down at the dinner table.

 

“I don’t know.” The other maknae responded.

 

“He called me an hour ago and told that he had met some nice people and was “hanging out” with them, if you know what I mean?” Eric chuckled.

 

Dongwan and Hyesung cackled and sighed how their cute little maknae was growing up too fast. Minwoo was concentrating on his food (as usual), laughing once in a while as Eric and the others were telling some dirty jokes of Andy and his dates. Junjin could not believe it. He did not believe that Andy had hooked up with some random douches and was now with them.

 

“Did he say that?” Junjin had to interrogate.

 

“Yeah.” Eric nodded.

 

“Why didn’t he call me!?” Junjin whined.

 

Eric shrugged and spooned the rice from the bowl. “He has his reasons, Jin.” He then answered and took a mouthful of the sauce.

 

Junjin sneered and tried to understand, but still he had a weird feeling inside him.

 

                ***

 

Hyesung cuddled closer against the man he had just started dating. It was exciting as Eric had always been his best friend and he had always had feelings for him. It felt special. It felt perfect, but to make it sure, they had to hide it.

 

“I think Junjin found out.” Hyesung murmured.

 

“Poor lad.” Eric commented, and the cheek of Hyesung. “He seems to be shocked every time you and I do something.”

 

Hyesung chuckled and snuggled with the oldest of them all, relishing the moments they could be together without anyone storming into their room. Eric pecked the side of the face and inhaled the sweet scent of Hyesung.

 

“I’m so happy Dongwan and Minwoo got engaged.” The younger one commented.

 

“Me too.” Eric laughed. “Those babos would have never done anything if Dongwan hadn’t been about to move to Canada.”

 

Hyesung scorned.

 

“I love you.” He whispered.

 

“I love you too.” Eric pecked the pouty lips and tucked them in. “Forever.”

 

                ***

Andy got in with someone and hushed him when they were giggling a bit too loudly. He almost stumbled to his own feet but the guy behind him caught him and lifted him up. He did not take his arms off and Andy didn’t mind him holding him as that was kinda sweet. They advanced the living room and were surprised by the lights that were switched on.

 

“Where have you been!?”

 

Andy wrinkled his nose and rolled his eyes. “Drinking.”

 

“With whom!?”

 

“People.” Andy spoke and grabbed the hand of the guy he had taken with him. He was about to get into his room when Junjin stopped him and glared at him. “What?” Andy hissed.

 

“How many?”

 

“What how many?!”

 

“How many times!?”

 

Andy glimpsed at the extremely familiar (and annoying) looking guy and scoffed, shrugging at the tall guy he called his best friend. Junjin recognised that man. It was Young Jae. He had known he was bad influence to Andy. He had known it.

 

“5.” The tall guy said instead of Andy. “But the fifth time I managed to get him off that girl.”

 

Junjin shifted his gaze at Young Jae. “And why are you here?”

 

“Andy called me and I picked him up.”

 

Andy nodded furiously and leaned against the wall, closing his eyes because he was fatigued. Junjin reached his hand towards the maknae but Andy moved away and clung onto the co-worker’s arm. He eyed the best friend seriously and mumbled something. Junjin furrowed his eyebrows quizzically and reached his arm again and this time Andy slapped it away and screamed, “DON’T TOUCH ME!”

 

“Andy.” Junjin said.

 

“Don’t.” Andy shook his head. “I have had enough of you…and…and…this!” he gestured with his arms. “I have had enough”

 

“Of what?” Junjin raised his voice.

 

“OF THIS FRIENDSHIP!”