15

Lock

"Get out of my way!" JiYong heard someone say from around the corner. Then the thudding sounds of books falling followed, and JiYong fastened his pace. The bell rang and the last few people disappeared from the hallway, leaving JiYong's footsteps echoing.

He turned the corner and saw a girl, with long, soft hair that slightly waved at the tips, collecting her belongings that scattered on the ground. JiYong stopped, unable to breath. She's beautiful, he thought. Her lips that perked out a tiny bit, her straight nose that was not too high or too low, her eyes that were deep black, and her eyebrows that formed a small frown. Her clothes were not like the other girls', which exposed too much skin. Her's were reserved, making him think she was a well-mannered wealthy mistress.

"L-Let me help you," JiYong finally said, kneeling down to pick up a notebook. He carefully picked other belongings, taking a good look at her name. "Here you go, SoRa-sshi," he smiled, handing her what he had collected.

SoRa looked up to him in surprise, as if she had not known his existence until this moment. JiYong gulped, being stared at right into the eyes. Seeing her face to face was even more breathtaking than watching her from afar. She looked at his hands, seeing that he was helped her. She reached her hands out to take it from him, and he handed them over with a smile. She was taken back for a second, but immediately smiled back.

"Thank you," she said, bowing.

"No problem," JiYong managed to reply without sounding weird.

As she put her belongings back into her bag, JiYong watched her in awe, finding every little movement beautiful. "You're.... you're really pretty," he said.

She looked up, surprised. Her widened eyes captured JiYong's narrow ones, and her cheeks reddened.

"Th-Thank you," she replied. "You're... handsome too," she added, making JiYong blush uncontrollably.

 

"I am truly sorry for all the trouble we have caused to you and SoRa-sshi," President Lee apologized, bowing. Automatically, seeing their boss bow, SeungHyun and YoungBae followed suit.

"And I am very sorry for causing a delay in your works," SeungHyun replied, bowing.

"As we promised, those workers will help SoRa-sshi for two months during the lunch break," President Lee said once everyone was done bowing. SeungHyun nodded, and they began walking towards the elevator down the hall.

"I'm jealous of SoRa-sshi, for having someone care for her this much," YoungBae said. SoRa's boyfriend blushed a bit as SeungHyun agreed to YoungBae.

When they reached the elevator, they pressed the button and waited for it to arrive. "How are your parents? Your father?" President Lee asked.

SeungHyun's expression fell momentarily, and he took a small breath. "I'm sure they're busy, especially my father," he answered.

A heavy silence followed, and the elevator finally arrived, startling the four men with the sudden ring of the bell. SeungHyun walked in, and before he pressed any buttons, YoungBae said, "Please don't worry about SoRa-sshi at work, we'll look after her." SeungHyun nodded with a smile. The door closed, and SeungHyun disappeared from their sight.

 

"JiYong, what's wrong with you? You're creeping me out," SeungHyun complained, his eyes fixed on the ripped guitar chord. He waited for his friend's answer as he turned a peg to take it out.

"SeungHyun-ah, have you ever seen a beautiful girl?" JiYong asked, staring into plain air. SeungHyun lifted his head to find his friend looking like a crazy person who is hallucinating. "I just met this girl last week, and she was breath-taking. Man, I tell you, the moment you see her is the moment you fall in love. Even you, Choi SeungHyun," JiYong said.

"You're crazy," SeungHyun told him and went back to fixing the guitar.

The bell rang, and the footsteps outside picked up speed. JiYong stood up and found his bag, walking out of the room.

"If you see her, tell me. I want to see your reaction," JiYong said before he disappeared into the busy hallway.

SeungHyun shook his head and chuckled, amused by JiYong's cute and creepy words. He then turned his attention back to the guitar and replaced the broken chord with a new one.

There was some noise outside the door, and someone stumbled in. SeungHyun did not notice the person standing there and finished his work.

He proudly smiled at the guitar that he had just finished, when he realized that someone was looking at him. He looked up and his smile disappeared immediately. It wasn't that he was angry because he was disrupted or that the person didn't knock.It was her very existence that caused him to stop all movements. His brain froze, trying to analyze the situation, taking in every aspect of this beautiful girl.

JiYong must have met this girl, he thought. But hold on. If she met JiYong and now me, she might be one of those stalkers. Those extreme fans. She's really pretty, but that might be a trap. But she looks so innocent and kind and nice and...... Aish Choi SeungHyun, snap out of it. What if she's really those fans? OK, I'll just tell her not stalk me, and see what happens then. ...But what if she's not a bad person? Then I'd feel real bad. ....Aish whatever, I'll just do it and maybe apologize afterwards. Yeah, I'll do that. Keep your cool, Choi SeungHyun.

"Don't stalk me," he managed to say.

 


Hey~~~

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. AGAIN.

This chapter is kind of long..... and a bit confusing....
It's the past of how SoRa met the guys, and how JiYong was the first one to "find" SoRa.

 

Please leave a comment and I will reply~^^