Teased.

On That Raining Day

Jungkook's POV

Eunmi slept between my embrace, I lay her on her bed slowly. Brushing her fluffy hair slowly, 'Eunmi it's okay now.. I promise you that I will protect you no matter what happend.' I left her house and dialled Jimin hyung.

Jungkook : yah, hyung!

Jimin : what? I'm in the middle of the class. What do you want? /he whispered/

Jungkook : oh yeah, I forgot that you're in the school. Just, meet me at my house later when the school dismissed arraseo? okay bye /I ended the phone/

 

Jimin stared at his phone unbelievely, forgot that he's in the middle of the class,  "yah, how can he talk to his hyung this way?! eeshh!" he yelled. After he realized that,  the students' attentions are on  him, including the teacher.  "a-aniyo seongsaenim. I-I.. my-my—" he was cutted off, "detention after the school arraseo?" ordered the teacher. Jimin nodded his head and pouted. "aaaaaa kwiyeowoo Jimin oppa~" the girls squealed. 

Eunmi's POV

Slowly, I open my eyes. Realized that Jungkook had left, that makes me sigh. Jeez why am I even sighing because he'd left? I scolded myself. Looking at the time right now, it shown 3PM. I slept that long?? I decided to text Jungkook, for taking care of me last night.

Eunmi : Jungkook?

Jungkook : yes Eunmi?

Eunmi : I-I just like to thank you for coming last night

Jungkook : aa I should be the one who thank you. I.. layed beside you and I don't even know how I ended up laying beside you.. 

Eunmi : you had fever last night. Maybe you collapsed because of that.

Jungkook : jeongmal? aa then thankyou.

Eunmi : okay. I think our thank you will never end. kekee.. anyway goodbye!

Jungkook smile at her message.

 

Jimin's POV

"put the books on the bookshelf. according from the alphabet, A-Z." instructed the librarian, and I nodded. She left me alone and I started to do my detention. 1 hours of doing it, I immediately ran to Jungkook house. 

"yah JEON JUNGKOOK! open the door!" I hit the door harshly. "yah hyung! don't be so loud!" "yah you made me get a detention just now!" I protested, he pulled me immiedately inside and close the door behind me. 

 

"yah what do you want?" Jimin asked impatiently, "hyung, let me ask you. What if.. your heart thumped for a girl?" Jungkook asked, as he slowly move his hand to his heart. "love? I guess." Jimin answer unsurely, changing his face to a teasing face, "wae? are you falling in love?" he nudged to Jungkook. Jungkook unknowingkly face turn to red, "I.. think so.." he said and Jimin started to jump and screaming. "yah hyung, I am the one who fall in love but why are you so happy?" Jungkook asked as he cover his hears, "our maknae is  finally falling in love! He's matured now.. who is that lucky girl? Eunmi? I know its her." said Jimin, arrogantly. Jungkook covered his red face, and nodded shyly.  "how do you know?"  covering his face. "since you two didn't come to the school TOGETHER" he emphasized. "yeah, I was with he—" he close his mouth immediately and blushed more. "you were with her from last night?! aww so sweet~ you were at her house last night?" Jimin fangirling, "yes. I- NO I'm not! I was—" Jimin more, "awwwwwww I know maknae ah. You were too shy to confess right? so what did you two did last night?" he nudged twice on Jungkook, "i-it's not like what you think hyung!" Jungkook yelled, "aww you're so cute maknae ah!!" he pinched Jungkook's face, "wait 'till the others know." Jimin smirked and ran outside, "hyung!!!" Jungkook screamed, while chasing his hyung behind.


sorry for the very very late update. I was ran out of idea lol. 

anyway, hope you like this update though.

comments are aprreciated, but do not bash.  thank you^^
 

miian if there's any mistake ><