26

Lock

DaeSung sprang up from his seat at the sight of SeungHyun and SoRa at the door. He ran over to the entrance and opened the door, greeting the couple with a bright smile.

"HYUNG!!!!!!!! NOONA!!!!! I missed you," he exclaimed as soon as they entered the store. SeungHyun did not need to ask who it was, and SoRa did not need to ask what he said; they both knew it was DaeSung, most likely telling them that he had missed them.

"DaeSung ah, why don't you let them sit down, instead of yelling into their ears?" SeoNam suggested, making the others laugh.

SoRa had her arms wrapped around SeungHyun's, leading the way with careful steps. Although SeungHyun was wearing sunglasses, he seemed to be looking straight forward, wholly trusting SoRa and allowing her to take him anywhere without any hesitation. DaeSung, JiYong, SeoNam, YoungBae and SeungHyun watched patiently as the two of them neared the table.

JiYong pulled out a chair for both of them, and SoRa thanked him, as she guided SeungHyun to sit first. Then she took a seat, and everyone was seated.

"Is this the first time we all got together?" SeungHyun asked.

"I guess it is," SeungHyun answered.

JiYong let out a small chuckle. "It's kind of funny to have two SeungHyuns in one place," he said.

"It's a bit confusing," DaeSung agreed, looking at the two SeungHyuns.

"That's why we call Choi SeungHyun sshi the 'Senior SeungHyun' and Lee SeungHyun sshi the 'Junior SeungHyun,'" YoungBae explained, grinning. Everyone laughed, as the SeungHyuns' face turned red.

SeungHyun tapped SoRa's hand, which tightly held the other hand, unable to hide the nervousness. At the touch of her boyfriend, SoRa felt her muscles relax throughout her whole body. She smiled, fitting in with the other people having fun teasing SeungHyun.

"I guess SoRa sshi doesn't need the conversation repeated," SeoNam pointed out, his eyes on SoRa, who was gently smiling.

"She understands more than we think. We have to be careful," JiYong said, earning laughs from everyone. He stuck his tongue out at SoRa, and she slightly knocked his face away.

"So," SeungHyun cleared his throat, figuring out his friend was fooling around with his girlfriend. "Why are we all here, out of the blue? I'm sure it wasn't to tease me and SeungHyun sshi."

"Ah, right. That," YoungBae said, glancing over at Junior SeungHyun. They gave each other nods, signaling the others to also get ready to start talking about the main topic.

"We, or rather SeungHyun sshi and YoungBae sshi have found something that could help you two," SeoNam began, his eyes fixed on SoRa. SeungHyun did not miss this, as he had been observing SeoNam from the beginning, noticing his gentle, yet guilty eyes.

 

"Did you finish looking into it?" SeungHyun asked as his secretary entered the room. The secretary nodded, taking a seat across from SeungHyun.

"This is the report," he said, placing a black folder on the table. SeungHyun reached for it, opening it with much anticipation and anxiousness. "As you expected, they were related," the secretary announced.

SeungHyun kept turning the pages, until he stopped at a particular one. He narrowed his eyes, closely reading over the text.

"What is this...?" SeungHyun questioned, to no one specific. "There's no one listed under the 'family' section," he said in confusion.

"The family registration had been changed 20 years ago," the secretary explained. "Yoon SeoNam had removed his name along with his wife's name from the family registration. He has also removed his child's name from his registration form."

"And who is the child..?" SeungHyun asked, looking up from the papers. He swallowed as his secretary shortly inhaled.

"Yoon SoRa, the young lady who works as the janitor at your father's company," the secretary revealed.

 


Hey~~~~

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT TT^TT School began .____.

From this chapter on, there will be many references to previous chapters, so if you don't understand something, or a new character pops up, maybe look back to them....? I will put references up at the end if the chapter, in this "author's note" thingy.
Does anyone read this though...? lol

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^