Chapter 13

Desire

Chapter 13

Minwoo slammed a magazine in front of Dongwan and his camera, catching the attention of the man who was trying to fix his brand new camera. Dongwan looked up at the man, interrogatively furrowing his eyebrows as Minwoo sat across him to the wooden chair, his arms on the backrest and his chin resting on the forearms as he tapped the page on the magazine.

“Pretty, isn’t it?” He said.

Dongwan lowered his gaze to the booklet and felt his eyes widening. Minwoo had circled a picture of a perfect white mansion with beautiful yard and garden surrounding it, and had added some own notes to the margin. Dongwan took the booklet in his hands and stared at it.

“It’s perfect!” He sighed and wiped his finger over it.

“And…” Minwoo wiggled his eyebrows. “…renting it would only cost couple funny bucks.”

Dongwan once again leered at the older man and then the mansion before he leaned onto the table and kissed the opposite lips romantically. Minwoo put his hand behind the neck and didn’t let Dongwan pull off until he had gotten enough from the kiss. Their eyes met when they withdrew and the smile on Dongwan’s face made Minwoo’s heartbeat pound like it had met him for the first time.

“Minwoo ya,” The younger guy murmured. “I want to get married in here.” He sang. “It is made for us.”

“I know.” Minwoo nodded eagerly. “And it says in the booklet that they will take reservations from tomorrow onwards!”

Dongwan saw the spot his fiancé was referring to as he grabbed his phone and put the number down just in case they forgot the magazine somewhere. Minwoo bit his lip adorably as his hands cupped the jaw and he sighed lovingly while staring at the guy he loved so much. Dongwan pretended oblivious as he moved the camera in front of him and began to swirl the lens.

“You look so stunning.” Minwoo sighed. “I cannot believe it’s you I marry.”

“Tsk.” Dongwan scoffed. “I am your perfect match.” He said. “Of course you marry me.”

The older man chuckled and leaned in, pressing his lips onto the thick and luscious ones, before he pulled off and walked out of the room.

                ***

“What the hell is taking so long!?” Eric yelled from the eating area.

“In a minute!” Andy answered as loudly, as he was stirring the bacon on the frying pan. “Jin…stop…” He then murmured, his hands trembling, when the older man’s hands clasped onto his hips – creasing the beautiful orange apron Hyesung had once bought for Andy – and grinded his hips all of a sudden. “Jin…please…stop…”

But the older man did not let his maknae continue at all. Junjin planted his lips onto the curve on the neck and pecked it once, then twice. Andy was shuddering, trying to concentrate on the bacon, while the hands slipped onto the apron and moved around the abdomen. Junjin hadn’t forgotten that, as he had planned it all last night. He had let Andy wear the boxers at least, because hygiene was apparently more important than intimacy.

“Jin…stop…” Andy’s voice was getting weaker as the hands roamed around and distracted him from moving his arms. “If you…don’t…I…am…going to…kill you…with that.” He pointed at the kitchen knife, but Junjin merely cackled, rubbing his hands around.

“You can try.” He muttered.

The maknae moaned audibly, damning the man behind him for stealing all of his clothes and hiding them so he would cook the breakfast . Ever since Junjin had confessed, he had become the sweetest and clingiest and loveliest guy ever.

Andy gulped when Junjin grinded briefly and held his hands on his hips, warming the spot and making Andy sweat all over.

“I love you.” Junjin crooned and slid his arms around the waist, pulling Andy into his embrace. “Maybe we should let the bacon burn and—“

“YAH!” The maknaes turned their heads towards the door where Hyesung was watching them – that annoyingly famous scolding hue in his eyes – as if he was a mother who had busted her son trying on a . Junjin let Andy go and pulled back as he went to the fridge and took out some juice.

“I said you shouldn’t look so y in that apron.” He muttered and walked out of the room, winking at the mother bird.

