Flashback

On That Raining Day

Eunmi's POV

"Eunmi ah, saengil chukahae!!" eomma and appa wished me and they kissed my cheeks. And that is my 10th's birthday. "Eunmi, let's get you dress." eomma held my small hands and I looked up, "where are we going, eomma?" I blinked my eyes twicely and she chuckled. "we're going to celebrate your birthday of course!" eomma bend down to my level and I cheered. We arrived the restaurant and we ate our dinner. After that eomma and appa started to sang me a birthday song. "happy birthday, dear. Here, it's for you. Its from the both of us, just letting you know that we love you no matter what." eomma kissed my cheek and passed me a beautiful necklace. With a infinite logo on it. "wahh it's so pretty, eomma. Thank you, eomma, appa!!" I kissed their cheeks and they chuckled. 

On the way home, appa drive, eomma was seated infront and I seated at the back. It started to rain heavily and its hard to see the road. "ah the rain is so heavy." appa sighed. "yeobo ah, drive slowly." Appa nodded.  Then, a truck lost it control and it accidentally hit our car hardly, "yeobo!!" eomma screamed. Our car was flew and it bumps into a tree. I was getting dizzy, I saw eomma's and appa's head filled with a lot of blood. The car was about to explode, "Eunmi ah... ppali.. crawl..outside..now.." said appa weakly. "but..how about..eomma..appa?" I asked, and burst into tears as I feel my head is getting dizzier. "eomma and appa.. will follow... behind you..." eomma weakly said. And I crawled, getting far with our car, I looked back but eomma and appa didn't crawl out. I was about to crawl in again to call them... but it's too late. The car had explode, "andwaeee!!! eommaa!! appa!!" I yelled. Afterwards, my vision started to get blurry and I out.

 

I woke up in a white room. A nurse ran to me, "are you awake now?!" she asked me, her eyes widen and I nodded weakly, she immediately called the doctor and the doctor came. "I guess you're alright now" he said with a smile. "what..happend?" I asked, "why am I in here?". His face became stiff, "you're...parents had passed away.. you and your parents had a car accident.." he said and I felt my world has stopped. "what?" I whispered. "I'm sorry" he apologize. I held my necklace tightly as eomma and appa gave me. I started to screamed, and cried.

 

► 5 YEARS LATER

After that accident, I didn't talk to anyone, I don't have friends, they doesn't want to talk to me and  I'm a loner in the school. But one day, our class came a new student. Her name, is Shin Ahyoung. She's a very cheerful, bubbly and pretty. Half of our class boy likes her. They even ask her out for a date, but she kindly rejects them. Everyday, she always talks to me even I didn't reply her. I gave her my cold-side but actually, I liked her as my friend too. 2 weeks had passed and I slowly back from myself from 10 years ago. I started to reply to her when she talked to me, I started a jokes to her and we eventually became a very best friend. Sometime, she would tell me her little secret, she will tell me her problems and I will comfort her. 

One day, it was raining hard at that time and there's a thunder, we were walking home from school. We saw a dog was running throuhh the middle of the road. She knew that I very like a dog since I was small. I ran to the road and trying to save the dog. I froze as I heard a beep sound. But instead of feeling the pain, I felt I was being pushed by someoone and that someone hit by the car. The rain on the asphalt, became red because of the blood that flown out from the head. I ran to Ahyoung as my tears started to blurred my sight. "Ahyoung.. please don't leave me.. I'm sorry.." I said to her as I cried. People started to crowded, "yah!! call the ambulance now!!!" I yell to the crowds as they call the ambulance. "E-eun..mi..  I..love..you.. my.. b-bestfriend" she whispered and she closed her eyes slowly. "ANDWAE!!! AHYOUNG!!!!"


this chapter is Eunmi's flashback.

comment please *puppyeyes*

thank you!