Chapter 17

Desire

Chapter 17

The hyungs crossed their arms as Junjin sat up on the bed and yawned. He was obviously enduring his hangover and it was the most perfect punishment for him. Hyesung – as the mommy bird – seemed serious, and he turned even angrier, when Junjin pecked Andy onto his cheek and then lips.

“Yah yah!” Hyesung yelled. “Both of you have boyfriends!”

“We do?” Junjin asked. “Oh yeah! We do!” He slammed his forehead and retreated back to his own spot on the bed. “And yet, neither of them is here.”

Andy snorted and slapped Junjin softly onto his shoulder. He held his blanket on his chest as the hyungs were still glaring at him. Though, Andy knew that inside, all of them were actually super happy to see them sharing bed after several weeks.

“This means nothing,” the maknae shrugged. “We were hammered and we slept together. Isn’t it great that I slept with Junjin and not with a stranger?”

Eric turned to look at the other men and then shifted his head back at the two as he nodded. Hyesung could not believe that – but he had to admit that seeing Junjin and Andy there like that made him slightly happier – as he glanced at Eric and mouthed something that made Eric pout. Minwoo was excited – no one knew why – as he kept jumping up and down.

“Yeah. We ain’t back together.” Junjin snapped. “At least my sweet dongsaengie Hyun Joong would marry me.” He said.

Andy scoffed and gritted his teeth. “Well that’s why I date Young Jae instead of you!” he spoke. “We all know your Hyun Joong is stupid!”

Junjin chuckled in misbelief as he pulled the blanket off – the older men covering their eyes as he was still – and got up from the bed and plodded to the other side. Andy looked up and crossed his arms to hold the blanket up. Junjin grabbed the first pairs of boxers and put them on – they felt slightly smaller than the ones he had on yesterday – and straddled the maknae. Andy did not even fight when Junjin cupped his face and kissed him sloppily.

“YAH!” Hyesung screamed – after he had taken his hands off his eyes – and pulled the baby bird off the maknae by the long hair – Junjin screaming out of pain – and jailed him under his surprisingly strong hands. “Now you two are going to tell us how this happened!”

Eric bit his lip very hard not to pull Hyesung into his arms and kiss him, because he had never seen such a side of him before. But if he had, he would have been slaughtered by the slender guy himself. Instead he told Hyesung to calm down and listen to the two tranquilly.

 “Ok, I will tell.” Andy began. “Young Jae was leaving and I decided to bid him goodbye at the door, but once we got there, the marriage-loving couple was there and they had this show going on. And since Young Jae hates Junjin, and so do I, by the way,” he glimpsed at the older guy, who snorted, and continued, “He wanted to show him that we’re happy. Which we are.” Andy turned to look at the hyungs and then he shrugged.

“And? How did this happen?!” Dongwan was being impatient now as he gestured with his arms and let the saliva spill all over.

Junjin fought himself out from Hyesung’s grip and sat up next to the ex-boyfriend.

He ruffled his hair, and his lips as he said, “Well, Hyun Joong left and right after that disgusting show of Young Jae hyung and Andy, Young Jae did too, and I closed the door and turned to look at him.” Junjin nonchalantly pointed at the maknae. “Who could resist when someone is out of breath and has lips as swollen as his when they didn’t even kiss that long or with, you know,” The hyungs nodded. “So I kissed him. And he kissed back. It was obvious he needed more than just kissing so…we ended up here. End of the story.”

Minwoo was all hyper now, “So you knew what you were doing!?”

“Yeah.”

“No.”

“Yeah, you did.”

“No, I didn’t.”

“Don’t lie to me Andy.”

“I don’t lie.”

Junjin scoffed and flicked the forehead.

“Fine. I knew what we were doing. Happy now?” The youngest guy asked annoyed as he softly slipped his leg out from the blanket and grabbed a pair of underwear with his toes. “If you’re all done with us, can you leave me alone? I promise that this won’t happen again. I love Young Jae and will be with him as long as I can. I am already regretting this.”

“Andy is right,” Eric said, ignoring the glare that came from his secret lover. “Besides, they are adults. They can do whatever they want.”

“But…”

“Hyesung.” Eric continued seriously. “Let them do what they want. They will notice that they’re wrong at some point.” He mumbled. “If they love Young Jae and Hyun Joong…they will not continue this outrageous thing.”

The slender guy sighed and shoved his hand as an apology, as he walked out of the room, Eric hanging behind him. Minwoo just grinned at the maknae and then at Junjin, as he grasped his hand around Dongwan’s wrist and pulled him out, saying something that Andy wouldn’t have wanted to hear. Once the door was closed and Junjin was putting on his pants, Andy’s nonchalant look disappeared and he looked at the older one somehow sadly. Junjin stopped unbuckling the belt suddenly, and shortly he was staring at the young lad too; the same look plastering upon his face.

                ***

Hyesung entered the kitchen, Eric following him, as he opened a cupboard and took a glass. He then gave one for Eric too and strode to the fridge. Suddenly he was hugged behind and kissed onto the revealed neck. Eric’s hands slid under the shirt and wrinkled it beneath, Hyesung’s throat forming weird moans out. He turned his head and looked at Eric, who leaned in and pressed their lips together. He somehow managed to pull the shirt off the slender body and throw it to the table.

Hyesung opened his mouth when he felt the tongue on his lower lip. Eric grunted and explored the mouth before he pulled off and started biting the neck. It was mellow. It was so soft that it bruised almost immediately. Hyesung angled his head and closed his eyes, letting out quiet sighs that only Eric could hear. A hand went behind his neck, when he stepped closer and pushed his crotch to the .

“Oh, please.” Hyesung moaned. “Eric…we shouldn’t.” he muttered.

