3

Lock

Get yo Crayon Get yo Crayon

The playful ringtone echoed through the apartment room. SoRa struggled out of SeungHyun's strong grasp, and hurried to her phone on the coffee table.

"Ya! Come back~" SeungHyun pouted, earning a laugh from SoRa. She proceeded to her phone and SeungHyun slumped back into the couch.

As SoRa answered her phone, SeungHyun hugged a pillow that was on the couch. He watched SoRa talk happily and smiled. Then, he frowned, wondering just who was on the phone that made her so happy. Because a person had to talk louder than usual to her on the phone, SeungHyun could pick up the person's voice. It sounded like a man. Only few people knew her number, so... it was either DaeSung, YoungBae, her doctor, or JiYong.

"Really?!" SoRa chirped. SeungHyun rose an eyebrow. "Yeah, he's here... He looks unhappy, as always!" she laughed. SeungHyun's frown deepened. Was she talking about him? "Ok... Ok, see you!" she said before hanging up.

Unable to stand it, SeungHyun stood up and suddenly hugged SoRa from behind. She jumped a bit and he chuckled. "Who was that?" he asked.

"JiYong! He said he's on his way here," SoRa answered happily. SeungHyun tightened his grip around her waist. "Don't be upset, oppa. It's been a while since we last met him. And he said he misses you," she spoke softly as she caressed the back of his hands.

"But today was supposed to be just us two," he complained. SoRa chuckled. Just as he was about to turn her around, the doorbell rang.

SoRa freed herself from his grip once again, leaving SeungHyun dumbfounded. She went to open the door and greeted the rare guest very warmly. "That was quick, JiYong," she said, earning a chuckle from JiYong.

"Looks like you're doing well," he replied, smiling. SoRa nodded, and JiYong gave her a tight hug. "Did you miss me??" he asked playfully.

"Kwon JiYong, get your hands off of my girlfriend and get in here," SeungHyun demanded from the living room. JiYong and SoRa chuckled to themselves, and then obeyed.

Once JiYong entered SeungHyun's sight, they hugged each other manly, which SoRa always laughed at. It was just funny how these two men in their 20's acted like little kids whenever they were together. "I'll go prepare some snacks," SoRa called and walked into the kitchen.

She watched the best friends sit shoulder to shoulder, discussing how they've been. SoRa couldn't help but to grin at the heartwarming sight. JiYong and SeungHyun were best friends since middle school, and they occassionally visited one another.

The two of them loved music, especially hip hop. With that one reason, they became buddies brothers very quickly. They performed at clubs and on the streets when they were students, and they often got in trouble. Near the end of middle school, JiYong had suggested to audition at one of the biggest companies; the YG Entertainment. Although JiYong made it at one try, SeungHyun was rejected for being overweight at that time. He decided to go on a diet, and JiYong helped him. At last, he was perfectly fit.

Everything ran smoothly, until SeungHyun's parents strongly opposed joining the music filed. They wanted him to have a stable job, like a doctor. After nasty arguments and conferences, SeungHyun decided to give up. His relationship with his parents was at its worst since then.

JiYong continued on with his dream, while SeungHyun attended a highly educational school. Although their paths had split completely, they kept in touch and stayed as best friends. But as JiYong debuted and grew more famous, it became more difficult to stay so close. At times, they felt very distant, but eventually learned to enjoy as much as they can whenever they could meet.

As much as SeungHyun loved his time with SoRa, he also loved his time with JiYong. He was happy and glad that JiYong was Kwon JiYong in front of him, not the soloist G-Dragon.

"Here you are," SoRa said, placing the cups of cold drinks and snacks on the coffee table. The guys began feasting on the food immediately. SoRa chuckled and sat down across from them. "JiYong-ah, your new song 'Crooked' is JJANG!!!!" she exclaimed. JiYong sent her a proud smile.

"Of course it is!" he replied and they laughed. "How did you like 'Who You?'" he asked.

"Love it!!" SoRa answered happily. JiYong stretched his hand out to give her a high-five.

"She listens to it ALL day long. I think I'm hating it," SeungHyun joked, blocking their high-five. SoRa laughed and JiYong made a face.

"Well the song wasn't written for you, so I don't care!!" JiYong stuck his tongue out, earning more laugh from SoRa. "All I care about is whether or not my princess SoRa likes it, right~?" he asked, turning back to SoRa. She gave a nod with a bright smile.

"She's not your princess," SeungHyun corrected, slightly pushing the back of JiYong's head. "And why are you two so... lovely-dovely? Especially in front of me?" he complained.

"Because we love each other!! Maybe we should go out?" JiYong suggested playfully as he held SoRa's hand. She laughed, and held his hand back.

"Ya, Yoon SoRa! You are my girlfriend! Don't you cheat on me in front of my eyes," SeungHyun snapped, ripping the hands apart. He then stood up and moved next to SoRa, wrapping his arm around her securely. JiYong made a face watching his best friend act all sweet.

"Choi SeungHyun, you are so whipped," JiYong chuckled in amusement. SeungHyun stuck his tongue out at him in return, and turned to SoRa to give her a peck on the cheek. "Ya~ Not in front of me~" JiYong complained. SoRa chuckled.

The three of them kept fooling around for a long time, and the apartment was filled with laughter and occasional whines. It was a bit too noisy, SoRa didn't realize her phone ringing repeatedly.

 


Hey~~~~

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING MORE OFTEN >_<;;;;;; I'll try to update more this week~^^

I love GD&TOP...... but then I love GD YB as well.... UGH TOO MUCH FEELS