                ***

Dongwan turned his head and hushed frantically, saliva flying onto Minwoo’s face. They were peeking behind the corner, like two the world’s worst stalkers, and grabbed pictures of the slender guy and his date. Minwoo had binoculars with him as he lifted them onto his eyes and rolled them so the screen would zoom in and show Hyesung’s face properly.

“He isn’t enjoying this.” Minwoo concluded.

“What do you mean? He keeps repeating ‘mmm’ and ‘hahahahah’ like he was having the time of his life!” Dongwan commented.

Minwoo scoffed and looked down at the guy with the camera. “No, no. See?” He gave him the binoculars. “He has that awkward smirk all over his face.”

Dongwan smirked and gave the gadget back to the older lad and took a picture of Ahn Chil Hyun trying to reach his hand to the face of the little prince, who slightly retreated on his chair and pretended to admire the surroundings of the restaurant. When his eyes fixed to the window, Minwoo and Dongwan exaggeratingly went behind the wall and panted like they were some bizarre kidnappers. Dongwan gulped when he glimpsed at Minwoo and he nodded. They leaned back and peeked behind the corner, but the two were gone.

Dongwan sighed and Minwoo bit his inner cheeks furiously, tasting the blood that slowly tasted on his tongue. Then they turned to each other and shared a long kiss, before they switched on the camera and started going through the photos.

“See?” Minwoo whispered. “He is not enjoying him at all!”

“Yeah…well, he doesn’t look like Eric…nor does he smell like him…nor is he even that handsome.” Dongwan listed, moving the photos fast to get to the next one.

Minwoo nodded.

“And look at this,” Dongwan passed the camera to his partner and continued, “he did not even let him kiss him or touch him.”

“My conclusion is: he is not Eric.” Minwoo spoke.

Dongwan burst into laughter and tapped the back of the older guy, putting the strap of the camera over his head and let it hung sluggishly on his shoulder.

“I recommend you to eat more walnuts, baby.” He prompted.

                ***

Hyesung entered the apartment late at night. He hoped everyone would be in bed already, when he took off his shoes and the jacket and walked to the kitchen to have a glass of water before he would go to bed. He could not stop thinking about Eric. He had made the correct decision when breaking up with him, but he missed him like crazy. He just wanted to wrap around with him to a blanket and hug him until they would fall asleep.

Eric hadn’t been able to stop staying late at work and honestly, Hyesung began to be more or less worried about him. He got money from the overnights he spent with the provoking boss, but to Hyesung the hours Eric usually slept made him look like a walking zombie. He was so damn in love with that douche all the time. Even with Chil Hyun he hadn’t thought about anything else but Eric.

The door was opened and idly steps echoed in the foyer.

“Hi.” Hyesung greeted when the figure plodded towards the living room.

“Night.” The oldest of them all said and lied down to the couch, almost instantly falling asleep.

Hyesung noticed how tired Eric was. He must’ve been doing a lot of paperwork again as he had ink marks on his palms. Eric had moved all his stuff out of their room as he and Andy had decided to switch rooms. For now Eric slept on the sofa. Hyesung stared at the man he loved and had the urge to that godly face. But instead, he leaned in and planted a soft kiss onto the lips – as if Eric had been Sleeping Beauty – and relished the moment for couple of seconds before he left the man and went to bed.

                ***

“I cannot wait to see the mansion!” Dongwan said thrilled and squeezed his hand around Minwoo’s. “This is the last chance Minbongie! This is the only place that we can afford to!”

Minwoo kissed the back of the hand and grinned so widely that his eyes disappeared. They almost scurried towards the yard, when they halted their steps and gasped shocked as the wrecking ball went through the walls of the mansion and Minwoo and Dongwan’s dream place was wrecked right in front of their poor eyes. There was nothing left after that one slam.

“Minbongie…” Dongwan pouted.

“Don’t worry Wannie.” Minwoo squeezed the hand. “We will find a way…I promise.”