“Yes, we should.” The oldest exhaled and kissed the crook on the shoulder. “I just love you so much.”

Hyesung sneered and enjoyed the roaming hands on his abdomen and chest. His other hand was escaping onto Eric’s back and going down the spine to the waistband.

“Hyung!”

The oldest opened his eyes and pushed Hyesung quickly away, as he turned his back at him and gulped down the empty glass as the maknae stepped into the kitchen. He scowled as Hyesung was panting – and shirtless – and Eric was sipping from the obvious empty glass. Then the oldest man turned and flashed a wide smile.

“I was just giving Hyesung a massage.” He blurted out promptly.

Andy blinked his eyes. “Okay?”

“Yeah…he was massaging me while I told him about Chil Hyun.” Hyesung responded.

“I see.” Andy grinned and then passed a cookbook to the tallest guy. “Sorry to interrupt…that…but I just found a great recipe.”

Hyesung sighed and grabbed the shirt from the table as he walked out of the room and glanced at Eric for a while.

“Nice hickey,” was the last thing Hyesung heard as he hurried out of the room.

                ***

Minwoo ran around the boutique, as he was moving things to their original places and cleaned the desks and changing rooms. The bell above the door chinked and he turned towards it with a smile, welcoming the customer to the shop.

“Oh! Hwidong!” Minwoo yelled. “What are you doing in here!?”

“I…I had something I needed to say.” The guy spilled out shyly, rubbing his hands.

Minwoo gestured him to sit down onto a stool as he smiled again and sat across him. Their eyes met, but Hwidong turned his head away and puckered up his lips until he cleared his throat and tried to find courage to say what he wanted to say. Neither of them heard the backdoor opening, as they were too immersed in the awkward silence.

“The thing is,” Hwidong sighed. “I am still hugely in love with you.”

Dongwan – who had decided to surprise Minwoo on his lunch hour – dropped the basket of foods at the backroom and Minwoo’s jaw dropped and he suddenly felt the extreme discomfort invading him and his body. Hwidong was staring at him, his cheeks blushing and glowing, as he grabbed Minwoo’s hands and laced his fingers. Dongwan at the backroom felt tears on his eyelids as he was about to turn.

“Hwidong…I…wow…I thought…I thought we were over.” Minwoo said. “I…wow…I am speechless. Not in a good way…I…Hwidong…you know I love Dongwan. I love him like crazy.” Dongwan felt his heart thudding as he shifted his body around and looked through the cracked door. “This may sound cruel…but…I love him more than I ever loved you.” Minwoo murmured, and removed his hands from the others. “I mean…we were kids back then. What I felt with Dongwan…and what I feel now…” he shook his head. “There was no one in the world, who I would’ve proposed to. Until I met Dongwan.”

A smile crept onto Dongwan’s face as he lifted his hand onto the door and pressed his forehead to the wall. Hwidong exhaled sadly.

“And I thought…you’d still love me.” He said.

“No.” Minwoo whispered. “Even if I had loved you, and I had met Dongwan, he still would’ve stolen my heart.”

The both of them startled, when arms went around Minwoo’s chest and a head placed onto his shoulder. Dongwan hadn’t been able to stay still for another minute, as he had scurried to the man and had laced his arms around the chest and had cuddled his head onto the neck. Minwoo froze and Hwidong seemed even more embarrassed while Dongwan wasn’t saying a word.

“I love you.” He murmured into the soft ear. “I don’t care that he came here, because I love you Minwoo. And if I weren’t with you now, and you hadn’t proposed and I would have left for Canada, I would come back just for you.” He swore.

Minwoo chuckled and closed his eyes as he lifted his hand onto the crossed arms. Hwidong sighed once more, before he stood up, flashed a smirk and exited the boutique.

“What are you doing in here!?” Minwoo gasped when Dongwan released him.

“Ah yes!” The younger man said and ran back to the room to fetch his basket. “I thought…since we can’t afford a honeymoon in Paris, I decided to bring Paris over here.”

The older man’s jaw dropped when Dongwan lifted the basket and showed all the things he had bought and asked for Andy and Eric to make. Their eyes met and Minwoo crashed their lips together as his fingers began to the baby blue shirt.

“Minwoo ya…” Dongwan said seriously. “There are cameras everywhere…”

“I know,” Minwoo mumbled. “But I don’t care. I want to make love to you in Paris.”

                ***

Andy walked down on a street with Young Jae who had been talking nonstop ever since they had exited the restaurant. He hadn’t really listened – for reasons – as he had been kinda in his thoughts ever since the morning. Young Jae held his hand and moved the other one along with the conversation, as he was laughing at something.

“And then he decided to give me a promotion!” Young Jae laughed out loud.

“That’s great.” Andy commented after he had flinched from his ponderings. “That’s really amazing.”

“Andy,” The man stopped and grabbed the hands into his, looking deeply into the younger guy’s eyes that were reluctantly watching his. “I…this may be slightly blunt and pushy but…I…I really want to sleep with you.”

Andy’s whole bodily function stopped as he just ogled at the man and let his throat get dry. His brain was ticking as well as his chest as he looked around shocked and tried to come up with a freaking great reason not to sleep with him. Of course he could have just said that he wasn’t ready, but that wasn’t the real reason. The real reason had something to do with another man.

“Ah,” was all Andy could say now.

“I…I know this is quite soon and we’re not in that step yet, but…I was thinking what Junjin said then…that you were doing things really fast, and it occurred me that…I want to be with you…like that.” The older man stated.

“Hyung, I…”

Young Jae cackled and pulled the young guy closer by the hands, and pecked him softly onto his lips. Andy’s heart was pounding.

“I cheated on you.”

“What?!”